Best cereal?

Fruity pebbles is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Malt-O-Meal-Cereal-Fruity-Dyno-Bites-Marshmallows-38-Oz-Bag/43710630?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&wl13=1751&adid=22222222228031496882&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=53878101032&wl4=pla-112956305072&wl5=9009669&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=local&wl12=43710630&wl13=1751&veh=sem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

coco pebbles are better, racist

I never liked those or the chocolate ones; they got soggy pretty much immediately.

no they fucking aren't, you cuck

I got a plush Dino toy in a box of Fruity Pebbles once, I did.

I like Reese's puffs, Fruit loops, cinnamon toast crunch and cocoa puffs

Cocoa pebbles but they get soggy pretty fast.
Apple jacks

I really like cheerios but they stopped selling them here.

Veeky Forums needs to post more grills imho

As a kid I remember loving this cereal, those were the days when I was young!

I love Fruity Pebbles though, possibly my favorite cereal

I like Fruity Pebbles, Count Chocula, Old school Trix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, French Toast Crunch, Captain Crunch, Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Life, Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Cheerios, Frosted Chex, Honey Nut Chex, Frosted Flakes, Reeses Puffs, Peanut Butter Crunch, Oreo Os

These are pretty much the best cereals for me that I enjoyed, not all of them are around anymore but most should remember

I've been noticing women wearing those sparkly socks. I wonder if the sparkles get in all the other clothes in the laundry.

>gets soggy

Waffle Crisp

golden grahams

>taste really good crunchy
>taste good when saturated with milk
>leave behind god tier milk

Cereal is only good when soggy.

what the heck

Who the fuck invented cereals?

>entire box for 10 cents
Were you born in the fucking 40's m8?

Haven't had any cereal in ages but as a kid I can remember I loved chocolate corn flakes. At least where I live they've only been available for a rather short time in the 90s. Kinda like pink grapefruit fanta.

Yes they fucking are, fruity faggot

Honey loops but i haven't had them since I was a kid since they disappeared here

Heck the what? RNS they're better....

the companies

Rice chex with fresh strawberries is the only cereal I'd ever want. And I rarely want that.

Anthony Hopkins.

This guy knows whats up. Also I have a soft spot for cinnamon toast CRUNK, shits delish

based

Wot?

They still are produced here. Interesting.

Cap'n Crunch.
I like to crush it into crumbs and use it as an ice cream topping.

That bowl looks like it's seen some shit.

I like raisin bran

>not using two bowls for optimum crunch every bite

for me it's lucky charms

How come America gets all the fun cereals? I want to go to America...

Visiting the USA (PA) next week, looking to get apple-cinnamon cereal.

Don't normally buy/eat cereal at all but god damn I've been craving some since yesterday.

based brapposter

The key to eating them is to only fill the bowl 2/3 of the way you normally would. So long as you scoop from the bottom you'll move the dry flakes down and they'll be just the right wetness every time.

there are more of us than people think, one day we will all come out of the shadows

I get nauseated from eating cereal.

fruity pebbles is the most niggest cereal of all

The king has yet to be beat

Go back to al/ck/

Oreo-O's were the best.

Don't be such a fag.

What's this were business?

>Fruity pebbles
>not fruity dyno bites

Here

oh man the milk after the final bowl

HONEY COMBS, honey smacks, frosted flakes, oreos, frosted shredded wheat, and pic related

this should literally just be called crack

These taste great too. My suggestion is to let them soak a bit in the milk first since theyre very firm unlike normal Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

actual crack isn't quite that expensive.

FLEEEEEENTSTONES?!

G R A N D
A
D

No.

cereal is for plebs oatmeal is better

A humble bowl of Life cereal

honey nut cheerios ;3

god a'mighty...Cap'n crunch.The only breakfast cereal I ever won something from.(a basketball hoop and net-back in the early '70's).I never noticed until much later his eyebrows are on his hat..Crunch berries only are not good.(like a BLT with a half pound of bacon--nice idea, but too much). I liked the peanut butter or plain.As a treat OK. we mostly ate Cheerios. So damn expensive though.Almost 5 bucks for an 18 oz box? GM can FO. Not to mention,there is absolutely no fiber or food value whatsoever. 'cept sugar. Not a mean or strict guy and kids are and will be kids. but capt'n crunch,fruit loops,sugarsmacks..might as well feed candy.People learn, despite genetics.It does work both ways you know I like recesses captn crunch.and in brownies .aha,breddy good. O'tay,try not to make a habit of it. It does catch up. insidiously. one min your 21,wading in the surf, the next, 55 and floating on it,walrus style

So happy it came back

old rambling man? you're still alive?!

walmart.com/ip/Malt-O-Meal-Cereal-Fruity-Dyno-Bites-Marshmallows-38-Oz-Bag/43710630?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&wl13=1751&adid=22222222228031496882&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=53878101032&wl4=pla-112956305072&wl5=9009669&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=local&wl12=43710630&wl13=1751&veh=sem

malt o meal is post btw

Oatmeal? ARE YOU CRAZY?!

>eating a bowl of sugar for breakfast
Do americans really do this?

they will always be my favorite
I'm thinkin about making some krispie treats with them soon

>cereal
What are you, 10 years old?

good bantz

Fruity Pebbles is the GOAT cereal. I don't eat boxed, cold cereal anymore, haven't in well over a decade. But, about once a year or so, I'll treat myself to a box of Fruity Pebbles, for nostalgia's sake. The box never lasts longer than a day and a half. It one of the very few foods I have no control around.

i forgot these were a thing, i kinda wanna go out and buy a box

this

Attached: a76de6088c1c7bf5cf55514d4159fdd4.jpg (616x862, 240K)

you kids don't even know what is happening

Apple Jacks and Cinnamon Toast Crunch of course beat all, but if my cereal can't mix well with a banana then that cereal can suck it

Attached: STEP ASIDE.jpg (325x317, 64K)

this stuff deserves a mention as well

Attached: golean.jpg (355x355, 28K)

>$3 is too much for cereal for the week!

Vanilla LIFE is GOAT

This is the only correct answer in this thread.

Source: me.

Attached: 1500629869156.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Looks too reddit for me

I will concur, however, that cinnamon toast crunch is indeed god-tier.

this desu, I sometimes pour cereal and let it get soggy over night

>still eating cereal

Attached: 1482700849469.jpg (300x300, 35K)

>goes in multi colored
>goes out green

cereal fucking sucks, I have never enjoyed it in my life.

>80% sugar for breakfast
The absolute state of Veeky Forums