Get ready for coconut to be an ingredient in everything. Today I saw a whole page ad for different coconut products...

Get ready for coconut to be an ingredient in everything. Today I saw a whole page ad for different coconut products, a coworker mentioned coconuts a few weeks ago and this guy is cooking burgers in coconut oil.

Isn't coconut oil already getting pretty big with the vegan crowd?

I guess I should buy a few now before the prices go up if you're right, OP. My mother likes to turn them into bird feeders.

You're stupid and out of touch.

@10258652
Take your name off. Yes, I remember the oil had some brief popularity a little while ago, but it's evolving into toasted coconut hummus, ice cream, granola, and bbq sauce (from the ad).
Stop cooking your burgers in coconut oil.

>stop cooking your burgers in coconut oil

I called you out of touch because you just became aware of the coconut oil fad that's been everywhere for at least a year now, and stupid for starting a thread as though you discovered some new trend that nobody else has heard about. Also, coconut has been a common ingredient forever, and isn't becoming more popular than it ever was, aside from coconut oil and coconut "water".

I meant more like these:
>toasted coconut hummus, ice cream, granola, and bbq sauce
rather than the oil specifically, but anyway, you'll be enjoying your avocado, sriracha, bacon toast with fresh shaved coconut soon enough.

Coconut oil is the best lube.
"Waterbased lube"(polyethylene oxide), paraffin and vaseline are bad for the skin and very very bad if eaten.

You're very late.

Oil dissolved latex. I like Sliquid's iso-osmolar and pH balanced cellulose lubes or silicone if no toys will be involved.

>you'll be enjoying your avocado, sriracha, bacon toast with fresh shaved coconut soon enough

I grew up in Hawaii in the late 80's/early 90's, and have been eating all of those things for around 30 years (aside from bacon toast, because what the fuck is bacon toast?).

I meant toast topped with avocado, sriracha, bacon and coconut.

If I won't listen to the guy who sent me a private message threatening to kill me I obviously won't listen to you.
Either filter me or be an adult and stay on topic in your own thread instead of bitching about four letters in the name field. It doesn't fucking matter.

I knew what you meant; I was just calling out your bad grammar to bring home the point that you're an idiot. Provide a picture of all those ingredients on toast. Just because you've compiled nearly half a dozen items on your "meme food" list doesn't mean that anyone actually throws them all together in an attempt to achieve whatever you imagine people who eat popular foods are trying to achieve.

Actually everybody hates you.

This thread is my safe space. No bully pls.

I don't care.
If you're all in agreement on the matter and I am informed about it you can stop shitting up the board with your namefag obsession now, right?

heres a meme cake
do not ban

Niggers with afros always smell like coconut. That's a fact.

>throws them all together in an attempt to achieve whatever you imagine people who eat popular foods are trying to achieve.

Are we including youtube?

Fucking faggot

It does matter because you are cancer killing this board the same way namefaggotry ruin /x/ for no reason at all other than that you just can't contain your ego enough to be anonymous. Go to Reddit where you get a username and people can even upvote you, but you won't fuck off to there because you wouldn't feel special there you would get lost among the thousands of other gay attention whores that populates that site and are invading here much like yourself.

I'm pretty sure retards like you who can't see a namefag without sperging out are the real problem.
I entered this thread by posting on topic and people like you, even the OP, decided to turn it into yet another shitfest.
If you think I'm the problem you can report me. If the entire board hates me and you all do that I'm sure the mods will get rid of me soon enough. Meanwhile you can stop crying about namefags and see if you can manage to type of a post about food and cooking once in a while instead.
I will not be replying to you again. You can consider that a victory if you will.

it’s been in junk food for decades, but the tendies crowd doesn’t know how to read labels. same reason why they bitch and moan that “you don’t know what they put in there” to justify making mediocre spaghetti sauce instead of just buying it