Is this shit even worth using?

Is this shit even worth using?
For the life of me I can't imagine a situation where this couldn't be replace by using a little less kosher salt.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4834865/himalayan-pink-salt-benefits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's better tasting and has a few minerals in it.

About 4 years too late, newfag.
Lurk Moar.

time.com/4834865/himalayan-pink-salt-benefits/
>The bottom line: If you want to add a pinch of pink salt to your food, go ahead, but you probably won’t reap any special health benefits. There’s even less evidence for basking in the glow of a pink Himalayan salt lamp or indulging in a salt-based spa treatment. The most you’ll get out of this rock is eye candy, says Weil. “Some feel it offers decorative value,” he says, but don’t expect much else.
Basically, no. I've heard that some people prefer it for curing meats, but overall I think it's just the same.

To me it just tastes a little less "salty"

> not knowing every salt related post going back 4 years.
> must be newfag.

>for basking in the glow of a pink Himalayan salt lamp
Fuck you, it's pretty and soothing. I have one that looks like burning coals in a stone bowl. It's aesthetic as fuck.

(((kosher))) salt

>it's aesthetic
>Himalayan pink salt is concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.
What did the retard mean by this?

It's just a meme condiment. Ignore it and the fad will soon die.

It also blocks bad ions and energy from electronics and replaces them with good ions and natural energy. It also helps me breathe better, helps my performance in bed, and also helps my poops come out.

>meme condiment
>meme
Exactly how much cock do you suck on an average day?

> helps me poo

>he doesn't take a Himalayan Pink Salt and Coffee enema every day

I have a salt grinder, I mix it with regular salt for aesthetic purposes. Just looks nice in the grinder. It’s not special otherwise.

Consuming the iodine (((J*W)))

honestly, there's no reason to buy that. same shit, higher price

That's because it's meant for eating, table salt is meant for an industrial or laboratory setting.

Enough to realize that I can make table salt from cum. You on the other hand have to get fucked from every single hole just to pay for the premium of buying meme salt.

It taste just a little better but not worth paying extra for. Salt is salt

You can buy it for $2 in TJ Max you fucking mong.

>There are people on Veeky Forums right now who don't remember how big a meme pink himalayan salt was back in 2012 or so on here
I feel old.

I also miss some of the shitposters we used to have. Even the big mac and go'za spammers have given up and vanished it seems.

This site has been completely fucked since moot left but the Trump election is the final nail. Redditfags are retarded as fuck and need to go back.

It is pretty bleak how the newfags shit up random topics yeah. 2016 election was the worst for the site.

It's a moister salt so it has a subtler, almost lighter, taste than normal table salt. I like it, but tend to stay away from it now due to all the woo surrounding it.