What’s for lunch Veeky Forums?

what’s for lunch Veeky Forums?

Two bagel sandwiches for lunch? How fat are you?

damn glocky i love salami and provolone sandwiches. bagel looks good too

Is that a FAMAS?

don't forget the beer and liquor

I'm worried about your health, Probro. We simply cannot afford to lose a single piece of cannon fodder in the Chicago area when the balloon goes up.

Those aren't bagels, they look like something that you'd get out of a mall.

You'll have a lot more to deal with when we nuke Chicago to deal with some of the nigger population. You fuckers are infested.

>4100 calories for lunch
Do amerifats really do this?

burger pizza kinda thing idk

Everyday, jealous much while you're eating grass?

>eating the floury-jew

Shove that gun up your ass, ammosexual.
We have an obesity problem.

Oh wait, you eurocunts are so thin and healthy because niggers and sandniggers are raping your women on the behest of Merkel pushing some social agenda because they lost WW II.

Being a dumbass blaming others for your own problems. Stay at your minimum wage job for life.

chillout its a joke famalam

yeah yeah, I'm so used to it that I think everything is an attack. I gotta get to a John Valby show.

>t. 56%
Your mom is 'entertaining' Juan and Tyrone I type this.
She tried calling me but I couldn't understand what she was saying, she had her mouth full I guess.

If you were so good and if my mom, she'd be calling you from an urn of creameated stuff. Do you often get calls from dead people?

>500 calories bagels
>660 calories salami
>420 calories cheese
>let's figure a generous 100 for the relish because it looks like it has oil on it
>145 calories budweiser 97 calories for a shot of vodka
Approximately 1922 is a far cry from 4100 you lunatic; although if he's eating a decent breakfast and lunch he's probably over 4000 for the day.

You're dead to me, user.
You and your vapid shitposting.
So I guess the answer is yes.

>creameated

You only ever show that Glock. You have other firearms though correct?

It's all the same stuff to me, she's dead and now is dust in an urn that my older brother wants dropped over some place and I disagree and thinks that it should be dropped over another, so now he blames me when he's executor so should just do it already. Do I really need to be there? I loved my mom and she loved me, but this is just dust.

Dust in the wind as we all will be.

yeah yeah