Best sodas

What's your favorite soda Veeky Forums?
>inb4 joyless healthfags post soda hate

i drink water

I love bangs root beer

Bargs. The best.

Strawberry Fanta, but Fanta is overpriced so I don't drink it often. Cream soda is better than Root Beer.

>ITT: Everyone is a faggot

For me, it's Royal Crown® Cola, EST.1905.
Royal Crown®, for that distinguishing crisp, clean taste.™

Bark's is good, but it's really all about Mug.

I enjoy a nice ice cold Coke once in a while.

>joyless healthfags
If saying that carbonated sugar water is supposed to be an occasional thing, makes me joyless that's fine. It's better than being a fat diabetic.

Straight Coca-Cola to be honest. Simple, but a timeless classic that covers all the necessary requirements for a good soda: caffeine, sugar / calories (I don't trust any flavored food or drink without calories, that means it's not really digested at all and will just pass through you like if you swallowed dirt or something), carbonation, strong flavor (Hate selzer water for that reason, flavorless carbonated water just feels wrong).

Nah I can understand that. I was talking more about the "uhhhhhhh soda is bad for you I only drink water and not-from-concentrate unsweetened fruit juice" fuckers

Blue Sky is amazing. Black cherry and lemonade are the best ones

Unironically the best cola though.

Unironically plain club soda. I like the little bit of bitterness.

I stopped buying soda almost all together a while ago, but whenever i do get some its the ginger ale.

>hates soda

Wow, are you 12?

I like to take seltzer and put lemon juice in there, does that count?

What? I love soda, what are you talking about?

Pepsi Max.
I literally can't even stand the taste of sugar colas now

I hardly ever buy soft drinks but I fucking love red mountain dew

these are really fucking excellent

Banqs is so gross

you mean BARQ'S

my nigger

>not-from-concentrate unsweetened fruit juice
Nah, remember: everything except water, black coffee, and shitty whiskey is "for children"

Pretty solid choice, but i have to be prepared to have one otherwise ill be disappointed.

barg's rootbeer is kino
I've been a healthfag for a year and I wish I could drink soda again I miss it

Vernors ginger ale.

I think the main reason people hate on La Croix is that, on the first time they tried it, they thought it would taste like Sprite.

Patrician.

My favorite is Pibb Xtra. Like the spicy cherry.

Bangs is the only good rootbeer. Mug is literally the worst of them. A and W is overrated unless you got it from a Mug at the restaurant, but most restaurants took them away and only have the paper cups. Dad's is okay.

Bangs is the best macro root beer.
Sprecher is the best "small batch" root beer

Chad Cream Soda > Virgin Root Beer

stewart's > bang's >> dog shit > pepsi > mug

Gotta be Obama's Black Garlic soda, nothing replaces its savory tang, which perfectly complements every meal.

>not drinking locally brewed and bottled root beer from an actual beer brewery

There are machines full of these things all over campus
I'm a sick man, I put them away, one a day, sometimes I manage to get through a day without my fix
When I knock back a can of code red dew I study like a fucking machine, i'm in a great mood, this crap is a drug, and more important it's god damn delicious

do you ever look at someone in your breakroom and see them drinking soda and get disgusted.

who the fuck actually buys bottled soda with their meal?

There is literally nothing better on this planet than cold A&W cream soda. If you disagree- FUCK YOU.

This stuff's pretty good. Kind of strong though.

Ever tried mixing cream soda and Orange fanta? It's like a creamsicle

>Orange fanta
Begone, soda pleb.

Looks good. Try putting it in a blender with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

MMMM FUK YEH

A&W cream soda is at the top but any generic brand peach soda is a pretty damn close second.

try it flat

Unflavored soda water is the best. It has to be as cold as possible, but then it's so refreshing on a hot day. Unlike sticky sugar sodas which make you feel like your tonsils are sweating.

kombucha
kevita
or mineral/sparkling water

lacroix

One time i got a Pibb at a movie theater, but for some reason when I did I asked for a "dr. Pibb" and the kid behind the counter couldnt stop laughing at me. I didnt know what to do so i started laughing back at him. At first he thought i was laughing at myself, but once he stopped and i kept going for an extra 2 minutes he got uncomfortable and called security. I never even got a refund. Last time i order a pibb

I tried this recently and agree it's pretty good.

Md: Bs

This is how to soda, and fast!

Step it up, bitches

If I'm drinking a regular soda I like Coca Cola, but if I'm drinking diet I prefer Diet Pepsi. Does this make sense?

Yes, you have shit taste either way.

Thanks grandpa

holy shit I fucking miss these
they were so delicious

What happen to sip boys?

Truly the 3rd party of sodas
>Coca Cola = republicans
>Pepsi = democrats
>Royal Crown = libertarians

>all that packaging and advertising for subpar sugar water

I honesty like the taste of Diet Coke more than regular Coke in the US. The aspartame gives it a much crisper taste than corn syrup. I prefer cane sugar over aspartame though

This, and Coke Zero. Of course, not the bastardized Coke Zero Sugar they have now. Who knows, maybe they'll pull a Diet Pepsi/New Coke and release a "classic edition" with the original formula and sell it alongside the newer formula, but it seems pretty unlikely though.

Barq's is good. I like crush cream soda, too. I rarely drink either of these but drink a lot of Fresca and vodka. If I mixed my vodka with non diet drink I'd weigh like 300lbs probably

Yea I agree. Diet Pepsi is better than diet coke. And coke is better than Pepsi. But I find it's not this way out of a bottle. Out of a can diet Pepsi tastes way different.

For me, it’s Tarhun, the best herbal soft drink.

Has anyone ever tried to make sweet, carbonated spunk?

Top-tier but impossible to find
As far as conventional sodas, Dr. Pepper or Fanta depending on the mood

Pic related.

all correct besides Lacroix

i thought this was dish soap at first

any Fanta, coke, or mountain dew drinks in a glass bottle
throwback is Kreygasm
otherwise I'm not really a big soda fan, I've cut out any refined sugar a while back

This unironically
Give me a code red
> but dont be Jack Nicholson in a few good men saying "you cant handle the truth"

However the upgrade to it (spiked) is pic related, which ive managed to get a few cases of for free from giveaways or the local food pantry. This shit is bomb.

Before this my fave was Vault because for some reason I could get it laughably cheap from this one local place and it was pretty fking good (and as a fan of Fallout somehow I thought it was a reference to the game).

Second Choice for me is good ol Pepsi.
Barq's is 3rd only because its the best root beer ive had (the quality isnt what it used to be though).

Code Red is delicious and thats why I like it. But ive noticed if I drink more than about maybe 2 Liters worth it makes my throat hurt, like makes my throat feel all cracked and stuff.

Pic related is what Vault soda looked like. I dont know if its still sold anymore... kinda like Surge, its something I remember drinking alot but unless something reminds me of it I dont remember it anymore.

I never understood the hype around this shit.

When I need a thirst buster, I reach for an ice cold Faygo. The only pop endorsed by Violent Jay and Shaggy 2 Dope.

So good, expensive though.

I also like Schweppes Tonic Water by itself and their ginger ale. Also, Canada Dry is shit.

It hasta be Shasta

the costco near me only sells the ginger beer damn tasty though

F

It's for people who aren't addicted to sugar. No judgment it's just soda water without the corn syrup.

When I was a child my local grocery store carried this as their bargain brand. Now I can't find it anywhere in my country.

holy fuck I just forgot about Tonic Water
I wouldnt really consider it to be soda but it kinda is... and kinda low calorie too.

F
made some of my junior high school days worth getting to the end of

Surge came back dudes

no

>can't puncuate
>DR Pepper

Hey Mitch.

God damn that brings back good memories

>implying nu-male demand for craft beer hasn't all but killed the rootbeer brewing industry

For me it's four loko blue hurricane

has anyone tried this? its surprisingly good.

IBC is good

God I fucking hate Trader Joe's

though i like blue sky, a lot of their drinks are kind of same-y.

bundaberg ginger beer top tier.

that shit has pineapple in it, which makes it taste like gingery pineapple.

these faggots almost ruined faygo. rock n rye is one of the best pop flavors around.

my nigga.
so far, i've only seen the ginger beer, root beer, blood orange and peach versions. after having guava nectar, i'm not to keen about trying that one. these also make excellent drink mixers, with fentimans being the possibly better option (mostly because they make tonic water)