Fuck

Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XddfToBTelE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmfao

still looks fine if you just scrape the shit back on top honestly
do you have evidence that this was an accident and not just a meme attention grab like the sad pasta sauce girl

Yeah I grabbed the paper to get the pizza out instead of putting it on a board.

youtube.com/watch?v=XddfToBTelE

I bought a frozen pizza as a feel good meal.
It took me all my energy today to wash my clothes from 3 weeks and go do the groceries.

based lmfao poster

don't you dare to throw that into the garbage can

I don't have autoclean, can I just put the oven at 500F for 30 minutes?

Nah im eating it

>Yeah I grabbed the paper to get the pizza out instead of putting it on a board.
Are you drunk? What made you think this would work?

are you drunk? is it a stuffed crust pizza?

there is a scrap by your foot in this pic, will you please put the scrap on top of your foot?

>OP actually posts feet
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I once spent my last money to buy me a pizza for dinner (that was all I had to eat that night) and made the mistake of confusing the normal plastic tray it came with for one of those oven-proof styrofoam ones. Result was like pic-related. Probably the lowest point of my life.

>there is a scrap by your foot in this pic, will you please put the scrap on top of your foot?
a million times this

Scrape it off and save it.

>tfw OP delivers
how was the pizza, footscrapanon?

THANK

OP, I feel your loss. Better luck next time.

I didn't need these sad feelings.

salty and dry.
fuck self rising crusts, I want more toppings not cheap ass dough.
Stay strong user-bro

if it's not out of the realm of possibilities then you could always get like a $3 Tombstone cheese pizza on sale and then load it up with onions and peppers and meat and shit if you have it at home already

im happy for you that you were able to get some chores done. good job user. remember to take life one day at a time and cherish the little things that can make you feel happy and energetic

I fucking hate this place.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
pffffffffffffffffffffffffff
AHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

-inhales-

BBBAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHVAHHAHAHA

Did you go hungry or did you scrape the topping off? Honestly I wouldn't eat anything that was cooked in an oven with burning plastic but i'm not a poorfag so I have alternatives

did you eat it?

wtf is wrong with your foot

still good

Throw it on the floor and stomp on it so it will be an even funnier picture to show your friends on Veeky Forums

have you cleaned your oven yet OP?

I know that feeling. I hope you feel better soon, user. Have a moo.