Does a recipe for this exist?

Does a recipe for this exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdvZC91YpMs&feature=youtu.be&t=458
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SUCK AND FUCK

its called a sous vide

white castle sliders
they put onions on the grill, put the burgers on top, and then steam from the onions cooks the burgers.
they call this "steam grilling" and it's basically, literally, steamed hams

I'm sure Memefood with Babish will do it.

Oh hell yeah! I used to make steamed hams at mcdonalds all the time. All you have to do is take a water cup full of water and rehydrated onions, then spread those around a beef patty while it cooks. Put a bun on top of the still cooking burger, and cover it with a stainless steel bell grilled chicken steamer. Once everything was cooked, I scooped everything up and it tasted like white castle burgers, just bigger.

to add to this: you can do this at home, all you need is 1) rehydrated dehydrated onions, and 2) any kind of large tall pot lid to cover the burger and let everything steam.

In b4 binging with babbish reads this thread and makes a video about it.

Yes. I seem to remember one ep. of DDD that some guy had this special built thing that steamed burgers

Can't I just use fresh diced onion

Yes you certainly can, but at that point, you have what's called a gourmet burger.

Steamed burgers are popular with stoners because rehydrated onoins TASTE AMAZING. Rehydrating dried onions with like 5 times the amount of required liquid, and then cooking that next to your burgers just smells so good in a way that fresh onions can't replicate.

Don't get me wrong- I love fresh onions. Add the right kind of oil and black pepper to fresh onions is *amazing*- but like I said- steamed hams aren't "gourmet"- they are god level artificial stoner food in the same category as cheetos and 100% dark chocolate and peanut butter pretzels made by that one company whose resealable sticker tells you that they take pride in the freshness and awesomeness of their dough.

forgive the few bits of nonsense in that post. i have the flu, so im currently twacked out on cough medicine and gravity bongs so some of that post was just awful.

SOMEONE TELL BINGING WITH BABISH I LOVE THAT DUDE!

t. White Castle brand awareness campaign

i personally have never tried whitecastle- we don t have those in the west coast. I did however try to imitate their burgers on a whim while working at mcDs as a grill cook, and I have to say that McD's is stupid for not trying to profit off of steamed hams.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdvZC91YpMs&feature=youtu.be&t=458

DUDE WEED LMAO

Gtfo stoner trash, nobody likes potheads. You're literally retarded and smell like shit, then think you're the coolest dudes on the block. Stop fucking up your life and go back to college you steaming pile of human detritus

never post again

what a stupid fucking website why did i spend my entire life here

>tfw here forever

Delightfully devilish Seymour