>drinking too much in front of family edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram-raiding
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOO SOON
YOU HAVE AWAKENED ME TOO SONG EXECUTUS

AIDS crybaby general

Holy shit lads, I literally almost shit my pants earlier
>listening to fav. radio show and working on a birdcondo im building for my mothers birthday while smoking a joint in my garage and drinking vodka
>live in the bible belt
>feeling gud, buzzing nice and very stoned
>obviously very very religious neighbor comes into my garage (the type of super religious that wear those long jean skirts)
>thick cloud of pot smoke in the entire garage, handle of vodka right next to me
>neighbor makes small talk, Says she just moved in with her husband...wanted to introduce herself, ect
>she looks offended because I'm drinking, Not sure if she knows what marijuana is
>5 minutes later hear sirens
>see a cop car hauling ass down my street
>throw joint into mt dew bottle
>start mentally preparing myself to go to jail tonight
>cops rip into coal burning whore's driveway 2 houses down
>another cop speeds down the road and both jump out and run inside whores house

WHEW

Was just a domestic thing, Both left in handcuffs.

I literally have never been so close to shitting my pants in years. I should stop smoking weed and stick to vodka

Jesus Christ mate
That sounds like third world with a nice coat of paint.

Also, how can your neighbour not recognized the smell of pot? I mean shit, it's pretty fucking unique. I've never smoked, but I can smell it a mile off

I have no idea if she did or didn't.

Some people are so religious they've never been around marijuana or marijuana smoke....Utah is a strange place man.

Most of the people who live here are ultra mormon so they've never even tasted alcohol or smelled marijuana smoke.

>Utah
Whoa, that's crazy
That sounds like such a crazy place to me
>weird religion
>arid climate
Like it's Islam but without the honour killings and shit
Instead it's just passive aggressive friendly people.

Most mormons will leave you alone if you aren't mormon yourself.

Deff. passive aggressive but won't bother you and shit.

The crazy thing about living in the bible belt is a lot of law enforcement is mormon as well so they favor other mormons and do not enforce any plural marriage laws. So if I got into an argument with a mormon neighbor and me being drunk (and mormons don't drink) they would favor the neighbor over me because I'm obviously not a mormon.

I hate this shithole but I live here to take care of my parents, I prefer the midwest where I used to live.

My grandfather did shit his this morning.
I've been visiting and taking care of him a lot lately since I'm unemployed and he clearly doesn't have much time left. It's pretty fucking rough seeing the same man who was so strong and firm in your childhood reduced to this.

It's a miserable time for him too and he's been dropping hints about ending things on his own.
Maybe we'll make a night of it and watch Casablanca over a few bottles of wine, and a glass of oxycodone for him.

84 years old. I hope I never get that old.

You should come up to Canada here to the Maritimes.
You'll have the super friendly people but without the passive aggressiveness. Well, most of it anyways.
The climate will probably blow your mind. Especially if you up to Newfoundland. Go up in spring and watch Icebergs go by. Real friendly folk there ups by.

I've tried both weed and alcohol, and I feel like weed gives me everything alcohol does with no hangover or negative health effects.

Do you prefer alcohol over weed? And do you feel like they give you different things?

moar of these

Also I would bet 100 dollars he pissed in that chair

>three tall boys
>passed out
What

Ohio user here, anyone ever try this? I have been getting these for like 5 years now, and so have my buddies. It tastes like acidic shit but is pretty strong for gas station alcohol after all the liquor stores close.

Whats going on in this pic? Did he overdose?

I had some brownies recently. I ate one and and nothing happened for a while. I thought I got ripped off but then I ate the second one and I could actually taste it. And you know what happened? Jack fucking shit.
Anyone care to explain?

It's called being drunk, You don't see the handles on the ground?

I'm also an Ohio user, northeast ohio to be specific. I don't ever see these around normal gas stations, are they only in liquor stores or something?

What's your poison? For me? It's cheap and reliable 5

They are usually in gas stations around here, Speedways at least. I live in Dayton, and hell I see those things at Wal-Mart and Krogers as well. When I would get off work at my old job at like 10 or 11pm I would go to Speedway and grab one of those.

Drunk USAF fighter pilot here, want to help the bros from a few previous threads ago. AMA

Never was in previous threads but I hate you mate. I really do
Fucking pilot. They turned me away because of my eyes. Fucking shit.
Doing Naval officer now.
Still hate you.

Sounds to me like it's all your fault.

Also NE Ohio here, I don't recognize this stuff. I do like to get the Long Island iced tea from cans though. I love the way-too-sweet fighting the taste of the 12% alcohol for dominance crappiness of them.

I read too many books as a kid.
Fuck me, right?

You can get lasik or prk, both are allowed by USAF, and I imagine same for USN. If you're colorblind then I feel really bad for you though since there's no fix for that :/

I just replied in the last thread.
They don't accept eye surgery as legit unless it's a military sponsored surgeon. And I can't do those until I'm already in.

Pretty much get fucked book faggot.

>be me at christmas
>family is drinking
>I go to pick up 1 drink
>"OMG user STOP FUCKING DRINKING YOU ALCOHOLIC"
My family can be so fucking shit sometimes

My family doesn't know I drink
Except for my sister
But I don't the rest about the shit she gets up to

Hey, your stories are great. Care to spin a yarn about the most fucked up shit you've seen thusfar? Also, you get to destroy anything yet?

god damn dude, my grandma died at 83 and watching her go was so rough, hospice is an awful place, second time i've watched it happen (my step moms dad had cancer, he was a good man).

hang in there user

pls

they might not have been strong enough, you need 10 mg plus to get a good high, did he tell you how it was measured out?

He just told me there was a lot, but I'm pretty sure he was high when he made them.

dude my neighbor just gave me a slightly over baked brownie and tried to give stoner math of 32mg and then said it was 17mg. lol you gotta measure right or it wont work out. not something you should make stoned unless you can into math either way.

I think you really need to talk to another recruiter. My guess is you're talking to an enlisted recruiter who wants to get people to enlist by telling them "well you have to join first before this applies." Recruiters are fucking scumbags, don't listen to them and do your own research. ROTC allows people to get eye surgery done to get pilot slots and almost all ROTC cadets are not on any paperwork as being actual USAF. One buddy of mine flies F-16s now after basically begging an eye surgeon to fix his eyes since he had a really thin cornea. He had to tape his eyes shut for awhile (weird thing that he slept with eyes open) to get cornea thick enough for them to accept him for surgery. If you really want to be a pilot don't give up, it's actually not that difficult but you have to be motivated for it.
I haven't been deployed yet so no good stories unfortunately. With the current state of things, there won't be any good stories from me anyway. ISIS is pretty much dead, current F-15E squadron there has barely dropped anything because ISIS has been fucked so much since Trump became president. Only hope for good stories is a North Korean war deployment but honestly that shit scares me with the amount of SAMS and AAA they have. It would be a crazy war and I don't think people understand how bloody it would be

He was obliterated when he gave it to me, they seemed to work on him, idk. Anyhow, how does it compare to being drunk? This would've been my first time had it worked.

>I think you really need to talk to another recruiter.
You're fucking telling me, bud. I hate my recruiters. They've been "Yeh whatever, read this pamphlet or something" the entire time I've been trying to join up.
Fucking passive and checked the fuck out.

My application is going up this month, thankfully. I hate these guys so much

Find a dedicated OTS recruiter, not just normal recruiters. You can also try to be a rated officer in things like combat systems officer (back seater who is working targeting pod and such) and have opportunity to retrain to pilot after. If you're still in college do ROTC and you're pretty much guaranteed a pilot slot unless you're a fuckup. I had a 2.8 GPA and got a pilot slot.

Also, idk if it was you who mentioned being 6' tall but that isn't any issue. Have friends who are 6' 4" flying fighters. I think that is the cutoff height though

For me, it's Pabst Blue Ribbon. The best pale lager.

Well shit, I know you were talking about concrete bombs and shit like that, was just asking about any fun fuckfuck game experiences, actually unleashing some firepower on practice targets, or odd cargo taken on your C130 days etc.

it depends, in general it depends on the strand of weed, some indica's can make you pass the fuck out, others will be chill (like a good blueberry my fav). sativas can be really strong and make some people anxious, i would suggest smoking a few different types of weed if you can. it's harder if it's not legal where you live though. back when i was growing up in Colorado we only really got sativas, now we have everything.

for me, it's lucky lager. almost only a dollar a can!

I've shot the 20mm cannon on practice targets at the range, so that was probably the coolest thing I've done. Also have dropped 500lbs of concrete with a laser guidance kit on it. Was supposed to drop 2000lbs of concrete with a much much better kit on it that basically has an autopilot for altitude hold then drops down at a specific angle for penetration effects but the jet it was loaded on was fucked so had to step to a spare without anything on it :(. Almost every time I go to a jet with concrete bombs on it, the jet is fucked so have to go to a different one.

I guess best thing was that someone in my flight had a gbu-24 kit on a concrete bomb, so it was on the autopilot altitude hold thing but it never picked up the laser. Now somewhere in the atlantic ocean is a GBU-24 of concrete that never made it to the target.

I visited my mom every day while ahe was in hospice care. I'm glad it was only 7 days.

The best and most common first sign of being high is this weird almost slow motion state where nothing feels real and like you're not in control of your body... That's only if you get insanely high though otherwise Id say you just feel warm and smooth (if that makes any sense)

Edibles take forever to kick in, and you need a lot of them if you don't make the butter strong.

One good dose can last 8+ hours tho. I've eaten edibles the night before and been high at dinner the next day.

I'm as drunk as I'm gonna get tonight.
And I'm a fucking vat of boling hatred.
I hate myself I hate everyone else. I hate life I hate the world. I just plain hate.

I feel like I'm becoming this person even while sober. Just resentful and hating.
I don't think I like this life. I'd like another please.

I'm 67 days sober. Hang in there lads.

Nope.19 iirc days nosleep, like 5 days of migraines, I snapped. Bought a quarter of weed though as soon as I woke up and immediately remembered why I stopped drinking. I’ll buy another when it’s gone. This will have to do for now. As long as the law doesn’t interfere I’ll continue to heal.

well

this is the second night in a row of getting drunk alone explicitly because i am sad and lonely

is this how it starts?

>acute alcohol withdrawal lasts 5-7 days
>tapering can be done in 3-7 days

Why would anyone quit cold turkey rather than tapering? Is there something that I'm missing?

tried it and failed every time. cold turkey or nothing for me.

I dont mind the odd beer or mixed drink, but i dont have a habit of drinking *regularly* like my flatmate does. He comes home from work with a 6 pack, cracks open a bottle and vidya's in between smokebreaks.
Every. Damn. Day.
He's pretty chill so I let him be, whatev.

>He's pretty chill so I let him be
why would you have anything to say about his drinking habits otherwise

I can’t taper. I don’t have the willpower to stop drinking once I start
>I’m not drunk, just one more drink
>repeat until paralytic
The cycle continue
I’m on day 6 of cold turkey. Migraines, the shakes and no sleep is the only withdrawals that remain. I’m almost over the first hurdle

I know a similar feel. I'm not quite a handle in because some girl I went to college with got acepted into the grad program I was after. I want to be happy for her, but all I feel is bitter resentment. The part of me tht wants to shake her hand and congratulate her is nowhere near as loud as the part that wants to grab her by the throat, tell her that was my spot, and not let go until the last bit of light fades from her eyes.

I know I should feel bad for obvious reasons, and I do a little bit, but I'm mostly where you are right now. I hate her.

OFFICIAL INEBRIANT TIER RATINGS:

GOD TIER:

Alcohol
MDMA
Mephedrone
Crack Cocaine
Methamphetamine
Xanax

Great tier:

Other benzos
Heroin
Tramadol
2CB
DXM
Cocaine

Good tier:

Other Opiates
Ketamine
Acid
Mushrooms
LSD
Phenibut
Kratom
Ambien

Shit tier:

Cannabis
Khat
Laughing Gas
DMT
Salvia

Couldn't be more on poibt. My mom is here and i'm supposed to act like i'm not semi-drunk/hangover. Trying to fight the urge to vomit. Shit...

>5am
>liquor sales start at 10am

FUCKING HELP

Until here recently I had gotten away with being a functional alky due to personal success and taking care of others. That's kinda faded away after a decade and now it's just the booze and failure as far as I consider it.

I've cut back quite a bit to point where my family just considers it a quirk though. The GenZ siblings are all anti-everything straight-edge fanatics though.

Well lads my belly keeps growing and my bank account keeps shrinking. I think its time to cut back to drinking once a week. Anyone have any tips they could offer?

Acid is the same as LSD matey

One quick ram raid and you'll have all the liquor you can carry.

Take up tea.

Find reasons to leave the house, away from alcohol. Sit in the damned park and watch the waves if you have to. Get addicted to your cell-phone and play copious amounts of (bullshit)poker on your coffee-shops WiFi. Go people watching if there's a massive indoor mall nearby, it's way more occupying than bird-watching.

Anything that keeps your mind occupied and your body away from it. And stay hydrated, well rested, and nourished. Taking a cheat day is probably the worst way to do it, drink less each day by staying active instead of loafing about with booze.

WAHT THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN MEAN I'M FUCKING SHAKING FUCK YOU

really though, I'm shakey and waiting for the store to open, it sucks. I guess I'm a drunko.

Why not make your own booze? Its fucking simple, even niggers do it out of bananas in the middle fucking nowhere with no electricity, an old rusty drum and river water.

You have access to far better and yeast and applejuice and bleach for disinfection so you dont go blind. /Diy/ has some guides.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram-raiding

inb4 user actually goes and tries it

>tramadol that high
>DMT that low

really bad list

I can't believe people are so blind, so many non al/cks iin here,

Ketamin, weed, LSD, shrooms, occasional upper. Been years though since I did anything harder than shrooms or weed. Well did a line of coke I got for free of a random dude in the club a few weeks ago (actually was no homo before you think otherwise). Drinking only in the weekend these days and only on saturday most of the time.

DMT is my mount Everest which I really want to do some day. Even have the shit in my house to make it.

Anyway, why are so many of you drunks Americans?

why is 50% of this website American?
Probably because it was originally an American website.

Use common sense.

Nigga, I think this thread goes more to 70 - 80% American than the would be average of 50%.

Because European alcoholics don't consider themselves alcoholics.

Well we will never know, also you could be assuming some people are American out of principle when they don't explicitly state their country.

I am 40 next month Veeky Forums.
I am at the stage where I can’t really even get drunk anymore.
All I do I drink as much as possible, sleep a little, try to drink more but too bloated, do a runny shit, feel like shit and try again starting the next morning after a night of failed sleep and sweat soaked sheets.
AND I STILL CAN’T QUIT.
If only I could sleep and not wake up. :/

What a depressing bunch of lads you are. Trade your shitty addictions for some smack and maybe you wouldn't be so fucking boring.

The use of the imperial system gives them away for the most part. Not that there are not other nations that use that system of course.

Anyway, good luck guys. Suprised so many of you actually are quite comfortable with their situation. Had an aunt who was an alcohol and she almost an heroed. Now she is clean but she can't even be in public or work anymore so broken up she is. Goddamn mess that woman.

Americans use both metric and imperial when it comes to alcohol, 1/5 is a 750ml , a liquor pint is 375ml , we say minis which are 50ml
They are all interchangeable.
Also I'm from Mexico
We use both systems too, same with all of north america

Does anyone else drink/get high, just cuz its more comfortable & easier then being sober? That shid is so boring

So "most people are Americans" still stands then. Here in Europe we never use the imperial system, at least outside of the UK.

You guys should go to Myanmar. Bottle of Mandalay rum is only 1 dollar, more expensive than the cola if you mix it. And the bottle looks like glass but is just sugar shit so you can drop the bottle and nobody gets hurt. Rumadum in Mandalay were some good times 2 years ago.

Why do you think I started?
Been perpetually intoxicated for 7 years.
Alcohol is the hardest thing to moderate though.
On so hard I don't know how to stop.

Me. I can't stand being sober. Not a big drinker, just passing through this general, but it's like a 24/7 urge to be high. If you've ever had physical withdrawals, then its like the mental withdrawals that accompany it only all the fucking time

I'm not American though, American typically means from the United States. Canadians and Mexicans would rather be called by their country.

Last night I got black out drunk in my car where I sleep and posted vocaroos on britpol about all the gay shit I did in the army and now I'm hiding under a blanket in a car park while people walk all around me because I don't want to deal with life right now

user , seek help you need someone .

Shitholers

did you fold your nutsack into a vagina and get a corporal to fuck it?

if not, remember, things can be worse.

I live in my car its my own choice, but it gets cold at night and I have to hang blankets up. I eat tins of corned beef and limes to stave off malnutrition, and get fucking hammered so I can just forget.

Anime is for nonces.

food to last me till next week
i've got to stop buying cheap rum

Anusdwellers, please.

I spend £1 (about $1.40) a week feeding myself. It buys me enough chicken and rice to get me through without feeling hungry ever. But I spend about £400 a week on alcohol and it's really finally catching up with me.

What about getting a little camp stove for gas or alcohol so you can heat the canned food and maybe have a cup of tea once in a while? I hate to see you live like this :(

Hey my country is partially a shithole, not my fault.
I didn't ask to be born here and all I can do is improve my community.

So what do you do all day when you drink?

Eddie where are you, If you are close I will bring you food.