Hi Veeky Forums, what non-pussy hot sauce do you like? I'm looking to cry, but with citrus

hi Veeky Forums, what non-pussy hot sauce do you like? I'm looking to cry, but with citrus
pic related, my winn-dixie used to carry it but they stopped and I'm not paying god damn $3 more online AND $4 for shipping

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasichuanfood.com/hunan-chili-sauce/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This and melindas naga jolokia. Haven't found a hotter sauce that doesn't use extract, those just taste like chemicals.

Nevermind, ghost uses extract. Try the scorpion pepper daves.

My boyfriend likes Predator Great White Shark Hot sauce. If you want hotter still, try Mad Dog 357. I can’t recommend anything beyond that because they use extract when you keep going and apparently that isn’t as nice a flavor.

post feet plz

He just claims to like hot sauce to make you bottom and never top.

I only use the hobokan malakia pepper. It requires a ceramic crucible to isolate it from the planet.

Yes, extract isn't "sauce" so you can't really go hotter unless you're immune. I was just looking for some citrusy cry-sauce for my mexican food binge

posting my favourite sauces, not sure which one is better though
pic related, 1/2

pic related 2/2

these sauces are amazing, srirachas,tabascos,cholulas,franks, el yucatecos has NOTHING on these

I have that one, OP, but don't really like it that much. It is pretty much the hottest one I've had, but I can still tolerate it, if barely. However I just don't like the flavor much. I have to mix it with another sauce to enjoy which kind of defeats the purpose.

Pic related is still my all time favorite. Good blend of both heat and flavor.

>hot sauce
>mostly salt and vinegar
>fucking up your food palete

just eat peppers. it doesnt fuck up the flavor.

you know it doesn't fuck up anything if you can take it like a man, right?

They go bad too quickly, or stores don't store them safely so they're bad when you look in the bin. it suuucks
i'd rather a bottle of hot that lasts me a month than going to the store every 3 days, or ordering them in advance online and paying extra

>hese sauces are amazing, srirachas,tabascos,cholulas,franks, el yucatecos has NOTHING on these

How versatile are they, though?

I simply ask because the ones you listed, I use for different things.

Sriracha, Sambal I use for Asian (and Mae Ploy, but that's not spicy)

Choula, Valentina, and Yucateco I use for Mexican.

Tobasco, Frank, Lousiana, I use for things such as Pizza, Eggs, Chicken, "American" things, I suppose.

Don't really know what I would use for a "neutral" or one that can go on anything. I guess maybe some of the new variety Tobascos?

Great choice, but stupidly expensive and doesn't make bottles bigger than 8 oz.

what do you mean by hese sauces?
i personally use those both for pretty much everything, the other one is smoky so if a smoky flavour is required then i go with that one, otherwise the first one.
also it's tabaso, not tobasco

I am in the very early stages here but I'll ask in this thread since it's related.

Would the hot sauce anons here be interested in a 100% fermented hot sauce available in retail?
This means the ingredients are never diluted with vinegar or made from extract, but it would have a limited shelf life (somewhere between 9mths to a year)
and would have to remain refrigerated to keep that limited shelf life somewhat stable.

I'm currently experimenting with recipes but my goal is to make a product that is more about
balancing flavor and heat than just making something super hot with a little flavor
as well as having the benefit of being a source of probiotics.

great mixture of taste and hotness

this is literally perfect

what about pic related?

I was inquiring about the ones you posted, that's all. I wasn't saying anything negative at all, I've just never seen them. I guess I was asking because I usually use specific sauces for specific things.

I know you can use things like Sriracha or Valentina on anything, but I have tried that, and it just tastes off. Like I've tried using Valentina and Yucateco on Chinese food, Ramen, and other Asian stuff, and it didn't ruin it, but it made it less enjoyable. Adding Sriracha or Sambal adds to it.

Same for Mexican food. I used Sriracha once, and also tried Tabasco and it didn't taste or add much, whereas I always add Yucateco (my favorite sauce overall, but Mexican food is my favorite food overall, so...) to Mexican dishes. I like Yucateco Green > Red > Yutbil-Ik > Valentina Black.

Tabasco or Franks, I guess is what I use for "neutral" dishes, like Pizza or Roast Beef or Chicken.

So I was just asking what those tasted like or what you use them on, as said, because I have never seen them. If I had, or if I do, I will pick them up and try them.

You answered in that one is smokier, and the other less, and that you use them on everything. I guess that helps a bit.

>also it's tabaso, not tobasco
>tabaso

Well, we both misspelled it, then. But you obviously know what I meant.

This stuff is good. I can only find it at this one place in Austin though.

Step aside tastelets.

OP requested a non-pussy sauce. Get lost gringo.

Why do Americans talk about hotsauce like it's a fuckin Vietnam flashback or something? It's just sauce, you're not manly for eating a sauce calm the fuck down christ

why are turd worlders so OBSESSED

Literal shit tier

O B E S E
B
E
S H A R T I N T H E M A R T
E

Endorphin Rush, Green ghost

kek
shitty pants American trash

No matter what other sauces I acquire, I'm always going to have a spot for Tabasco on the shelf. Tried and true.

I said I like to cry, bitch boy, go shave your legs

>getting bootyblasted we can afford condiments for our food

I put around 10-15 drops of this on a taco and almost cried. I looked up the scovilles and its over like 600,000. A little too hot for me, couple drops in chili is nice though.

Know this isnt a sauce, but Ive been using a Hunan chili condiment lately, goes nicely with lots of different stuff. Made it from thai peppers, much hotter if you dont deseed them. Prefer this level of heat. Id reduce the salt next time probably
chinasichuanfood.com/hunan-chili-sauce/

I remember when the original Dave's Insanity became a thing back in like the mid-90's and it said right on the bottle that it's intended to be diluted, not just splashed all over your taco. What were you really expecting from their ghost pepper sauce?

I wasn't sure, never had a pepper that hot, but didnt know how much it was diluted either. Thought I was being conservative with ~10 drops since most things dont seem that hot to me. Knew that reaction was a possibility. Not like I dowsed the thing with it and was dumbfounded that my mouth burned.