Which grocery store do you prefer? Is Aldi or Lidl better?

Which grocery store do you prefer? Is Aldi or Lidl better?

For me, it's Aldi. The Best in Convenience. Thanks Nazi Supermen!

Lidle has pretty good products

I didn't care for Aldi when I lived in a town with one. Lidl opened in America last year, but they're only on the east coast for now, so I have no opinion of them.

Have both here in the UK

I prefer also

But both are pretty good.

I have neither.

For me its No Frills.

There's only Lidl in my country but I prefer it over other stores anyway

Aldi is in California, and it's a piece of shit store. Before you even enter the store you have to put a quarter to get a grocery cart which is later refunded at the cash register I think. The stores aren't serviced by merch companies, they just bring the (often gross and dirty) stuff straight out of the delivery trucks and on to pallets right there in the store. They save a lot of money by not doing anything but remove boxes, rather than properly rotate products. I only see women shopping there and it makes sense since only women would be stupid enough to shop there. I let the hobos and bums outside the competing Wal-Mart (which is across the street) that people going to Aldis will always have change since it's required to get the carts. So now one can see the hobos camping out near the Aldis instead of the Wal-Mart like they used to. Fuck Aldis and the cucks trying to bring it here, fuck off back to your barbarian khaliphate.

>lives in California
>acts like a total faggot

No one is surprised

Kill yourself

We only have Aldi near me, so I can't compare, but I really like it. It's quick, easy, cheap, and there's very little of the merchandising bullshit that makes shopping at other supermarkets a complete nightmare. Their produce is hit or miss, but I like their generic dry goods and their cheese selection has improved massively since I began shopping there. Pretty decent European imports, too (where else can you just randomly come across Transylvanian cave cheese while looking for cheap generic goods?).

In first world countries those are basically considered on par with dollar stores.

>buys food at walmart
>thinks his opinion matters

Wal-Mart also has some pretty decent generics. The only problem is that in order to get to them you have to go to Wal-Mart.

Damn Aldi's btfo

Most of Western Europe is second world, full of poverty, squalor and Congolese fucking white women in Paris.

german here: both suck

guess aldi is the lesser of the two evils. At least aldi has ... has ...a better selection of fresh fruit.

You can buy electronics/computers at Aldi.
>T. poorfag. Plz no bully.

Yeah, that's the Aldi way of doing things. I was talking more about the food quality, but that was over a decade ago, so I don't know if they've changed.
Walmart is alright. Still, I'd rather get meat & produce from a grocery store.

Only lidl near me, way bettter on price and quality of own brand stuff than the other britiish supermarkets and the paki shops but barley any selection

Pic related is the best, small prices and they have everything!

OBSESSED Yuropoor

This. Aldi. The Best Kraut Owned Grocery Store.

both are literally next to eachother where i live so i just go to either one and buy depending on what's for sale

i once ended up with 34c per 0.5L can of decent beer so i went there with a sports bag and took home like 8.- worht of beer

>Y U R O P O O R S
>O B S E S S E D

are you retarded on top of being autistic

I like Nvvj myself but Wlhl has better produce

evry tiem

Lidl because I unironically love those baked snacks they make, like the hotdog croissants

lol the american even depicts himself as a fucking lard
really makes you think

I'll never get this. They're practically exactly the same

Netherlands:

both have basicly the same shit, here lidl doesnt have the A brands, so no coca cola / mars bars ect but they do have good fresh fruits and veg.
They also do freshly baked stuff like croissants / donuts / sausage rolls ect.
Aldi has brand names and better junkfood but their fresh produce game is weak.

I get most my shit at lidl but i'll go to aldi for the energy drinks, golden power is elder god tier.

One just opened up about 6 months ago where I live in Florida. I've been in it a few times and it's alright in terms if meat and produce, but I wish that it had more international goods.

Oh shit, forgot to mention the store's Aldi

Image saved. Thanks, friend.

I don’t like either. Where I live there’s never enough halal goods and meats.

I bet you like Aldi’s Brother’s company, Trader Joe’s...

Degenerate.

Well hi fellow Leaf.

Luckily both are 10 feet away from eachother where i live.

the lidl in my town seems to be more consistent in what they carry. it seems like every time i go into aldi, they've turned over all of their stock, yet lidl is still dirt cheap.

that said, i will by meat from neither store.

blocks your path

A new aldi opened in my town and I'm so hype for the cheap groceries.

Fuck both. Fareway or Costco is a best.

That’s owned by Aldi Nord. Why are Germans the grocery store master race?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8.8/8.8

>aldi
>in california
wait really? I used to shop at one when I lived in Chicago and it was great, wish we had one around here. good coffee too.

See #

I shop at the Palm Springs location.

>California

Opinion discarded, soyboy.

Slightly prefer Lidl due to a bigger selection, but I have no gripes with Aldi and they run cheaper. The quarter cart system is nice since keeps assholes from leaving carts everywhere in the parking lot.

The meats are good, but Food Lion has them beat there, especially pork.

>Aldi is just Lidl backwards

Ldid

FUCKING LIDL IS SUPERIOR
espacially their chocolate milk is super good

LIDL here has brand names (denmark) they would fail if they didn't

LIDL by far
here in denmark all the fucking muslims and arabs shop in aldi for some reason oh and lidl tends to have better products on sale and better prices all round

I like the beer and wine selection at Lidl, also the bakery.