Worst flavor

Post worst flavor among that specific product

That sounds amazing, desu.

Sour cream and chive

Salt and vinegar.

Ball is worst flavor, boot is the partitions choice for sweet and sour dipping

You can give it a try. it's all over the world.
Pretty sure you'll regret not spending the money on pizza flavor pringles

Worst flavor of ice cream. Who the fuck wants frozen toothpaste with lukewarm chunks of bitter chocolate?

I don't know why the boot looks the most delicious of all.

>ball shape
They need to remove that shape . It looks disgusting and it's difficult to sauce it

>Frozen toothpaste
Is bubble gum chewy toothpaste to you then ?

Mint chocolate is my favourite. But can't say the same to mint tea. Taste like toothpaste water

>partitions choice
>partitions
Retard.

All fanta taste disgusting. I'm 28 and I've only bought it 2 times in my entire life

>retard
He was writing about how shapes have different flavors but his spelling is what tipped you off?

You shut your whore mouth

This stuff is fucking horrible.

Got to try it when it was making the test rounds

Actual fucking poison.

Take your pick.

The test rounds resulted in a resounding "Don't fucking do it." I take it? Can you describe the flavor?

Asking you.

Typo excused I couldn't have put it better myself. That really describes the best taste.

Im guessing you were replying to Only way to describe it was orange soda mixed with liquid shit. Just really, really bad.

Tastes like lysol

>All fanta taste disgusting
>bought it 2 times in my entire life
You mean, that specific flavour?

cheese and cream flavors of anything dry

Tastes like soap

Completely agree, 'horrendous' barely begins to scratch the surface on the flavor those bottles contained. My university was a Pepsi school and they were handing out that bottled puke like free condoms.

I ended up bootlegging my own home-brew dewitos by filling a reusable k-cup with Doritos dust and running Mountain Dew through a Keurig. It wasn't worse, it was just hot.

Did you get a chance to try these 'creme' filled nightmares?

Were it not for the laws of this land I would gut you where you stand.
Tried lays once when abroad, who eats this disgusting filth?

Is this real? If so, was the idea to simulate some fat kid backwashing ABC Doritos into your Mountain Dew when you weren't looking? Is it supposed to appeal to broke fat kids who can't afford Doritos to backwash into their Mountain Dew? I'm almost certain fat kids who eat Doritos and drink Mountain Dew are going to prefer to mix the flavors together themselves.

They are sold in every convenience store, vending machine, and school. Basically everywhere, so I couldn't say for certain who eats them but they are being sold.

They sounded disgusting and it was nothing new given they had already teamed up in the past and it was no mystery just a marketing scheme.

What contraption do you use to get the chocolate lukewarm while the ice cream is still solid?

Flaming nigger cheetos and pic related

I actually enjoyed those. Not that I could eat more than 2 at a time but it was a pleasant taste.

So many savory cheese flavors to choose from and you chose the taint of sweetness

>Partition
Is this a dream?

>Negative opinion about Takis
You fool. You utter fool.

Everyone I gave it to thought it was the most disgusting thing, though I thought it was okay.

nigger detected

OLW kebab chips.

Why is "egg" in katakana? Japs have eggs.

Boogie did nothing wrong.

First time grape. 2nd chance Orange. Instant regret

Because Eggs Benedict is treated like a proper name. English words, even ones that already exist in Japanese, are common in the language as a whole anyway.

>wasabi ginger shit tier

fuck off

Because it's not "tamago benedict" but "egg benedict".

Boot > Bell > Ball > Bone

Sorry user, your opinion is factually wrong.

your melanin shows

Boot > Bell > Bone > Ball is the correct answer
Also:
>sweet and sour dip

Poor people

>dissing best coke
Pleb.

I didn't see any problem with these. They just tasted like Fruity Pebbles.

Wasabi Ginger is excellent my man

>Classic
>Vanilla

Wot?

>Everyone I gave it to thought it was the most disgusting thing, though I thought it was okay.

I've wanted to try these so bad, missed both runs. Did you have the first edition or second? The second was supposed to have been redeeming.

>
>Wasabi Ginger is excellent my man
Try blue diamond almonds flavor.

I've had something similar in a no name brand, and it was pretty good, as far as junk food goes.

Everything "flavoured" is shit.

I liked this, desu senpai

I used to love the KFC sweet and sour dip. But they changed the recipe for it around 2005 or so and it's horrible. Can't get the popcorn chicken anymore if it ain't coming with that beauty sweet and sour sauce.

This is just “Chicago style”

I picked up pic related last night before work. Luckily I grabbed a bottle of fruit juice too. the taste that one sip left in my mouth was terrible. don't try this shit folks

This has long been discontinued, but my god this was awful.
The only one I remember being good was the Chocolate Brownie

Just looking at it makes me want to throw up.\

Cyanide pills.

Do Canadians actually eat ketchup flavored chips? Is that a meme? I fucking LOVE ketchup but can't imagine that taste on potato chips.

I just gagged remembering what this tasted like. Fuck Chocolate Skittles, I hope whoever came up with it got fucking shitcanned.

yea its sad
the cinnamon one can also only be described as sad
its like someone spit dip in your pop and for a split second youre like, ooo this is different

Canadians eat ketchup cake.

Sour skittles are the only skittles worth every eating. Fuck I can eat 2-3 of those packages at a time, though I don't like the purple ones. I will eat every skittle except for that and throw the package away. Why don't those companies offer products with just one flavor? I could destroy a red only starburst pack or a red/green only skittles.

sour cream and onion