Anything off the trolley, dears?

Anything off the trolley, dears?

Show me your titties granny

That ass, please and thank you

Peddle your demonic wares elsewhere heretic

sorry blud on that keto innit

One of those tomatoes on a stick please.

WE'LL TAKE THE WHOLE FOOKIN' LOT M8

kek

Shame that the only thing on the cart was one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I hate it when people ruin perfectly good troll images by going just a little bit overboard so they can go huehuehue see I was kidding and even plebs will understand the joke

wat

>The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond
lol

That's because that idiotic "I was only pretending to be retarded comic" is now posted any time someone is too stupid to even understand a joke

What exactly is your criteria for deciding the quality of literature based on? The HP books are some of the best selling novels of all time, so clearly Rowling did something right, even if her ideas aren't wholly original.

They're not meant to be high-brow, theoretical, or experimental books. They're children's books.

>Lord of the rings in shit tier

you are shit tier

Wrong board

Hahahaha that's good pasta.

>Gatsby in the same tier as Brothers Karamazov, Don Quixote and Count of Monte Cristo
>putting To Kill A Mockingbird in shit tier just for contrarian edgypoints
>implying Huck Finn and Alice's Adventures are bad
>thinking the Lord of the Rings is anywhere near as 'meme pop fiction' as Harry Potter and ASOIAF
>Les Mis somehow inexplicably in god tier
>1984, Grapes of Wrath and Brave New World all in different tiers
I get the impression this arose from Veeky Forums dickwaving, it's far too scattered to be anyone's actual opinions

No it isnt

Yes, it is. I read that exact post about a week or two ago.

Is everything halal?

okay but what's so good about it

Post feet.

There's a Kanye West book in that list, even newfags should be able to avoid this bait.

Go to bed, Harold.
>t. Veeky Forums

GIMME ONE OF DEM CHOKLIT FRUGS YA OLD COONT

Triggers fags that care

You never expect it. The first sentence always segues so perfectly into the pasta body. Hook, line, and succor I fall for it every time.

if u haven't recognized that picture for bait/pasta by now you are quite simply and irrefutably a newfag

I've been here since 2003, faggot. I still browse on my dial up connection so I have images turned off for faster loading. What do you say to that, faggot?

I'm impressed at least.

A soda and some rohypnol.

for a moment i thought i was on /tv/

I've got a sandwich, love.
Li'l sandwich.

I'll take the fried turds, a servo pie, a thai 12-year old and a lucozade.

I'll have a burger

she doesnt have those m8

Kek

I've gots me a sammich, ya fucking nosey cunt.

Out! Lemme have a whole lot of insulin ya fucking wankah

Kek

I DON'T FINK SO M8, THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS TRAIN BESIDES U YA GREEDY LITTLE CUNT

>rating ulysses and harry potter in the same tier list
is there a greater mark of a pseud?? jesus christ dude

>DEH!

Lulz

If she was younger
she would be very wholesome

BUT SUUUHHHH. YOIR AWN TH' TRAIN WOITS GOIN TUH DAWGFAHTS SKEWEL OF BITCHCRAAAHFT AND NIGGARDRY

No

>not the clifford the big red dog version

fuck off

>"No!"

Every time lol

well you're no fun

Let me speak to your manager

>No Leo Tolstoy
>No Death of Ivan Illgrych

Is Veeky Forums that bad?

this was quentin, right?

what do you mean by this?

In a world of magic, your job is to push a cart and serve snacks to children

Attached: Untitled.png (825x442, 52K)

Taking the lot just means having one of everything

Shes probably retired. Its like the equivalence of old people being greeters are walmart. Gotta have something to do

The sweets in HP always sounded dank as fuck to me. The sweetshop scenes were top comfy

based

Attached: a 7.jpg (273x273, 14K)

this

In the cursed child, she turns out to be a security guard thing that stops kids from getting off the train. A little fuzzy because it was like a year ago when I read it, but I think she was hundreds of years old too.

one of those living chocolate frogs but instead of a frog it's a dick

FOOKIN MENTAL M8

She's actually 200 years old and senile and doesn't have a real name and turns her hands into spikes to threaten you if you try and get off the train

doubt shes senile in the book

God's and clods my dude, someone needs to dig the no-nose dudes ditches and mass graves

>based no-poster