/pol/ here

/pol/ here

Is the soyboy meme true? Does eating tofu, kimchi, soy sauce etc and drinking soy milk turn you into a soyboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933815313663
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
pb.rcpsych.org/content/32/8/316.3
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look it up retard

Chicken or the egg, senpai

>fucking kimchi
fucking shut up retard

kimchi isn't soy
i wouldn't consume a lot but in moderation it's fine
dairy is also estrogenic, but again
m o d e r a t i o n

Fuck off.

Woah, didn't realize the non-pol boards were so full of soyboys. Stay triggered.

why does everyone try so hard to sound like children?

i'll stay anything you want as long as you stay out

No. Go to Google scholar and read the research.

Things that actually reduce testosterone are dairy.

no, your parents just blessed you with shitty genes. look at your jawline. look at your father's jawline. there you go.

just eat food and go lift weights if you're so concerned, you depressed bitch.

>Posts false scientific information
>People tell you to fuck off
>”WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH JUST A JOAK”
Truly ebic

its a racist meme, one thats over a hundred years old at this point...the modern versio is based on poor readings of science/ decontextualized info

its like the ipa-manboob panic....similar chemical culprit but what is ignored is the actual concentration in the food/drinks and the vast amounts youd have to consume to have it actualy impact you(i.e. youd have to go out of your way to eat tofu and soy milk and raw soy beans every meal to actualy fuck yourself up)

>this chemical has the word soy in it so it MUST be the same thing
Poltards are truly stupid fucking creatures

b-b-but i brushed up against somebody who ate a tuna sandwich a month ago, am i gonna get mercury poisoning??

It's not.

It's you guys inflicting your own insecurity on others in shitty forced memes.

Hahaaa my dude, it’s just a MEME!
That means if anyone calls me out on it being fake I can just use that as a defense even though i truly believe it to be true B)

I eat soy every day multiple times a day, plus Soylent, and I’m jacked. Pic related.

>being so wrapped up in /pol/ you believe anything they say despite evidence to the contrary
Tell me, how is working at Burger King? Do they give you a discount on cheeseburgers?

Hahaaaa pol NEVER wrong xD Blindly following them is always right and if it’s not? I call it a meme and pretend I don’t believe it when I really do because I’m an ALPHA OMEGA MALE who loves OUR PRESIDUNT

>kimchi
da fuk op, do you even know what kimchi is? kimchi is POWERFUL, prebiotics + live gastrus cultures give VITALITY!

>das rayciss
lol

lots of cucks ITT that are very emotionally invested in muh soy
It's gonna be okay.

Eating soy doesn’t make you an insufferable, whispy-bearded skinnyfat liberal who thinks weightlifting is a microaggression, but insufferable, whispy-bearded skinnyfat liberals who think weightlifting is a microaggression are more likely to eat soy.

what do you snatch?

ur mum

damn son

Kimchi doesn't contain soy. Eating soy doesn't necessarily turn you into a soyboy. You are more likely to be a soyboy if you eat soy. Soy contains a high amount of phytoestrogen which the body treats like estrogen. Higher amounts of estrogen means higher likelihood of being a soyboy. It's not just a meme. It's simple logic not easily just "looked up."

>the sun crosses the sky such that it must revolve around the earth, it's simple logic, not easily just "looked up"

this is what you sound like, you fucking mong

They don't have to try at all, /pol/ is literally full of children.

That is faulty logic. Higher estrogen = higher likelihood of high-estrogen-phenotype is sound logic. Kill yourself, lefty.

>insults the guy instead of proving otherwise
wew lad

Point out where he's wrong.

faggots gravitate towards faggot food

I don't give a shit about whatever bullshit you're defending, /pol/ is genuinely populated by children.

any old phytoestrogen =/= the hormone we know as estrogen.

get your grug-tier "logic" off of my fucking board.

>i don't give a shit. you're all children! WAAAA ;_;

Are you being ironic?

any old phytoestrogen =/= the hormone we know as estrogen != the body not giving a shit about your distinction
ftfy

considering estrogen receptors are shaped such that they comply most efficiently with actual estrogen, it would seem the body does indeed give a fuck about the distinction.

kimchi is fermented cabbage. probably boosts test

>it would seem the body does indeed give a fuck about the distinction.
>probably even believing your own red herrings
Not in the context of those phytoestrogen not being a valid substrate, thus ""indeed"" increasing the body's practical estrogen level.

way to prove his point lmao

It depends on the kind of soy. When you look at cultures that have traditionally eaten soy, it's almost always fermented. Tofu, tempeh, etc. The problem with most of the soy-based foods that you find in the West is that they're raw soybeans or soybean extracts. Shit like soy milk, isolated soy protein, raw soybeans, and so on are definitely not good for you and even most crazy hippie vegan types will agree on this point.

Fermented soy is fine, other kinds are not.

way to prove his point lmao.
>if we believe hard enough, it is reality that conforms, not us
You're like fucking peter pan.

"""practical estrogen level"""

which is why endocrinologists prescribe tempeh and tofu for HRT, right?

Only point you've proven is the pot calling the kettle black.

>actually trying to convince people that /pol/ isn't the designated bastion of edgy underage newfags
it's user base is literally what /b/ was a decade ago, what investment do you have in denying that

>endocrinologists don't prescribe it, therefore it has no effect
I love stepping on pseudointellectuals like you. btw "practically," literally, means "in practice," i.e. the body utilizes phytoestrogen as estrogen, no matter how much fallacious whining you employ.
>what investment do you have in denying that
When you feel the need to straw man, you should reconsider your counterposition. Killing faulty leftist logic != insisting that /pol/ doesn't have newfags

>You are more likely to be a soyboy if you eat soy.
that's bullshit, you're either a soyboy or not, which means it's always 50/50

/b/ was nihilists, /pol/ is utopian.

cool but can you actually answer the question

>Science nerds arguing about estrogen
>Veeky Forums
Don't make me pull this car over.

If there is a factor that increases a probability, it is no longer merely epistemic, i.e. no longer 50/50. Higher estrogen = higher probability of being a bitchboy. Simple.
>you didn't answer my entirely irrelevant question! checkmate
I don't know if they do. It's unlikely they would prescribe food when there are presumably more efficient ways to induce a chemical change.

All this memery bullshit aside. That looks pretty tasty.

That's how I always used to eat tofu growing up; not usually with the bonito flakes, though, just soy sauce and scallions, right out of the fridge, preferably with an iced tea spoon. So good.

>t. 30 something with no man boobs

>I love stepping on pseudointellectuals like you. btw "practically," literally, means "in practice," i.e. the body utilizes phytoestrogen as estrogen, no matter how much fallacious whining you employ.
Careful, if you move the goalposts any further, you'll end up placing them in Saint Helen's! But I'll humor (You): they do have an effect on the body, but not the one you expect. And, if you believe that raw onions will boost your testosterone better than getting fit or stop smoking, you probably have no idea what you are talking about.

>Soy contains a high amount of phytoestrogen which the body treats like estrogen
Phyto- literally means plant. All fruit and vegetables contain phytoestrogen. Your only option of avoiding the estrogen pill is to eat an exclusively carnivorous diet.

>if you move the goalposts any further
The implicit goal has, this entire time, been to prove the body doesn't treat phytoestrogen like estrogen. Citing anything else as red herring doesn't constitute moving the goal posts. Mis-citing such might function as useful rhetoric were you not talking to someone who actually knows what that is.
>And, if you believe that raw onions will boost your testosterone better than getting fit or stop smoking, you probably have no idea what you are talking about.
>trying this hard to make me the wrong one
I never said or implied any such thing.
>All fruit and vegetables contain phytoestrogen.
Irrelevant. The soybody meme is from soy containing a relatively high amount of phytoestrogen.

So I guess /pol/ avoids everything with seeds and nuts in because they have higher phytoestrogens even than soy?

pol subsists on liberal tears
and there are bumper crops being harvested

The best man titties come from cheap beer.

That’s not how trolling works. /pol/ is a bunch of brainlets who constantly get BTFO. As we’re seeing yet again.

>So I guess /pol/ avoids everything with seeds and nuts in because they have higher phytoestrogens even than soy?
I do now.

p sure I've demonstrated non-brainletness itt btfoing all objectors.
t. /pol/

More blacks and shitskins in general are criminals per capita even when they have high incomes.
Some Muslims are terrorists and their holy book tells them all to be terrorists. They should not all be 'given a chance.'
Being gay or transgender is a mental disorder:

Homosexuality was documented as a mental illness in the DSM until gays protested in San Francisco in 1973 and forced it to be removed for no scientific reasons whatsoever.

There are at least two studies, one acknowledged by the National Health Institute, that states Gender Identity Disorder is symptomatic of schizophrenia, and that taking medicine to control schizophrenia alleviates the desire to change genders:
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933815313663
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
pb.rcpsych.org/content/32/8/316.3

Dangers of lgbt:
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

You're an idiot who only thinks what you do because that's what you've been told and you are unable or unwilling to think for yourself.

t. /pol/

lol denial is a helluva ugly trait, son

Veeky Forums is so hilariously uneducated about this shit. People literally only know memes.

Your body can not use phytoestrogen as estrogen interchangeably. Look it up you retards, there are plenty of scientific papers about this subject. I'm laughing here that you fucks are this dumb.

>Irrelevant. The soybody meme is from soy containing a relatively high amount of phytoestrogen.
Your body can't use phytoestrogen interchangeably with human estrogen, look it up you tard.

Also soy contains less phytoestrogen than many other things we eat. The soy meme is literally that, a meme.

>i.e. the body utilizes phytoestrogen as estrogen, no matter how much fallacious whining you employ.
Untrue, there have been papers published about this. Stop believing literal memes.

yes. look at asian "men". they are all very effeminate

>Your body can't use phytoestrogen interchangeably with human estrogen, look it up you tard.
Does this mean the body doesn't treat phytoestrogen like estrogen, or is this just another red herring meant to merely look relevant? If so, if you are to be honest with yourself, you should question your position.
>Also soy contains less phytoestrogen than many other things we eat.
Like what?
>there have been papers published about this
>there are sources i swear
Even the possibility is sufficient to avoid soy.

Its not just soy, its the damned neonic insecticides they treat seed with. The neonics are the cause, they fuck up estrogen and aromatase in the bodies. Neonics applied to corn, canola, cotton, sugar beets and soy. Neonicotinoids are killing bees and turning hims into shes.

Fag you’re wrong again
You should know gramps

PLEASE DRIVE THIS CAR OFF A FUCKING CLIFF, DAD

>Fag you’re wrong again
no UR the FAG and UR wrong again!
Veeky Forums is 18+. You're not wanted here.

So according to the internet. Pic related is soyboy ?

This is the most retarded meme since veggie burger

>eating soy as a staple food
>the average male is 5'5" 120lb feminine manlet
>implying asians don't prove the meme true

Okay. Enjoy being ignored by the world at large as it changes.

>Ignored
His views are only becoming more popular.

>everything i do is for attention and you should too
I'll happily embrace truth and reason over popular fallacy any day, cuck.

no one said being right would be easy.

Terrible. Time to go back my melanin affluent friend

Nope just the brainlets getting louder

Time to go back, indeed.

>just the brainlets getting louder

>soyboy meme

You've spent even a minute of your day thinking about soyboys and memes. Congratulations, you are faggotus maximus. Speak in your own words, instead of somebody else's, then you can talk like a man.

Why yes, yes it is.

>Speak in your own words, instead of somebody else's, then you can talk nonsensical gibberish that nobody understands

Isn't that a rare ftm tranny?

i'm not a /pol/ guy but you anti /pol/ posters don't do yourselves any favours when you defend ignorance and act like ultra normie faggots who only care about the status quo and popular consensus

Yes.
t. Man who got turned into a soyboy

No you

Nah the guy you responded to has it right. You sound like a dipshit who would fit in at /pol/

>non-peer reviewed sources state in isolated specific individuals schizophrenia was diagnosed
So? Some alt-right and neo-nazi members have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. Does this mean they are all paranoid schizophrenics? No, just the vast majority of them ;)

Now, head on back to your tranny fapping, soyboy circlejerk /pol/tard.

If you're so feminine that you have to worry about your soy intake then you're already fucked.

Soy creates beautiful traps

kimchi has soy in it? just did a google search and looks damn good.

Anyone who has an intellectual dearth deep enough to think 'feminine' and 'masculine' are already so far down the fucked up river that they have no hope looking back and finding reality.

Your world is lost to you, you lost intellects. You won't even find a psychiatrist that can dig you out.

You'll be that spittle covered guy with a sign screaming something you heard from other people.

Stick around /pol/chad. Triggering libcu/ck/s here is pretty great

Because your shut in life thinks that getting a 'reply' is how you trigger people. No, they're just calling an asshole an asshole. You taking pride in that is the ultimate disgrace.

Just because you forced the use of dearth and spittle in your intellectually bankrupt post doesn't make you smart faggot