Im on a 10 Day water fast

What should I eat to break my fast? I'm on day 5 btw

How do you feel?

Fatigued, light headed, hunger pangs comes and goes. Can barely run.

Its better than the first 3 days though

Broth or tea with honey, then fruit

Jello

Protein and carbs

Wtf why? You trying to be a Youtuber or something?

Something that will pass easily and not rip your asshole.

I'm on day twelve, going for a twenty day fast. I made stock to break my fast with. The day after I'm going to eat a dozen soft boiled eggs, that's what I'm really craving.

I don't feel too bad in case anyone is wondering. I'm at like 70% of all my faculties. Lost a lot of weight so far. If you want to know more, check out the fasting general on Veeky Forums

why

OP here, I feeling really weak despite only doing 5 days , does it get better?

>water fasting
nice anorexia, retard

It's not anorexia if you're 20 kilos overweight

Don't drop so much and go so long that your asshole breathes when you lay on your side.

Why would it get better?

>it's not an eating disorder if I take it too far both ways

how much weight did you lose

just wondering... are you drinking snake juice user?

> I guess going on a Fast doesn't actually make you Faster

eat a pizza, chicken wings and some icecream

Nah, only water

FUCKING DRINK SALT YOU MORON.
i am on day 11 of my fast and i fell fine. i even went to the gym 3 times during it.
all dizzyness, fogginess and whatever except hunger is caused by a deficiency of salt.
if your muscle start twitching you need to also take some potassium.
these 2 are your electrolytes.

because you stop feeling intense hungry after a few days and stop having cravings after like 10 days

Why?
How concentrated do you make your snake juice?

i get acidic to fast from salt so i stopped making snake juice and just occasionally dip my finger in pink salt and put it on my tongue when i desire it, followed by drinking water.
so far i have had no problems so i am probably more sensitive to salt then most.

>not letting your anus aireate

Don't be a retard, drink salt and if you get acid reflux, drink a bit of water with baking soda.

t. fasted for 40 days once, would not recommend.

Eat really watered down rice porridge or else you might die from eating while starving.

Definitely not two medium Domino's pizzas.

Took me almost an hour to clean the toilet and the surrounding area.

>40 days

details please

Nice mane i did 6 days a month ago

why wouldn't you recommend? Only heard good things about it

I wouldn't because it's definitely too much time. I mean, if you were super obese or something, yeah, it might work fine provided you took multivitamin pills (google that really fat guy who fasted for longer than a year on coffe/tea and vitamin pills on a scientifically controlled enviroment). But if you are anything close to normal, just don't, it's unnecesary. Be content with doing 15-25 days.

For my actual experience, I was really really fat, a fucking hamplanet. I lost a lot of weight but still there was some more left to get rid of. So after that it was just losing a bit more weight and then hit the lifts and become somewhat Veeky Forums.

Hunger came and went, worst time I've had was the first 48hrs, it was my first time fasting btw. The most annoying shit was dealing with my family because "OMG UR GNA DIE" and the average soccermom mentality. Would do again if I was fat, but it really takes its toll. Don't even think of doing it without memejuice and vitamins. You could pull it off without memejuice and vitamins if you were a hikki or stay-at-home neet.

>vitamins
feel like that destroys the point. Your body is not supposed to be digesting hit except what it already has stored.

What was your recipe though for fasting 40 days?

>implying vitamins contain calories or macros
Good goy.
One multivitamin a day, glass of saltwater, and if I got acid reflux, glass of water with baking soda in it.

do you believe in fasting as a way for "restoring" your immune system?

>One multivitamin a day
Gee I wonder (((who))) convinced you these worth worth the $$$

I'm on day 25 and feel fine. Drink your potassium water, take your salt tablets and magnesium supplements, and don't forget the multivitamin.

Oh no, someone got jewed out of 5 dollars to pay for nutrients the body literally cannot make. What an idiot.

Not the guy you're replying to but I did a 43 day water fast back in october 2017, I was 262lb when starting and was 205lb on the day of breaking my fast.

For health and safety reasons, i wouldn't recommend doing what I did, you can achieve similar results with fasting by doing it over shorter periods e.g. 1 week fasting, 1 week refeeding on low kcal/keto diet, it would be a lot safer and minimise muscle loss.

Or if you're going to attempt a long fast, dont do a 43 fast as your first attempt at fasting, build it up by doing 1-3 day fasts first.

I consumed water, sparkling water, 1-2 coffees in first four days and had a supplement stack of electrolyte,multivitamin, vitamin d, biotin and a b complex pill every day.

how about some more water

lol look into the multivitamins and health

Attached: 1520499602135.jpg (240x210, 9K)