Oh, a pizza!

Oh, a pizza!

Let's add some flavor sauce.

I can see that but thanks for make it crystal clear that this is IN FACT a pizza.

Who else enjoys their 'za hot and ready?

Great thread.

Now you fire it up and take a bite, if you don't then you are a gay.

thas not flavour sauce op

op what happeN?

op got the tummy grumbles from flamin za

Op realized ruining a perfectly good pizza is not worth a fucking Veeky Forums thread

the bottle was probably empty and he just put water in it for a le ebic trole

Will we ever see the conclusion?

>Op wasn't satisfied with the tide pod meme challenge so he wanted to be more extreme and rad so he ad a lighter fluid.
>As the huge faggot that op is he pussy out in the last second.
>Ruined pizza
>Thread is kill
>Op returns to do his faggot things.

FIN

Fuck you OP. I've had nothing but rice, beans and potatoes to eat for the last six days because I refuse to go on food stamps like a nigger and you're here lighting a perfectly good pizza on fire for (You)s. I hope the reason you stopped posting is because you're in the hospital right now with 3rd degree burns. Faggot.

meanwhile niggers on food stamps feast like kings compared to your dumb ass

Being repectible is gay, just be a worthless faggot and dont have character and respect, ok friedwatermelishtaquan i think i get what you're saying!

Lose your pride, user. You're happier without it.

Did you guys not see my black hand? Why aren't you calling me a nigger yet?

Anyway, the 'za was free, but i need to lose weight so i just fucking trashed it. Had a small sandwich and some water instead.

dammit you're right

You didn't want to give it to a friend? Don't you have friends?

Also if your "small sandwich" was also from Domino's then I sure have somethin' to call you and it starts with "ham".

I didn't feel like putting out a fire and cleaning shit up, i just wanted to make sure i wouldnt dig it out the trash and eat it later.

Yes i am that fat.

Nope, i put the box of pizza in a garbage bag and threw it in the trash can outside. It was covered with lighter fluid.

>dominoes
>perfectly good
I see you like eating shit

Here let me shit in my hand
Now pay me $20 so you can eat it

The only friend who isn't an hour drive away from me is a vegan

It was a home made sandwich

Racism is for not people. You are a peoples.

>didn't eve put fire on the pizza
Op you Sure are a faggot.

I am, yeah.
Thanks pal.

Please post more pictures of it on fire please!!

why did you buy it then?
fatty’s remorse?

Op you fucking rule.

That's not what i said "i am" to.

It was free, i hadn't eaten all day. I just took it since it was offered.
I originally intended to eat the entire thing, but i came to my senses.

Thanks, hopefully i inspire fellow fatties to ruin pizzas and throw them in the garbage

what a garbage thread.

awwww wittle guy mad he didnt get any dominoes shit za ):

>perfectly good pizza
>Fucking dominos
>Perfectly good anything
>Nigger fastfood

Okay then you colossal homo, next time that you are going to fuck up some food with a lighter fluid don't forget to fire up or explode with some fire works.
Could at least show 'za in the garbage bin.

i don't give a fuck about your dumbass wasting food. but if you show me a picture of you dousing something in lighter fluid and no picture of said thing engulfed in flames, that's a garbage thread.

what the fuck. I ordered a pepperoni pizza form dominos last week and there were at most three pepperonis per slice. never ordering from them again.

Not people? Are they from Peoplekind land?

go back, nigger

I got special treatment since i got it for free and they like us
Plus i asked for extra
Oh man, now i feel bad, she was nice enough to make me that shit for free....

>mfw i get better za than you for free
>i throw it in the trash where it belongs while you cry
Im not digging it out of my trash for no benefit, virgin
That would have taken too much effort. I wasnt about to clean that shit up. Cry more lol

Dominos is the best fast food pizza you faggot

>Im not digging it out of my trash for no benefit, virgin

This is your chance of redemption fuck boi, burn down the pizza. I know you are a pussy but at least burn the garbage bag with the za in.
Do this thread justice.

That's marcos

Or ordering carry out from a local place.

Their deep dish is shit, thin crust doesnt matter because that tastes the same everywhere, and their hand tossed is like eating air.
What do you like from them?
blah blah blah

DO IT PUSSY

Be careful. That'll make it pretty hot, lad.

Rice beans and potatoes aren't so bad. I often get a big pork tenderloin as it seems to be the cheapest meat per pound here, and throw a few small slices of that onto a bed of rice and frozen vegetables (which is the cheapest food per pound). It makes a pretty good hearty meal.

I wish you had set yourself on fire

This. What a waste of money.