What happened to adam? did his ill-advised social media outbursts kill his career?

what happened to adam? did his ill-advised social media outbursts kill his career?

Does binge eating turn you into a generic ginger with the personality of wallpaper?

literally who

he's still on one of those faggot channels

was recently on mike chens youtube show

>ill advised social media outbursts
Explain

Jesus christ that sandwich looks awful.

called out fat feminists for shaming him after he lost weight.

this
Shitty cold dry meat, big globs of fat, 70% bread, pickles on top, what the fuck?

I for one am not worried about Adam. He has held every job in the restaurant industry and his erudite comments about food will continue to set new standards for food writers.

What makes me sad, is that he will probably die like Mr. Hands. It's so fucking obvious. Even Mika agreed in an e-mail from me.

>"Only fuckup it seems was your dad's choice to go without a condom,"
>"grab a razor blade and draw a bath. I doubt anyone will miss you."

He went a bit overboard dude. Besides who get's that buttmad about "muh cyber bulling" past age 16?

Yeah that's pretty fucking stupid to do, especially when you are someone whose livelihood depends on public image. The fact that he was almost 40 years old when he made that comment shows how fucking retarded he is, he deserved to get canned.

>Besides who get's that buttmad about "muh cyber bulling" past age 16?
Apparently retarded tv execs do.

>called out
he flipped his shit m8, no way was he not getting fired after basically telling people to kill themselves

He hated eating as much as the show made him eat so he tried to hand the "challenge" parts off to the viewers, but when that got shit ratings I guess he got canned. I think they are bringing back MvF but with some geek nu-male host. It's a shame because MvF was my favorite show back in middle school/early high school

>"muh cyber bulling"
Fat feminists.

>coming to a thread to voluntarily say that you're an ignorant child
>shewkily-dewkily

All the classic lulz are gone from public domain. I do remember his twitter posts about shaming those fat broads, who claimed to have an eating disorder (eating too much is not a disorder, fat slut whale)

Any screencaps and real stuff?

t. fat feminist.

Oh man! You really zinged someone good on the internet!

Better take my career!

I saw him on a commercial recently. May have been promoting a show, Idk he's boring.

Giving people 2nd hand embarrassment? Nah, you got this!

Draw a bath...

Who was in the wrong here?

>Adipose activists

She probably would eat a bag of shit if given half a chance.

Fat people are subhuman, that's the same as telling your dog it's a dumbass for knocking over it's water bowl.

So what did she say to instigate this?
The image conveniently fails to show.

When /pol/ gets called out...

>being mad because someone decided to live a healthier life style.

yeah fuck those fat bitches

Holy fucking BASED

But he's body shaming people to not die at 20!
He's pretty much Hitler at this point!

It was private/deleted

>A friend of mine who followed Adam saw his post, and figured that maybe he was not aware of the negative connotations of the word "thinspiration." So she decided to explain it to him politely. This was his response:
So, she threw a bitch fit saying that there is nothing wrong with being fat and using "thinspiration" is offensive.

>Some Instagram users took issue with his use of the hashtag "thinspiration." As Sarah argued in her blog post on the matter, "Without context, thinspiration may not seem like a bad word, but a simple google search proves that it was created by a community of people with eating disorders to inspire each other to continue and celebrate their illnesses." There is a large digital community in which, generally, young women support one another to purge and starve, in hopes of being very thin and having a "thigh gap" (or a space between a woman's thighs, which is the result of bone structure in most women, though this digital community believes it can be achieved through starvation.)

>One user, @quadcitygirl, commented about the negative association with #thinspiration on Richman's Instagram photo, to which he replied "DILLIGAF?" (Internet slang for "Does it look like I give a fuck?") From there, Amber Sarah commented, and reposted Richman's comment, asking her Instagram followers to explain to him the negativity surrounding #thinspiration.

Have you been living under a rock for the last 10+ years?

>Having enough time in the day to inform people one on one about a twitter hashtag.
What a fucking wasteful life.

You're saying this while posting on a Swiss dog breeding forum?

Women

She had to take time out of stuffing her face with cake and chinese buffet.

Honestly, I get that the sow is vapid, but there are for sure more tactful ways to say "fuck off" as a celebrity. Realistically, she may waste her time but she has nothing to lose by it, and gets to be another victim cake.

That made me laugh harder than it should

>more tactful ways to say "fuck off" as a celebrity
so he shouldn't be punished at all. Show me the damage he had done.

Nobody here is saying that he should have been fired. However, anyone with half a brain can realize that sort of behavior will get you fired from a corporate media job. It's not a matter of ideals but pragmatism.

Lol, the point is he answers to someone and that someone highly doscourages that kind of public vitriol, companies protect their image because its their most important asset.

Wow she looks exactly like i pictured her in my head. Go figure

>A corporation that deals with food protects hamplanets because they are their best consumers.
Oh shit.

i have no idea what you are talking about you fucking normie.