Brownies in the oven, but what should I make for dinner Veeky Forums?

Brownies in the oven, but what should I make for dinner Veeky Forums?

I'd like to put a bun in your oven

tendies and pot pies.

Bacon stove top and cook some eggs in the bacon grease.

Funny enough I just had that this morning, on an everything bagel.

brownies

Decided on speghetti and meatballs.
Step one of the sauce for me is mirepoix.

Shovin mozzarella in mah balls

I hope you didn't over fill them. Leaks are easy with that sort of thing.

Yeah ive learned that through trial and error. I tried using the pearls a couple times but those are too big so I just get cut it myself now

Saucin'

cautiously monitoring this thread

Sauce is simmering and pasta is done, just waiting for these motherfuckers to finish. Should have gotten some garlic bread but oh well.

Heres the brownies by the way. Theres a hole towards the corner, I think my boyfriend stuck his finger in them when I went to the grocery store.

monitoring this thread with slightly more confidence

post feet

Fuck you if you break your pasta in half

Wa la

Didn't seem like you cooked the sauce long enough. How long did you let it simmer?

Don't remember, bf was giving me a bj

Estimating by the timing of your posts you didn't. Also the meatballs look a little undercooked as well, there's no sear on them. And you forgot to mix the sauce in with the spaghetti first with a little butter. Is that cellulose cheese? No black pepper? Oregano? Basil? Decent effort, but lots of room for improvement.

About 20 minutes I guess? I dont necessarily time it, it tastes fine and the consistency was good. This is the cheese I used. No I didnt use butter.

>About 20 minutes
Yeah not nearly long enough.

>This is the cheese I used
Check the ingredients, I bet it has cellulose.

looks nice

y u slice everything so small

How does a man give you a blowjob? From your hands it seems you are a woman. What trickery is this?