Is it possible to build up spice tolerance...

Is it possible to build up spice tolerance? I really want to enjoy spicy food but even a bowl of hot cheetos makes me need to drink water.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rivers_of_Norway
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wypipo can't handle spicy food

the worst part is i'm chinese, so i can't eat 80% of the food when my parents drag me to authentic chinese restaurants

Yes. You can slowly build it up overtime. Also don't drink water, drink whole milk to get rid of spicy taste in your mouth.

no tendies at those restaurants I'm assuming?

yes
> t. white person who used to hate hot foods, now uses cayenne, hot sauce, hot paprika, szechuan peppercorns, dried chilis, gochujang, chili oil, etc on a near daily basis.

wasn't really done purposefully like you want to do. i just started using it more and more and liking the flavor more and more.

>i don't get to eat animals that died in the river and then were buried in the dirt for 5 years
OH NOOOO

that's nordic food

They don't have rivers in Norway.

what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rivers_of_Norway

The fact that you need to drink water makes you need to drink water you stupid dog-eater

You ever see that guy who replies to joke posts with earnest replies because he's a retard?

Man up and get used to it!

Yes, I wasn't very good with spicy until I started dating a korean chick. I started liking it since and my tolerance has been consistenly improving.

For me I started loving that burning feeling in my mouth. After some time you'll start to notice that to achieve that same feeling you need hotter and hotter sauces/food etc.

i could eat anything, then i got my gallbladder out, diarrhea shits like 4 times a day no matter what i do or don't eat. don't get me started on hot stuff. consider your pussy mouth lucky

Why do people enjoy hot food? Spicy is fine but you're not able to taste or enjoy otherwise

i honestly wasn't aware that eating spicy food made your butt tingle the way it did, up until now i just ate the stuff and never thought about the rest too much.

only recently did i notice it, and even then i've been at this for so long the "pain" is only a light tingle.

I want to fell pain I deserve to hurt

>Misty getting fucked by a fire type and not a water type

The taboo choice is always better

hot wings make me feel like a fucking man and I get angry at my food and it also gets angry at me and in the end I win because I'm the one doing the eating also spices have their own unique flavors that are often complimented by unique aromas that offer a different tasting experience.

It could be the other ingredients in the hot cheetos that make you need water. I can eat very spicy foods, but if they're overly salty or dry, it will irritate my throat.

Why does spicy food have to be so bitter? I like heat but bitter stuff is disgusting.

sause pls

wat? try this. Start out with the less intense ones and you'll build a tolerance quite quickly

Wrong reference goon

drink milk instead water u dolt

Is it possible to build up spice tolerance? I really want to impregnate your sister, but she keeps pepper spraying me.

chili heat is a meme. peppercorn heat is for the true taste patrician.

This. Spicy foods should be a little saucy and by-fucking-god not overly salty. Dry, salty spicy foods are what fuck people up. There's a few dishes around the world that are dry spicy, but not that many.

Yes just add a bit of meth and pcp. You'll be able to tolerate anything spicy.

They are equally good, just different. Peppercorn spicy is much more likely to "get" you than chiles.

but horseradish is the real heat

>muh nose for 8 seconds

Your "joke" got a sincere reply because it was shit and unfunny, retard.

Absolutely.

When I was younger I could barely handle a couple hot cheetos.
Then I took it as a challenge because there were so many wonderful foods that would also happen to be spicy. I ate more, handled more, and my pallette just blossomed. It's honestly such a joy to be able to enjoy complex flavor profiles with the warmth spice/heat can bring.

Yes because the spicy reaction is meant to act as a poison which you can develop a tolerance for.