Are NY "slices" the biggest meme or nah?

Are NY "slices" the biggest meme or nah?

no such thing as meme food, only patricians and plebs

Is a blueberry a standalone fruit?

shit tier

NYC has the worst pizza. City smog rats want to make you believe otherwise

the truth is, further west you go the worse pizza gets in America.

In new yawk a pizza slice changes hands like 20 times before it finally makes it to your plate. By then half the pizza is a fugazi

the 99c places are so good for cheap asses like me. I make a middle class income in TN but if a 99c place opened down here I'd eat there every single day.

They're shit. Overhyped disappointments hard playing as the best at everything just like everything and everyone in NY.

Shittiest city and shittiest people ive ever lived around in my life.

Nah bro it’s all about the tap water they use for the dough bro it’s the best water in the world bro

Yeh yeh its from NEHW YORHK playa its from NEHW YORHK 'sa bess!

Mmm, I'll take a half slice

Hi Fez.

It's me, Fezzy

i live in somewhere with crystal clear water from an aquifer and this makes me cry , like it literally brings tears to my eyes that that sewage rat bath water even gets drunk

For me, it's Colin Quinn

Fucking damn Norton looks weird

As someone from the Deep South who hates New York, I can humbly admit that New York pizza is the best American style.

A fucking leaf?

why did you put slices in quotation marks.

you are a gay transplant. go elsewhere

NY pizza is overrated as hell. A huge disappointment.

>plastic fake dog vomit

>southerner thinking his opinion matters
this board

Absolutely false. You're an idiot.

>place with the best cuisine in all of america
hmmmm

this. I moved to buffalo last year, the crust is like 3/8" thick and every place puts way too much cheese. the pizza is probably an inch thick, apparently it's "great lakes style" or some shit.

Detroit za served on a black and white spiritual world pattern.

this is pretty much what I was describing except they do it normal shape.

That doesn't surprise me. I have friends from those parts of NY and they also tell me they call soda "pop" too just like we do in Michigan. This style of pizza, for me, is more of a meal, while NYC style is more for on the go eating.

Came here to post this. Superior pizza coming through

The good pizza joints usually only do to order full pies. Slice joints are usually shitty, since they're basically competing with McDonalds and hot dog carts. Cheese warmed over till it's a plasticky dehydrated mass with sickly sweet sauce on wonder bread crusts. Still, the pepperoni sicilian slices can be a good cheap calorie bomb as long as you're not sober.

Oh, shut your cakehorn already!

You can find much better pizza in Chicago, and it's not even close

hrmph well you know

yes

Attached: goza.jpg (1600x1067, 152K)

nah, just a regular old meme. NY falls for many other bigger memes all the time

Attached: 1486745429791.jpg (429x410, 23K)

>brooklyn bbq

Attached: 1429464222874.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Chicago deep dish master race reporting in.
t. Chicagofag.

basically new york is 5-10 percent excellence and then about 70-75 is utter shit pretending it has any business being lumped together with the 5-10. This applies to both people and places.

This definitely applies to pizza as well

Bob and John's makes good THICC Buffalo style pizza and wings.

this? it looks awful. way too much cheese, I dont get why people like it like that out here.

Attached: BobAndJohnsLaHacienda_design_02.png (839x365, 385K)

>Not enjoying the superior taste of pizza from Imperial

I bet you think the wings are overrated too, heathen.

Attached: Imperial za.jpg (640x478, 175K)

I imagine most people are biased towards the type of food they grew up with, especially considering the lack of alternatives.

> too much cheese

Things that never happen

This.

Attached: unnamed (1).gif (250x250, 3.88M)

It's a dollar for the perfect drunk food, and it's on every block.

no, i think the pizza fucking sucks. I order a pepperoni and they read it back "cheese and pepperoni" then it comes with a half inch of cheese. its too much, I dont get it.

the cheese is thicker than the crust, which is also too thick.

Ok all of you faggots. The year is “current year” and there are no regional differences in cuisine anymore. Where the fuck do you live that doesn’t have all of the lastest foods?

Sbarro pizza is better than most NY pizza.

Sad, but true.

Attached: Kikyo licks Serena.jpg (478x356, 18K)

what Little Cesar's did you get that at?

Attached: nycstyleslice.jpg (500x370, 49K)

I'm not from NYC or Chicago but personally New York pizza is simply the best pizza there is.

when you're in Japan for food, you think of sushi. When you're in the mood for clam chowder, there's no other place to get it than in Boston. When you think of American pizza, THAT is synonymous to New York. There's no denying this.

Nah, you're right about that, but that's what makes it a meme. It's not actually good, just meme magic. Just like Philly cheese steaks and Texas bbq, other places do it just as well or better but they're known for it because of memes. New England being good for seafood is not really a meme, because they have fresh seafood. There is nothing special about NYC pizza it's just that their brand is made for fast eating and it's a fast city ayyyyyy ya stepped on my toes moolie, and known for Italians who ayyyyy pizza pie mama mia.

Yeah, I like my pizzas to have as little toppings as possible and still be called a pizza.

Eat shit NY.

this, cunt is a legend, get well my man

no toppings?

it's fine as a food and excellent if you consider how cheap and convenient it is if you're within like 50 miles of NYC

You can find pizza anywhere, it just isn't as good the further from the east coast you go. Obviously there are exceptions but that is when you get in to California Pizza Kitchen level shit.

>I know nothing about anything ever

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

what the fuck am I looking at?

The entirety of NYC is a meme.

god damn it user, this is a work safe board!

Attached: 012-2017-02-25,-19_30_06.jpg (1428x850, 249K)

great now please get it onto my plate without making a huge mess, oh you can't, what a great pizza

Yes
>t. Chicagofag

>deep fry everything
>We’re culinary Genies like the French!

The truth is, there is great pizza, good pizza, and bad pizza, in EVERY style, in EVERY region of the US. NYC pizza is good if you're eating it on the go (since you can fold it), or don't want to fill up on too much, Detroit style is great for when you're craving a golden brown, crispy outside, chewy inside crust, Chicago deep dish is for when you're either really hungry, or you're craving that super buttery crust, Chicago thin style is perfect for sit-down pizza when you don't want to fill up too much. In California, you can find all those styles, and then some awesome twists on them (NYC style with fried eggplant and feta? Yes, please. Shawarma pizza? Fuck Yes. Chicago thin crust with paneer tika masala? Hell YES. ) I've never had St. Louis style, so I can't speak on that one, but I'm sure there's good and bad there, too. I've traveled all over the US, most major cities, and tons of towns, and I've had good pizza everywhere, even in places like new Orleans, San Antonio, Nashville, Phoenix, etc. . You faggots are arguing over nothing.

>biggest
that would be the DC jumbo

Attached: thumb_600.jpg (590x590, 92K)

I'll take one, pls.

It's good. Average pizza place in NYC is likely to be better than average pizza in most other places, but it's not like it's that hard to make pizza.

Attached: difaras.jpg (284x178, 14K)

underrated in my opinion

his rant on judd hirsch in the movie independence day is top quality

i can't even think of the name "heebie kikeberger" without at least smirking

I could eat the fuck out of a slice of margherita right about now.

This is where NYC's water comes from. It at least starts out pretty good.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-142349.png (1080x2220, 2.21M)

no. it is what it is and new yorkers don't try to pretend otherwise and the people that do are bitter outsiders looking in. if there isn't enough salty meats or half a pound of cheese then sorry

(((Sirius)))