What foods does Veeky Forums like to eat in the shower? I usually bring slim jims or some easy mac

What foods does Veeky Forums like to eat in the shower? I usually bring slim jims or some easy mac

Attached: 33104273-singing-in-the-shower.jpg (1300x984, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/showerbeer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a thread died for this

do americans really

I like to eat a pepperoni deep dish while having a bubble bath and smoking a cigar.

>he doesn't eat bologna sandwiches in the shower

Attached: Friends S04E16 NTSC DD5.1 x264 MMI.mkv_snapshot_01.02_[2018.03.09_22.00.19].jpg (712x480, 58K)

Attached: pretz.jpg (806x960, 86K)

Shower beer

Shower beer is one of life's purest forms of pleasure. Gin & tonic makes for a good shower cocktail if you're feeling cheeky. Pure kino.

reddit.com/r/showerbeer/

is that you john wayne? is this me?

a beer, a slim jim sounds like an unironical great idea. impervious to water, rinse any soap off easy. great.

What is that abomination supposed to be?

Salami.

Pretz n chee

Literally first thing I see on that page

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-003347.png (1080x1920, 870K)

I usually am about halfway through my 25 oz Hurricane by the time I bring it into the shower. No food though

>What foods does Veeky Forums like to eat in the shower?
Pussy.

Attached: 1520511177939.jpg (561x346, 32K)

I like to eat while sitting on the toilet. KFC or BK is good.

beer

so you like to drown... interesting.

This.
A cold beer or a brandy in the shower after a long day at work.

>chop posting
Really?

leave my chop alone

No

don't make me cum in your ear boy

You won't because you're too scared

I'll occasionally eat an apple

A pretzel out of the dumpster behind the abortion clinic

Attached: JPEG_20180220_183938.jpg (432x432, 27K)

If I'm running late I'll eat breakfast in the shower, usually just a bowl of cereal. Since there's already liquid in it, you don't really notice if shower water or shampoo gets in your cereal

Imagine not being able to go without food for 10 minutes.

Why'd you bump then you tard? SILENCE YOURSELF!

Beer to drink, cigar cigs to smoke, or pizza. Pizza man. Fuckin' za' man.

Attached: 1519048495186.jpg (480x480, 59K)

Usually some jizzus straight from the tap

Cooked my mom some breakfast for her birthday once, and the eggs were undercooked. I guess that kinda sucked.
In class filled with "liberal" equal rights men hating women and one homosexual I grew up with
>"hey user, there's pizza"
>thanks
>"user, do you want one more slice?"
>Are you going to throw perfectly good food away?
>"well yeah, we don't want any more"
>sure
I go into the bathroom and see that my entire face is covered in dry skin from my morning shave. I guess that was pretty embarrassing. I also once split pizza sauce on my high school class shirt in front of one of the hottest twins I've ever seen in my life when we were out bowling on our final days. I did have a friend throw an orange once and knock a couple of squirrels having sex from off a fucking tree, might be one of the funniest moments of my life really. Thought I should add that to the mix. Oh yeah, and fuck eating out with an 18, 19 year old when people around the damn place think they can indirectly speak to you. Drives me up the fucking walls.

What the fuck

I came to post this but you beat me to itthis
kek
> Since there's already liquid in it, you don't really notice if shower water or shampoo gets in your cereal

lol gross

The knots are handy because you can still hang the pretzel while you shampoo your hair.

Attached: Smug Smile.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Mushrooms, they come with their own umbrella.

Attached: a+large+mushroom+on+the+forest+floor.jpg (1000x1000, 327K)

The water pressure on that is too low
wouldnotshower/10

coffee usually, my job at JC Penny has me up at ungodly hours to commute to work

Attached: 1510618876346.gif (207x207, 808K)

barring the fact that op is a fag, any man who works hard with his hands knows or should know that a shower beer after work is pretty fucking good stuff