Find a flaw. you can't

find a flaw. you can't

Attached: how-to-make-potsticker-dumpling-wrappers-5383-640x427.jpg (640x427, 22K)

it's not in my body yet

the restaurants will always give you so little amount of dumplings

>dumplings go in mouth
>dumplings come out of ass
When does digestion occur?

I used to buy some frozen ones, jesus fucking shit they smelled like ass when they cooked.

show me peoples without some sort of dumpling. You probably can

because i dont HAVE ANY

Attached: 1520548692040.png (1266x1263, 1.37M)

We have dumpling in the UK but they are nothing like this. They're basically just suet and flour, no filling, they sit on top of stews to guard the meat.

>mfw I went to a Dim Sum restaurant and spent over $60 on dumplings

Attached: 1505108890779.png (900x900, 622K)

nypa

You're right

I too make them sometimes.

I thought apple dumplings are pretty UK.

I've literally never heard of this. It might be a northern thing.

i was between going to college and wanted to make something for my little brother but i had lots of stuff to do before i went. i made some from scratch, didn't mill my own flour or raise my own meat, before i left, but they sat in the fridge and that little asshole was mad that it was cold.

>alright i guess you dont want them. seems like i have to eat them all by myself.

$60 is alot I hope you weren't by yourself.

>go to asian restaurant
>order dumplings
>p.much just ate dumplings

I don't think I've ever managed to spend more than $15/person on dim sum. I remember one time we thought we were going to get dinged because we kept getting these delicious shrimp cakes that were their daily special, which turned out to be $2/plate.

well played

carbs

Potstickers aren't the nuggies of Asia.

Are there any good recipes for potstickers that don't have a billion ingredients?

>mfw dumpling house in davis, ca
I don't have this problem user

Attached: apuapustajatears.png (656x755, 57K)

Really unsatisfying. I feel like I'm eating nothing at all when I eat them.

just buy the premade wrappers, get some ground pork (50/50 fat/meat) and ground shrimp (i dont evne kno if this exists) and some scallions, bit of garlic. mix all that shit together, put into the wrappers. pot stickers are just what americans call dumplings right??

>a billion ingredients
what? since when are potsticks complicated

I've seen recipes that have way too many ingredients for the filling.

Green onions, garlic, ground pork, cabbage, soy sauce. Ground turkey worked well too. Potstickers are fucking fantastic.

they stick to my pot

they don't bounce

They're slightly undercooked and they're seperated. Good gyouza should be served all still stuck to each other in a sheet

>
>>a billion ingredients
>what? since when are potsticks complicated

Asian food done right does seem to have a long list of ingredients. Once one has a lot of asian pantry ingredients, it's no sweat.

I make pot stickers every couple of months and park some preplanned leftovers in the freezer.
To my food processor, I mince together:
2 lb pork loin with trimmed fat cap,
bunch of green onions
1/8th head of savoy cabbage or kale
knob of fresh ginger or a glug of Makoto ginger dressing
toasted sesame oil or toasted sesame seeds
chili paste or minced fresh red chili
1/2 clove of garlic, optional
cilantro, optional
pepper
lemon zest
splash of fish sauce or tamari if not using makoto above

If I am going with a japanese kind of flavor, I'll put in mushrooms, maybe carrots or some spinach or chard and some dark soy or more sesame flavor. I might flavor my dipping sauce differently too. If I'm going with something more chinese, I might pull back some of the cabbage in favor for more onions or garlic chives, and flavor some with a pinch of five spice, or add in some seafood to vary the flavor. My dipping sauce will have a good dose of seasoned rice vinegar, sliced chilies or chili oil. I love cilantro, basil, and coconut flavors, so I like to look for reasons to include them. I adore my coconut vinegar from the phillipines.