Al/ck/ thread:

>what do you mean a sixer of bud light a night isn't alcoholism edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iikQoFpNBNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attention whore general.

>dude i drank so much last night i was totally wasted lmao

Best zero/low cal mixers? Powerade Zero is disgusting although I appreciate the irony of hydrating while taking shots. Diet tonic/soda water just means I have to buy lemons/limes.. What's best?

that's like a shot and a half of actual alcohol is what i mean

sparkling mineral water.

I was doing so wekk but now I'm back to my old habits again. can't een be fucked moving to clean the sick up from by my bed. I deserve to be killed

is that naturally calorie free or does it have xylitol or whatever in it? can't afford the booze shits and artificial sweetener shits at the same time

relapse ain't rare. keep at it, user.

it's just carbonated water with "minerals" added. no sugar or sweetener.

probably would want a lime or lemon tho, right?

thanks man

I add lime juice usually. just a bit, but yeah.

I mean it's honestly not. i'm willing to bet anyone without a genetic allergy to alcohol can drink a 6 pack of bud light a night their entire life and not really experience any side effects. assuming all other nutrition is in check.

get a puke bucket too
might not get all of it in there when black out, but gets the majority

that's 870 calories: a female usually needs ~1500 cal and a man ~2000 cal (assuming they're average height). an extra six pack a day, not even taking into account poor food choices while drinking, is bad news bears for anyone weight wise. if you spend half your calories on booze, nutrients are gonna start suffering, there's just no way to get everything in.

Why is this thread always so dead around West Coast drinking hours?

Am I the only one who barely ever pukes? Like I get utterly wasted but for some reason I'll never puke

Whatever happened to "no advertising" with cigarettes, I've gotten three different editions of the same pack within one week....and I kinda love the white pack, gonna go back and try to get that one again

do they not have little bottles of lime juice around you? its cheap at the grocery store just a little squeeze bottle of lime juice

I always crave pickled onion crisps when I'm hungover

Pickled... onion... crisps?

what

aw fuck this is what's finally going to drive me out of bed. Need some monster munch since you've said this

45 67r6yuyurtyu rtyu

yughug

HLORM HLORM FGHFGHFGH

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DFGDDDDDGDDDDDDDDDGDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGDDDDDDDDGDDDDDDDD YERRY DAEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SORRY

am hemmered beyond belif. yes yes yes

went a month without drinking lads. went to a comedy night last night and ended up getting back on the sauce just to endure it. it feels like just about any social situation like that just catalyses a relapse given how insufferable i feel being around people to be generally. thats the thing thatll keep me hooked for eternity i think, not the craving for the buzz or whatever but the way alcohol actually makes me able to function when i have to break out of being a hermit. and the way its the only on hand cure to anhedonia too i suppoe.

and then i woke up today with the horrors, typically. and now im sat here with 6 cans of high strength cider. just bought 3 boxes of co-codamol and am cold water extracting the codeine out of them to get me out of this hell. funny thing using opiates to ween yourself off another vice. might as well enjoy myself for the time being anyway, cheers lads

is it that HCC black shit you're drinking? I got onto that the other day, amazing value but it's the type of shit that will actually kill you. Like drinking battery acid

Im in the UK so im drinking 'K cider', which is 8.4% and has the same taste of battery acid. Im about to take my codeine out of the freezer though so will be very 'lean' shortly, funny thing is it'll probably taste better than the cider im drinking.

this is such a shitty drug to be hooked on. the negatives are way more prevalent than the positives

I drink beer through a straw.

I used to think Tonic was low-cal but that stuff is apparently full of sugar.

This. Momentary fuckups don't mean you've failed forever. You try again.

Felt a little sick just reading this. I swear I can taste that bitter shit just from thinking about it.

buy some phenibut. its like alcohol but with none of the negatives.

How was your mental health after stopping for a month? Didn't you feel less depressed/anxious?

I think I'm in the same boat as you but my withdrawals aren't that bad

The only time when I puke, oddly enough is when I wake up dehydrated and my body screams at me to drink as much water as I can as fast as I can, I'll drink a few glasses and its too much too fast and i'll puke the water right back up. It's friggin weird.

6 days clean.

I feel like my brain has switched back on. I'm so much more alert. Like I can see in to the future
>tfw Limitless pill but down syndrome version

Anyone get lightheadedness/vertigo while sober? I noticed it late last year, tapered hard and got some B vitamin supplements. Lately bad emotional shit has hit hard and my drinking's increased, so that feeling's come back. Not as bad as it used to, there were times where I'd lose my balance for a moment.

Yeah after about two weeks or so im pretty sure my anxiety was certainly subdued somewhat, the thing is the boredom of sobreity creeps in after a while, and also the fact that abstaining from alcohol requires me to pretty much sacrifice what little of a social life i have. i'm not the kind of person who can meet up with friends in a pub and order a coke, if im in an environment where people are drinking the self-control goes out of the window right away, it really is the hardest part of giving up i think, and one i fear i'll never be able to conquer if im going to be honest with myself

ayyyyyyyy wh oelse here not a regular dirnker and just gets pissed every once in a while

i wish this place was more happy

Anyone else considering drunk driving, because they can't get anything good through delivery?

>considering
I don't even know where my car is this morning and I'm terrified of finding it

Take the bus. Drunk drivers are scum.

don't do it, you be fucked. always get everything you need before drinking.

wow your drunk and out. I'm drunk and at home
it's like 1 am here
drive thrus are very close to where I live

>taking bus
>calling others scum

W E W
E
W

1am is when they are out looking for people. 3am is the worst time to drive.

If you're getting drunk every night you're an alcoholic, 6 beers EVERY DAY means you're an alcoholic, sorry bud.

my dad said he knew a guy that drank a 6 pack a day, and he was fine. It's when you start getting a 24 pack a night.

It's a thread for alcoholics and other substance abuse degenerates.
There's plenty of threads about various types of booze, etc. You should browse them as this place is an AA meeting 90% of the time.

lol numedicine

I know how you feel. I've tried going out and not drinking but there was something about it that made me feel really shitty. Ofc if I do drink I go off the other end and there is no in between no matter how hard I try.

Talking to people in AA, apparently it took them a few months before their heads totally cleared from sobreity. I really do wonder how much alcohol affects me psychologically, it's been so long since I've stopped for more than a week who knows how depressed/anxious I needlessly am rn.

Whatever. Try to only get yourself killed, shithead

If you need to go home from work and sink 6 beers a day just to pull you through it, you are an alcoholic. Alcoholic is a spectrum. You have chronic drunks that can't get out of bed without one and you have those that just drink a few for a buzz but can't go without.

I'll be mostly aiming for you, newfag

you'd be completely fine other than your life revolving around getting drunk, it's a mental illness, you're not a free person if you're getting drunk every night. Your liver will probably be fine, you probably won't be super obese, but you're not 'fine'

>6 pack
>drunk
Have you ever had a drink?

Anyone else need to stop drinking just because they have the predispositions of an alcoholic?

I can't stop myself after the first drink until I blackout and I'm the worst drunk imaginable. I spend so much money, get into fights and do cringy shit. I'm not physically addicted but I know I have a problem with alcohol that can only stop my going completely clean. Or maybe getting Naltrexone.

Hey nigel. It’s dan.

Ridding the world of two useless drunks. Sounds like a plan.

I’m an alchie sho has never thrown up ama

Keep your delusion up! I guarantee your mental state would be different after drinking 6 beers. (that's why they fucking come in 6 packs you dope). Your post is a pathetic
>my tolerance is so high!
post when that's not how alcohol tolerance works at all. Jesus man, get a hold of yourself.

I throw up pretty much every time I get smashed. It's pretty sad and a bit of a meme around my roomates.

MADD, pls go

fantastic rebuttal. I've reconsidered my point of view and now think that you were actually correct. BRB, going to buy a six pack. (maybe 7 so I have one for every day of the week)

i dont wanna brose that shit ijm jiust busy getitn drunk i need a thread to call home and for the next fewh ours that im uUP THIS IS IT this is my HOME until im going 2 bed

Careful, if you drink it you may mellow out some.

Fuck, I goofed up. I went 7 days sober, no real withdraws. I stopped because i started to do shit that was horrible. It scared me because i started to realize i could really lose it whilst drunk. Idk what happened, i cant even remember buying the $5.99 bottle of wine. Next thing i know its 5 am and i bought [spoiler]coke[/spoiler]
I was doing so well, im gonna walk to the store and buy 2 $2 chucks since im this far.

wouldn't want that, then I couldn't lead crusades on the internet and take everything too seriously.

What would light withdrawal feel like?

This is the same one guy every thread who sits on ck permanently waiting until another al/ck/ starts.

Not him, but I haven't been sober for more than 1 month straight at a time in 10 years.
Right at the one month mark I realize I barely feel different, I don't enjoy anything, what's the use, go back to drinking.
I think I would have to be sober for at the very least like 3 months to even have the first chance at a relatively long term sobriety.

>namefaggot

Since I stopped drinking my shits feel like fucking granite. Ow, muh pooper.

Im mostly upset because i thought i was doing so well, I was eating better and getting up early. I figured i was gonna do it. I set a goal of 2 weeks no booze, I feel so shitty.

man those look so cozy
Canadian cigarette packaging is gruesome

cjunt u aint got fucin shit on ol m8 bryan the maddest of the all fhce fuckin mad dogs out there

rest i pinece ya fuckin sick cunt we all miss u bryan

I know a guy who was shot in the head and he was fine. Doesn't mean it's a good idea to stuff your brain with small calibre.
The official limit before "problematic consumption" is 1/2 standard drink a day for female/male, max 3 on occasion, and max 5 days a week (or something around these numbers). It's ridiculously low compared to what al/ck/ drinks of course, and the main danger at these levels is probably building a tolerance and heightened risk of becoming an alkie.

Now all brands have the same packaging here. Black with an ugly picture and white text.

THIS.

Anyone who drinks a six pack every day is at risk of getting worse. When you get drunk in order to cope with something, day after day, you're forming the patterns of alcoholism and if kept up long enough will get worse. That's how it works.

youtube.com/watch?v=iikQoFpNBNg

I've turned a corner
I've started experimenting with jenkem, and now I can't stop.

I don't think I've had a solid shit in months

It's another episode of I blacked out and am still finding damages around my house.
What the fuck did I do last night.

Is it worse to drink 2 beers a night in one week or to drink 14 beers within the space of two hours on a Friday night?

14 on a Friday

2 beers is within the health guidelines for both males and female.

Binge drinking is bad for you.

I don't think I've ever blacked out on alcohol.
I've done it on benzos a few times which is why I stopped using them.
One time I woke up to find I had taken all my plants out of the the pots and washed them in the kitchen sink with soap.

Another time I called work and tried to order a taxi. Gave them my name so they knew it was me. Pretty embarrassing, and this was back when I still cared about being embarrassed.

is it worse to drink 15 shots a night or 25 shots within a space of four hours 3x a week?

Both
but 25 shots in 4 hours will be wild for the liver.
that is a bad idea

What about 28 liters of vodka every morning?

This right here.

Sobriety has a half life effect of about a month.

i shit my bed last night.... haven't done that in awhile

Now you are talking, git er dun.

I had to bartend a house party last night. I don't even remember coming home, but according to my bank statement I took an Uber. Drank way too much and had to take a Lyft to get to work this morning on time then call a client to cancel her appointment at 9am because I hadn't even started on her project and was still drunk. Made two other sales today though, so not too bad. Drinking what I had left at the office right now to help with the hangover.

I get off work at 1pm and can't wait. But then I need to go to the grocery store and in the evening it's either go to church or go to the bar, possibly both. Wish me luck.

Not the guy you're talking to, but you're a moron if you think a six pack is going to make a grown man inebriated to the point where there's any danger.

Careful, I had a friend who browned out so hard on butt hash that his body just forgot how to keep him alive and he died. His dealer was some polish guy who ate nothing but homemade 100% organic sauerkraut and he got a bad batch or something

I hate women and don’t want to be alive anymore I just took a quintuple dose of my blood pressure medicine hopefully I can pass out for a few hours on this sunny breezy afternoon

PS you guys are all I have left in this world who care about me

You're not going to be throwing up or incoherent, but I'd say a 6 drinks will give you more than just a buzz unless you're fat as fuck/have an insane tolerance from drinking more than that every day.

Keep ya head up user, we'll make it.

Thanks man I appreciate it