Daily reminder to drink some water :)

Daily reminder to drink some water :)

Attached: when-u-drink-water.png (500x527, 111K)

My reminder isn't a picture. It is feeling thirsty and then that's when I drink some water.

Drinking water is quite unpleasant unless parched completely. I drink the shit cause I should, but it's not nice, feels like shit on the mouth and throat

Have you tried a detox? It sounds like your system is confused about what is good to put in your mouth.

How fat are you?

Not that fat really.

Detox for what?

Attached: howfat.jpg (437x232, 35K)

Kek tubby

whats the longest you guys have gone without drinking or eating?
i did 5 days last week

Tricky toxins that your liver now thinks are normal. Get rid of them and suddenly your brain's response to water will be YUM! Drink more of this please! *releases endorphins*

I'll always be amazed at how the world works like a body. There are toxins like greedy big companies that some of us will keep praising or just consider as normal but they still are detrimental.

That’s because you drink tap water

Do you feel the same way about bottled water? Maybe you just have been tap water in your area.

>mfw get to taste the pure tapwater of Finland each and every day

Also makes coffee taste great.

Attached: Päijänne water source.jpg (1024x577, 212K)

>Maybe you just have been tap water

Lay off the sofas. Especially if they're diet

fuck, sodas not sofas.

Fucking kill yourself you fat hairy turd

Diet sofas are the worst.

You're posting from your grave huh? If that's the case I did 15 years only drinking Coke, but theres water in there somewhere.

who has the meme with a bunch of symptoms then *takes one sip of water* and instantly better

did this just now
helped settle my nausea
good advice

but sofas are made for laying

you could try it. seriously you wont even have trouble with 2 days and 5 days is only hard at day 4

>vodka is like 60% water

I'm good, but thanks for your concern.

Waters for cucks and poor people no thanks

Is there anything we drink which doesn't contain at least some water?

thank you.

>falling for the water meme this hard

JEEEEEZ. Do you live in a cave, wear an animal skin for a coat, and die of dysentery at age 22 also?

Attached: fred flintstone.png (165x316, 36K)

thank you for reminding me

his system keeps telling him it's a good idea to put cocks in his mouth

haha i love water its just so refreshing!! oh my god mmm water haha oh yes oh yes oh water! OH WATER OH YES GO THERE WATER GO DOWN OHHHHHH MY GOD I THINK IM GOING TO BLOW LIKE A GREAT WATER GYSER!!!! oh water your so sweet and good mnnm yes water oh water yes yES!!! OHH FUCK ME WATER OH YES IM IM IM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS mmm THE BEST OH YES WATER I LOVE YOU

Seriously. Cavemen drank water, we arent cavemen anymore. We invented juice and milk for a reason

a diet sofa is still a lot to consume in one sitting

yes yes, you're hilarious Justin, now go back to playing with your toys

>Is there anything we drink which doesn't contain at least some water?

Attached: Rplot01.png (498x402, 14K)

>water feels like shit
Yeah, you’re pretty unwell user. Time to sort your life out. Water shouldn’t feel or taste like anything really apart from being refreshing.

>all this text
You could’ve just said you’re a morbidly obese fedora wearer

>R
based

>tfw medically have to drink 5 litres of water a day for a bit
>can barely get 3 litres
I'm gonna die bros.