How do you like your pasta, Veeky Forums?

How do you like your pasta, Veeky Forums?

boiled with no salt, served plainly without sauce

why do you try to upset me like this

>no salt
>plain, no sauce
boomer spotted

Remember to throw it against a wall to check if it's done.

With NO tomato sauce

parpardelle stroganoff

Simmered in chicken stock. Boiling in water is for plebs.

Butter

Boiled in heavycreme served with sugar and vanilla

Thick noodles. Screw spaghetti and angel hair and the like. Exception is farfalle for light sauces. Cream based sauce with cheese or just oil/butter. Al dente for the love of god I hate mushy pasta. Very few additional ingredients. E.g., mushrooms, onions, spinach.

Fertilised.

Salt, pepper, fresh basil, tomatos, olive oil.

We can all agree that spaghetti is the worst pasta, right?

Fuck off (((chop))) you faggot

you're getting a visit from the Spag Yeti.

hope you like a penis that feels like a cat's tongue.

fried garlic, oil/butter, parsley, grated pecorino, salt, pepper/red pepper flakes.

what is the best pasta then?

remember to never namefag for no reason like a complete dumbass, oh wait, you already are

homemade with a tomato sauce that's either been cooking 15 minutes or 3 hours.

I really love homemade pasta with a anchovy-based tomato sauce. But, I don't make fresh pasta as often as I should (I have very little counterspace), so I'll say linguine or buccatini with an anchovy-based tomato sauce. And shave some pecorino romano on top.

Radiatore

No.

Si.

Mah nigga

make sure to put some olive oil in the water and then rinse the pasta off after boiling it.

Carbo.

The navy seal one always makes me smile. Also trofie is best pasta, it's almost impossible to overcook

Shut up, you.

its good quality pasta if it doesn't break when you rub it against your taint.

Noodles are just carbs with little to no nutritional value. Only idiots consume it as a major part of their diet.

Chinks?

>Japanese ramen
>Italian pastas
>German spatzle
Stick to your uncultured cornbread and peasant rice you obviously know nothing about sophisticated cuisine

Attached: 1519621834759.jpg (625x505, 173K)

spaghetti al dente with roughly chopped sauteed garlic, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and a lot of pecorino