Is there any way to mask the flavor of poop? Would Spicey sweet or sour be the best to cover the flavor?

Is there any way to mask the flavor of poop? Would Spicey sweet or sour be the best to cover the flavor?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/50g-San-Pedro-Cactus-Dried-Chips-Incense-HIGH-ALTITUDE/322976677691?hash=item4b32e8ff3b:g:OosAAOSwEUdaUXk7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Yes there would, but you wont like it any better.
Get some san pedro cactus, cut off the skin, and blend it. Pour this over your shit, and I can gaurantee you will not taste the shit.

OK. I want to be like the black lady in that jewish movie. I want to feed my whole family my poop then say, You niggers just ate my shit.

Call it a cactus desert. Depending on how much you use, they may or may not trip the fuck out.

How would I get my hands on some. I'm making these fuckers pay BIG SHIT TIME

turmeric and cumin seed with a pinch of cayenne ;-)

You literally just buy it on ebay or whatever your local trading site is.

ebay.com/itm/50g-San-Pedro-Cactus-Dried-Chips-Incense-HIGH-ALTITUDE/322976677691?hash=item4b32e8ff3b:g:OosAAOSwEUdaUXk7

>Not for human consumption: use it to make an incense or a soap!
the seller isn't fooling anyone
Blend it with water to make the sauce.

Ok. I was thinking about a meat pie. I don't want to use a ton of poop but blend it in

Thanks nigga. Should I make a thread when I cook it or would that get banned?

Make the thread. Also buy yourself some can pedro so you can trip the fuck out later.

Dude dont do it they’ll trip the fuck out then choke

OK well the dinner is St Paddy's Day so I'll probably make it the afternoon before EST

Are you, by chance, severely mentally handicapped?

Idk I'm just your average Asian Irish hapa who wants to feed my shit to my family and tell them they are shit eating faggots

Yeah I just saw it's a hallucination drug. I'm thinking I'll just make a meat pie and blend my shit in the meat with lots of spice then glaze the top with my cum

It's not much of a punishment. Poop is more delicious than most people know. It's mainly the smell that turns people off, and that goes away in the cooking process if you use spices. I eat it all the time and highly recommend it.

a powerful gravy with vegemite might work. add a strong flavoured meat like kangaroo for extra protein.

i'm happy to talk about your ""situation"" if you need someone to listen. i'm here for you bruh. what decision did you make to get here?

well, you're handy in a crisis. hey, you know what'll be really cool? if you posted both your hands (timestamped).

they may get salmonella and die.

but definitely make the thread.

My family are all assholes. My dad is a drunk Irish guy who hates me because I'm not into sports. I'm good at art but that's not good enough. My mom is a Korean and she just jabber about how awesome my cousins are. My sister is the favorite child and she always gets money from my family. I'm pretty sure they even pay for her rent.

Well then I'll just an hero and ypu guys can make one of those pictures that gets posted on reddit by gay niggers

>It's another Chop post

Who is chop?

>I'm pretty sure they even pay for her rent.
I could tell for certain with my magical skills but I'd need to see a picture for it to work. If you've got one post it.