Tea

how is this tea pot?
pit-pit.com/thee/ontdek-thee.html

also do this site have any tea you would recommend?
just starting out but heres a tea general i suppose

Attached: accessoires[1].jpg (240x240, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0007WTBQ0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fIePAbBGASAVN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you a girl? you better be if you're talking about teapots

That same thing is like $2 from Ikea. It's alright. Nothing magical about these, but I prefer not to use them because by the second pour they're cold.

so you use 150ml glasses with a smaller filter to make tea?
and then just reuse the leaves in the filter 2-3 times?

Any recommendations for orange flavored tea?

if it’s not a 150 year old yixing teapot you might as well drink fucking adagio

sup

Attached: tea.jpg (2560x1920, 1.41M)

Just buy a quality earl grey.

does anyone know if there are good mixes that implement chamomile ?
like a mainly chamomile tea but it has some other stuff to that does something nice to it.

I love tea, but I’m an absolute pleb, tea bags and basic twinnings tea etc. How do I become and obnoxious snob about tea?

I have used one of these for a few years Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot (700ml) amazon.com/dp/B0007WTBQ0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fIePAbBGASAVN

I like to get straight organic chamomile and mix in herbs individually. Citrus and local raw honey are personal favorites.

expensive tea isn't worth it desu stick with what you're doing if you're a regular drinker. buy some expensive stuff if you want to treat yourself occasionally, but if you're like me and drink 5-6 cups of tea a day, it'll get too expensive real quick

Post webm of girl talking about grandmother's teapot.

I have about three cups a day, so not really that much I guess. I remember that there’s some hardcore posters on here that buy bulk from China and grind and mix it themselves

You should use the good stuff for your first cup and then use the cheap stuff for your extra cups.

i reuse the same leaves 2-3 times for a cup

expensive tea is definitely worth it compared to eg. expensive wine - even with the super-premium chinese stuff you'll pay like 0.3 dollar per cup at most, and the difference can be pretty huge
admittedly a single-source, fresh Orange Pekoe can still be very tasty while only costing a fraction of the price

>expensive tea isn't worth it

Talk about some fucking retarded advice right there. If someone loves tea then they should spend more on the quality, you dimwit.

Holy fuck why do I even come onto Veeky Forums still.

>bagged tea
This is like being a faggot but not doing anal.

Why do you guise do this. It's much easier putting a cup with water and a teabag in the microwave.

Orange pekoe

just bought my first cup with filter and chamomile leaves.
looking around how to brew it but i cant find any real credible info

>drink 5-6 cups of tea a day

give your blood pressure a rest

>to much tea is unhealthy
you cannot be fucking serious

i was gifted tea from a chinese like 3-4 years ago. but i never really did anything with tea, i had it just placed in the room somewhere since the tin can looked kinda nice.
can i still use it?

Make a cup and find out

anybody got a recommendation for good liquorice tea?

yeah i geuss

With all the teavana's closing everywhere, had to switch to a new local spot, and they sell Earl Green. Has anybody had this before? I am curious but wary.

Attached: 1384476052506.jpg (500x384, 95K)

You need synesthesia to truly enjoy it

Tea contains quite a bit of fluoride so in extreme cases it can lead to fluoride poisoning. Especially if you live in USA where water is fluoridated. I'm guessing Chinese teas are slightly worse than Japanese since they tend to be higher heavy metals and pesticides. Most quality tea leaves can be reused at least 2-3 times so reusing the leaves should lower the amount of fluoride considerably since most of it'll be extracted during the first brew (it does also mean less antioxidants per cup if you care about that).

well i live in the netherlands so our tap water is better then most bottled water.

Even better it is so good they can use it for surgery

Literally everywhere has earl grey. Its probably the most commonly sold tea after "black" and "green" It varies depending on quality but a good earl grey is very nice. My local place sells 3 different kinds.

I find earl gray dishwater tier. That said i am a pleb who thinks coriander/cilantro taste like dirty socks.

I said good earl grey.

>good earl grey
no such thing. not the subhuman who doesn't like cilantro, btw