No wonder America is fat this cost less than 8 quid. I didn't even have to tip...

No wonder America is fat this cost less than 8 quid. I didn't even have to tip. What things have you found out about food when traveling ck?

Attached: IMG_20180310_123137.jpg (4864x2736, 3.84M)

>What things have you found out about food when traveling ck?
That foreigners are bitchy fucks.

No we aren't Americans are worse being Americans

Indians think spices are main protein. Turkish dishes are all peasant food that swim in oil. The Chinese are culinary simpletons. Japanese people eat out of habit. Romanians pair their food to their booze and not the other way around. Poles like their salt, Russians their mayo. Croats are impressive drinkers but not drunks.

Lots of local European cuisines suck ass, quality of ingredients matters more than location: getting some "authentic" pasta in Rome or whatever doesn't mean it's gonna automatically be good.

Basically, the same shit everywhere except for things that surprise you sometimes and those are what make it worth it.

>goes to america
>doesn't get in-n-out

JUST

Whiter than you, muhammad

t. Le 56%er

>What things have you found out about food when traveling ck?
Honestly it is that Pajeet food and food culture might be the best in the world. Better than French or Italian by a country mile. They is a huge variety and the street food is mind blowing but also every family has a member who makes food their business and is better than most professional chefs in the US or europe. They take food prep incredibly seriously and the variety of spices and flavours is stunning.
In general it is far too spicy for most western palettes but once you adapt to that you can find so much gold.
Also the "indian takeaway" menu you find in other countries is a fucking joke.

Good variety for the tourists, but as a local you'll only ever be eating the handful of dishes typical of your area.

Attached: 1520479240931.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

I disagree a bit, the locals are a little hamstrung by their poverty but there is still a huge spread. "working food" (food you grab on your day-to-day) is a huge deal in every town and city and Dabbawallas that deliver a variety of lunchboxes are ubiquitous.

kebab is the best food to be had in paris

>implying his country wont have the same problem in two generations or less
Hows them rape gangs and baked bean sandwiches?

>t. Le well meme'd

While traveling I've found shitholes love American Fast food; for good reason. I don't have to try any "local shit" since mcdonalds are everywhere. thank god.

Joke's on you, I only think that much about dick

Attached: 3459083475.png (600x776, 397K)

He'd have to go to California for that. Would you want to go to California? I live in California and I don't want to go there.

Attached: 1519094733524.png (1059x902, 637K)

kek

"Your mastery of MS Paint has convinced me," said no one ever.

>seething
kek

Mind if i save this image?

“Your mastery of of truck-ploughings has convinced me that you are a peaceful people” said every britcuck ever

I am from Europe and that's quite funny, good job

>saltines

nigger wat why does wendys have saltines

the only reason it isn't convincing is because it's already common sense. eurocucks gonna eurocuck

I think us Americans pay less than 8 quids for that amount of food so that makes us weigh more stones

Imagine being this butt blasted

There's in n out in Texas

it's for the chili

>I didn't even have to tip

That’s what you think, cheapskate

>That’s what you think, cheapskate
>tipping at fast food

Do euro's think tipping is required or some stupid thing?

I mean, you technically just said it.

We have In-n-outs in Utah you pleb

Attached: 1520369026827.jpg (910x719, 75K)

oregon's got two

why does the little sauce bucket look shopped?

We have it in Arizona you dumbass. You're not special.

that half the world eats beans and rice everyday from cradle to grave because theyre massive poorfucks

well it's fucking wendys what did you expect mate
if you wanted real food it would be expensive
that's what's great about not being a europoor
poor people are basically rich because they only buy cheap shit
we also have expensive stuff too and it's all in surplus
our poorest people on wellfare own cars and houses and can afford drugs and tvs and phones and shit
europoors don't have shit on ameripoors