What would you have done in this situation?

What would you have done in this situation?

Attached: QTE fail.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i_zJDSej0sE?t=1m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=7eho0jiDV44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Called in my boys to take her for a drive.

I get so sick of incompetent women. Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

clean myself off in the restroom and expect my meal to be comped without raising my voice or berating the server.

Die of embarrassment. Why is everyone pictured dicks? Someone clearly pushed their chair back and tripped her. Her body seemed oddly continuing forward though so she could have been drunk I guess.

give her a kiss on the cheek and tell her it's alright to show our bad sides once in a while

Nobody in that video is being a dick. Maybe that one guy with his arms up but that seems like more of just a reaction of shock and bewilderment.

Have the dumb bitch fired for ruining my suit.

>and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again.
gold

Attached: 1489510090888.png (500x403, 105K)

Attached: COMPED.png (858x617, 571K)

That's what you get for not using 2 hands dumb cocky bitch.

y..you too

>Someone clearly pushed their chair back and tripped her
If you look, the server is holding that folding table with her other hand and it gets caught on a chair, it's entirely her fault. The way to handle the situation is not to make a scene yourself, go clean yourself up in the bathroom, make a joke to the staff, and expect some free food and especially drinks

This. From the video footage you can clearly see the lady on the right push her chair backwards right as the server is about to pass. There was no one person at fault in this situation and the only preventative measure could have been creating a wider walkway within the seating arrangement.

I see it now.

Laugh about it? It's not a big deal. If it were boiling hot fat or something, it's different. But this? Who cares, you have to wash your clothes anyway.

Obviously staged. You people are idiots.

literally just laugh about it and make sure my meal is comp'd, as it should be.

This, you can tell she just tips here hand over casually and spills the food. Plus the camera is perfectly centered for the shot. It's provably some shitty hidden camera show

Its everyone's fault for being inside such a tight shithole of a restaurant. I would never even be in there.

start doing the comp dance, singing a song about how my meal will now be comped, and eating whatever random noodles and pieces of food I can pick off of my sleeves

Tell the waitress to let me pozz in her bootyhole

Tell her she has to eat the spaghetti off of my body

Don't freak out because it wasn't intentional but get the restaurant to pay for my suit cleaning and I want my meal for free.

Both of these are correct answers, everyone else is a fag

What if, and I'm saying what if they deny all those request?

In America, you shoot them.
In Europe, tell your ISIS friends to plow a truck into the establishment.

Oh then I freak out. Cartoonishly so. I probably throw spaghetti and people's drinks at all the staff to mess up their clothes back. Like I'm absolutely banned from the restaurant now.
If they don't give me my meal for free, fine. I would expect at least a free dessert for my trouble. They better fucking pay to clean my suit though. You at least reverse the damages when an accident happens.

Attached: Digimonmanfinalform.png (297x606, 318K)

get some sort of comp, get my dry cleaning taken care of, get a kiss on the cheek, have a nice story

>things that never happened

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>guy in the top left trying not to laugh

Attached: POLICEMEN_SWEAR_TO_GOD_LOVES_SEEPING_FROM_THE_GUNS.png (1248x904, 749K)

Why the fuck is that place so cramped? Must be in some coastie shithole

Laugh it off and try to get her number maybe, ask for my meal to be paid for, take my jacket off and clean up in the bathroom.

Depends in who I was in that situation.

>in
*on

dumb phone poster

This, its everyone's fault for being in such a tight shithole

Jesus dude, that's how women need to be handled

i would have laughed and expected free food. shit happens, i mean this is pretty bad but not a day wrecker cause i've had far worse happen to me

stale pasta

Tired of seeing this pasta.

Oops, I mean that for

Call the fire inspector for how fucking crowded the restaurant is.

absolutely based

I think I'd be more flustered by the fact that I have the whole restaurants attention rather than getting angry at the waiter, you know shit happens, clean myself up ask for a full refund and leave the premise

based absolutely based poster

to hell with the waiter and guests, i'd hate to be the chef that has to refire the whole table

Fucking taco bell niggers

Attached: IMG_3731.jpg (359x577, 86K)

You better believe I'm getting my meal comped and walking out of there with a gift card.

great music video for a great song

lol how about you make your own goddamn food yourself. I bet you feel tough after beating a woman.

Not come in the next day.

sick pasta

I'd reminded her what she yesterday:
>this is America and you get it right the first time

youtu.be/i_zJDSej0sE?t=1m8s

have a discussion with the manager about ocupacy limits and accessibility as well as fire codes, obtain owners contact info and establish a line of communication and maybe set up a meeting at his restaurant to address my concerns and put a .22 in the back of his ear for having such shit staff and loose hiring standards.

put my hands up like I'm being robbed

why deuce deuce? 9milly is a much better round for intimidation.

intimidation? you mean you would commit several felonies and not even kill the fucker?

i hope your wife's grammar isn't as bad as yours

Any place above a fucking dive will forbid staff from carrying their platter with two hands you retarded hillybilly white trash

youtube.com/watch?v=7eho0jiDV44

but that was deliberate, tho. a person who pours coffee all day every day would be so good at it that they could do it with their eyes closed. but somehow she managed to spill it. must have been a deliberate act of violence and it met with appropriate force.

Based domestic abuser

Been a non-sperg about it and probably get my meal comped. I roll hard like that.

>tfw this actually happened to me
>qt waitress at a chain restaurant was walking past my table, carrying a hot bowl of tomato soup and a plate of garlic mushrooms
>I am alone because I eat alone
>she fucking spills the hot soup over my lap and the garlic mushrooms hit me right in the face
>jump up and scream in agony
>everything is a blur for a few moments
>run to the bathroom and start splashing cold water on my lap to calm down
>eventually come out of the bathroom
>waitress and I think the manager are there and start talking, ask if I am OK
>waitress is really cute
>for some reason see this as a chance to hit on her
>"you gave me a HOT SOUP SHOWER but when i see you i need a COLD SHOWER"
>try to hold her hand and grab her chest as a joke
>she pulls away
>i get asked to leave and 'we can forget anything happened here'

fuck roasites.

Attached: 7.jpg (1000x1000, 52K)

ISHYDNDT

RWSS or concerned citizen?

not glassing the whore in the face with the coffee pot
bakkka desu fuckwit

lrn 2 seplle

Calmly assured the waitress that accidents happen and politely accept whatever recompense was offered by management. Anyone who gets mad about something like that is a kike.

I would have stood up and threw my glass at the bitch and started to beat the shit out of her. After that I would sliwly unzip my pants while still ontop of her (she is unconscious btw) and taken off her panties. After that I would begin to fuck her while making eye contact with everyone in the restaurant and making FURIOUS grunting noises. I would then finish up and SLAP HER until she came back to and SCREAM at her to see the manager. When the manager did come out I would demand everything on the menu for free and for this lady to be fired. I also would demand that the owner give me a 50% cut of all profits from the restaurant from the troubles I had to go through. If he didn't go through with my demands I would beat the shit out of him and buy the restaurant only to fire the stupid fucking bitch and him. I then would turn the restaurant into a gay bar.

Attached: 1519700357951.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Attached: 1473357075137.png (512x386, 219K)

i think i saw this scene in Big Little Lies

>"you gave me a HOT SOUP SHOWER but when i see you i need a COLD SHOWER"
surprised this didn't work tbqh

Errare humanum est.
I remember the time we went to a gourmet restaurant and the waiter stubbled and poured almost half a bottle of champagne on the trousers of a guy sitting across me at the table.
They offered a new and more expensive bottle, coffee and desserts. Also the lady owning the restaurant cleaned his pants

Ask to speak to the manager. Ask him how he'd prefer to handle it. Should I send the cleaning bill to the restaurant or the server directly?

I'd expect my meal to be comped. If they don't I won't throw a fit but I won't ever be back either.

>but should have

>my moms restaurant they didnt use platters at all
>had to take all food out at the same time
>would balance the food from their hand up their whole arm almost to the shoulder
>sometimes need to fill both arms up
stupid rituals

they also refused to give you a knife if you ordered veal because they insisted it was tender enough to cut with the side of your fork. in fact once the chef threw a hissyfit when a customer was being insistent that he get a knife,
and went out into the dining room and cut his food with a spoon

his neighbors also had a pet rabbit that kept getting into his vegetable garden, so he killed it and served it as a special in the restaurant

>What if, and I'm saying what if they deny all those request?

I'd let the comping slide and just never go there again, but take them to small claims court for the cleaning bill.

More likely than not be upset, but I'm not going to unload on an honest, but stupid mistake. That being said, I'd expect the tables food comped and if I'm wearing something nice for that to be taken care of too. Also wasn't this from some reality show?

I would enjoy the free meal management gave me after that.

one time I was in fridays and a woman had diarrhea, she went running across the restaurant to the bathroom farting and shitting on the floor leaving a trail behind her
ran right by my table, was shit right there next to us, all they did was give us 1 ONE dessert to share on the house for it

in the order of fault:
1.) the owner for cramming everyone into such a tight space that it's obviously hazardous.
2.) the guy who bumped the waitress
3.) the waitress

Did you just agree with intentionally bait stale copypasta? I'm guessing your an alt-right nazi too.

I know what I'm watching for my morning wank

Attached: 1512111885614.png (600x971, 656K)

Did you take them to court for pain and humiliation. And leave a bad yelp review

>his neighbors also had a pet rabbit that kept getting into his vegetable garden, so he killed it and served it as a special in the restaurant

Attached: 1519774284195.jpg (1440x1440, 240K)

That copypasta is like honey it's timeless

what the actual fuck user.

Attached: 1420012239240.jpg (235x479, 29K)

are you hoping for her to slip and fall on your dick then trip over and into each other to completion?

nothing, probably apologised

This, it would be comped at the least, and I likely expect you'd get another free meal if the manager was worth with his salt.

you bet your ass

Looks like he just ordered the tossed salad.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Attached: 1458001908650.gif (320x240, 1010K)

you wouldn't get anything in my restaurant.

Wouldnt've even gone to such a crowded place. There's no reason or excuse for a restaurant to be that fucking crowded.

nice fake story, /r9k/ wanna-be