we just got this stuff up here in canada

what is the best flavor?

Attached: halo.png (450x450, 159K)

Only 280 calories per pint? Holy shit, must be made with slim milk or water

>here in Canada
>spells flavour without the "u"
Get out.

i saw that stuff yesterday in walmart, US. is even good

yea i was surprised how light they felt just by lifting them comparted to the ben and jerrys

Ben and jerry's is made with liberal tears

Has a massive amount of air in it and probably uses the same jelly like stuff they use in low fat mayonaise.

Most of the sugars in it are alcohols (enjoy your shits if you eat a pint at once)

fuck i paid like $8 for this

That's fucking expensive. It was £2.50 in tescos here (think it's standard price is £3.50).

That said, it's a "premium" ice cream and sugar alcohols are expensive as fuck so it's not a massively unreasonable price

Most people can have up to a 50g bolus of erythritol without GI problems. A pint has 20g.

Just eat a pint of regular ice cream and throw it up. Ice cream is by far the easiest food to purge.

holy shit

i think it was ~$5 at albertsons

why is this so expensive

I've had the birthday cake, cookie dough, and peanut butter cup which the last two had chunks and swirls respectively. The base flavor was the same essentially but you could taste the differences as well. The sugar alcohols don't make it taste like chemicals and it really is super creamy. I haven't had a the cinnamon bun yet but it's supposed to be really good, and the strawberry too. Don't ever get the dairy free, ice shard dessert. Also, if your freezer runs too cold, leave it on the counter for a few minutes. It's worth the price, at some stores you can get it cheaper.

Sugar alcohols in general don't give a chemically after taste. They're not used outside of confectionery and deserts because they cost more than sweeteners and if everything had them, you'd be shitting/farting constantly.

Good to low.

pretty much nailed it
my favorite is birthday cake

For me, it’s nigger dick

Candy Bar is amazing.

first impression for mint chip
feels like eating air, no after taste, not creamy at all

its pretty good. candy bar is the best one i've had

I bought that exact flavor. It tasted like the very last nibble of freezer-burnt icecream on the end of the popsicle stick. Had a serious wood flavor that I had others agree on. I threw it out after giving each member of the household one bite for an opinion.

I got it for free from the supermarket because the cashier gave zero shits and input my coupon wrong and just cancelled the item and bagged it. It wasn't worth the 2.50$ it would've been.

Ingredients boil down to: Whey, fiber, air, carageenan, guar gum, and sugar alcohols.

never again

tastes like shit and it's not even worth trying

don't fall for the meme like all the other retards who have an unhealthy relationship with food

This
It only tastes ok if you're used to shitty ice "cream" already. It's better to eat the higher quality stuff and actually enjoy it rather than shoveling this school cafeteria grade shit down your gullet every other day and never quite scratching the itch.

Unless you already have IBS, you're not going to get the shits from 20g

The strawberry is alright. I bought a pint because I had a coupon, not the best but I'm not upset that I tried it. Not buying it again tho, I usually stick to Blue Bell because it's cheap and good.

This is "light ice cream" which means it has a higher air content. In order to be sold as real "ice cream" it has to have a certain weight and percentage of milk fat and milk solids.

This stuff shouldn't be compared to real ice cream.

Blue Bell blows the fuck out of Ben and Jerry's in every way including politically. A real conservative's dessert!

Blue Bell? Enjoy your listeria. They literally have Mexicans shitting in the ice cream.

>It tasted like the very last nibble of freezer-burnt icecream on the end of the popsicle stick

pretty much

oatmeal cookie, cinnamon roll, and chocolate are pretty good. I wasn't a fan of the birthday cake or cookies n cream but if you find the Enlightened brand, I think those are better.

>flavor

Attached: queen-elizabeth-not-amused-meme.jpg (500x315, 70K)

Of the ones I've had Peanut Butter Cup, Oatmeal Cookie, Black Cherry, Chocolate Covered Banana, and Blueberry Crumble were the best.

Candy Bar and Cinnamon Roll were meh.

Red Velvet and Cookies and Cream were bad.

>frozen dairy dessert

I had the Green Tea Mochi, peanut butter cup, and the pancakes and waffles.

I thought the green tea mochi was perfumey, but it was ok, because there were chewy mochi bits. I wouldn't buy it again.
Peanut butter cup was also ok. I think I liked this one the best.
Pancakes and waffles was very fun to eat but the flavor got boring after a few bites. It needed some kind of texture to make it better.