Why haven't you thrown out all your plastic cups and dishes and replaced them with glass?

Why haven't you thrown out all your plastic cups and dishes and replaced them with glass?

You don't want cancer, do you?

Attached: glass.jpg (2000x2000, 198K)

whatever kills me faster

what adult person even uses plastic cups and dishes day-to-day?

I drop at least one cup a week. I only keep plastic and strong ceramic.

BPA free for the kiddies. Giving a two year old a glass cup is like leaving them unattended on a ten story rooftop lacking safety rails.

Wait wat? What kind of manchild would use plastic dishware for everyday use?

Do you also wear a helmet because you're an uncoordinated abortion?

What did kids use 100 years ago?

No. I said I drop cups, not that I bump my head. I don't drop them on my head. That would be nearly impossible.

Wood/metal

Nah, probably porcelain or clay

wait I thought everybody had plastic cups

Attached: 1513554017166.jpg (480x473, 18K)

who in the serious fuck has plastic cups and plates

they were breastfead by a mammie until 7 years old.

I did, but the lids are still plastic :(

Attached: 916wqsJ+jCL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 227K)

Less coddling.

You can always tell how spoiled someone grew up from their reactions to plastic dishware - the more outraged, the more bougie they are. Normal people dont even care.

Normal people are retards.

That may be but anyone who'd sperg over a plate is automatically lower down

Do you have a link or a brand name for those?
I need a new container to bring to work. My current one is fucked from microwaving it.

>pisses in your M series

amazon, they make single, 2 and 3 compartment versions. "glass meal prep containers" should bring the results.

Neat. Thanks.
The lids are plastic. How do they hold up in the microwave?

>tfw so fucking poor I've been using nonreusable licensed plastic cups I got from beers at a rodeo 10 years ago

no that's not being poor it's being mentally ill and or a slob

Is there really a difference

fair enough

we were poor as fuck growing up and we had a couple of plastic things but it was mostly that corelle ceramic shit
even poor people can afford it since like 1900 how fucking poor are you?

Yeah like you said though you had a couple of plastic things. That would be unthinkable to a true bougie. Not saying all poor people have 100% plastic dishes

where do you live in which your peergroup aren't the bourgeois? el salvidor?
you're shitposting online for tits sake, fuck outta here with your feigned class struggle

By bougie I mean a spoiled upper class person. Not the actually bougeois from communism lol. You think there's NOTHING in between a starving african and an iphone wielding suburbanite or something?

I use them just because I am too cheap to buy dish soap and/or dishwasher stuff. I figure it is cheaper to get 100 cups than it is to wash 100 dishes.

I'm from a pretty fucking dire background mate, and even we would have laughed at anyone using plastic cups or plates.

>I drop at least one cup a week
sorry about your brain damage, I can understand why you would need plastic dishware with your condition

I don't think it's actual brain damage, but thanks for understanding. Different strokes for different folks, right?

you're a spoiled middle class person who just isn't cognisant enough to recognize it my man, keep that in mind going forward when you misuse words

sounds more like YOU'RE the el salvadorian if you're so gung ho about it

yup, certain dishware for normal people, and a certain kind for the brain damaged ones, different strokes

Poorfags didn't eat off of apilco at private school.
Lmao at your lives.

Attached: apilco-tradition-porcelain-soup-bowls-c.jpg (574x574, 69K)

Kill yourself, wasteful piece of shit.

>this triggers the treehugger

LOL but seriously I'm not brain damaged I just drop cups sometimes.

Don't worry, faggot. I recycle.

plastic cups=chemical cancer
glass cups= lead poisoning
i will sick with wood cups thanks

Enjoy your pesticides, faggot.

What wood cups do you use? I've been looking for some, but I haven't found any worth getting.

It should trigger you too, no brain.