Dirty Industry Secrets Thread

Dirty Industry Secrets Thread

Some places serve fried pork rectum instead of squid when you order calamari

Attached: 2A7ADF56-5A81-4B89-964E-0EA863FAED0D.jpg (568x346, 65K)

>fried pork rectum
Do you know this is a fucking delicacy from where I'm from

yeah well what are ya gonna do
i cum on everyone's toothbrushes too

So if its fried pork rectum why does it taste, smell, and have the texture of squid. Pretty sure that would be pretty fuckin hard to disguise unless someone never seen a squid before

So does that mean restaurants explicitly order pig rectum just to fry it and make it into calamari?

this little scheme of your seems like more trouble than it's worth, I doubt it would even save much money considering you would basically have to special order pig rectums just for this one thing

Not in America.

Did you read this on a middle aged woman's facebook post or something?

Worked at ibp/tyson hog slaughter and processing plant in summer for college and can confirm this. This shit was iqf'd as fast as possible and sent to Japan et al...It was high value (ie dollar) scrap of pig.

>instead of cheap mass flayed mollusks we feed you $30 delicacies ha ha arent you repulsed

Attached: 1475098877241.jpg (620x700, 48K)

>Replaces easily obtainable cost effective squid that gives you 5-7 orders per unit
>To a special order garbage part of an animal that gives you 1/10th of an order per unit
>Cuttlefish only needs to take out the hard part (idk what it is called) and the tube sliced up
>Pork rectum needs to be debited and inverted
I suspect OP is more full of shit then a case of pork rectums

Attached: 1403195341-0.jpg (600x598, 60K)

Deboned*

they're really easy to tell apart so if you don't complain you're retarded

Its called a cuttlebone. They're used as a mold for silver jewelry.

vegan bullshit faggotfuck

stop having muscles darn it we need you weak for communist invasion force ;_________;

Attached: 1520645005511.jpg (650x365, 46K)

the mcchicken isn't actually the best fast food sandwich

Good to know thanks

Attached: 1519373233871.jpg (479x640, 76K)

Pork offal is extremely cheap

only cuttlefish have cuttlebones, squid have what's called a gladius or pen that looks like a clear plastic feather

Attached: squid+pens[1].jpg (1600x1200, 228K)

Almost everything you order at a restaurant is cooked the day prior and microwaved before showing up on your plate. Steak joints are infamous for this - they’ll nuke your steak and throw it on a pan for 10 seconds to give a quick, fake sear.

thanks for clarifying what high value means

commie vegans don't value money. You have to clarify.

Some places serve fried squid instead of pig anus when you order fried pork rectum