Why are finger foods so delicious?

why are finger foods so delicious?

Attached: 3099_020108_pigsinblanket_horiz.jpg (1500x844, 317K)

they satisfy the portion of your brain that craves penises

homosexuality is a sin

salt and fat, basically it satisfies your latent desire for dicks

Because I can fit one (many) up my ass

if dick is wrong, I don't want to be right

>believing in god
you're dumb

I don't believe in god. I believe in sin.

sin is a religious concept. you might think you don't believe in god, but you do

smoking cock is the same thing as knicking a candy bar, its a shameful degrading act

Can we talk about which finger foods are good? Pigs in blankets are pretty all right, so are soft pretzel bites. Spinach artichoke dip is all right, depends on how it's made though. That lays spinach dip stuff was pretty bad

Oh, deviled eggs are pretty good too. I make mine with dijon instead of yellow mustard so they're not so artificially yellow. And I sprinkle them with paprika, but I think almost everyone does that

pierogies, dumplings or potstickers are the best
i cannot
stop
eating them

America FUCK YEAH
Coming to the MOTHERFUCKING FROZEN FOOD AISLE

Attached: how-to-make-potsticker-dumpling-wrappers-5383-640x427.jpg (640x427, 22K)

Ooo good call, I could fuck up some potstickers right about now.
Those rolled up tortilla sandwiches, I think most people call them pinwheels? I had some that were some turkey, tomato, lettuce, provolone and pesto mess, they tasted pretty decent but the presentation was fucked, pretty sure they used a butter knife to cut them up.
I was at a cuban christmas eve thing, they did these finger sandwiches that were a deviled ham and cream cheese mixture on white bread, pretty decent for how simple they were

you know what ellse, maybe not something you can easily get but EMPANADAS

those babies are out of this world when made right

Attached: c945fc4cf01e6f0279b83f2a1cb99c6c.jpg (960x720, 58K)

Popcorn shrimp is decent finger food, but fresh vs. frozen makes a world of difference

My cuban friend's abuela makes these with leftover picadillo, fucking amazing. I love that woman

Took one bite of the microwave one and threw it in the trash. Never again. The one they have at Sam's Club is pretty good.

>pigs in a blanket microwaved
dude no
>sam's club
what is that

It's a chain of stores owned by Wal-Mart which sell bulk groceries at wholesale prices

Attached: 1414018126821.png (550x679, 101K)