>age
>location
>last restaurant you ate at and how you liked it

Attached: 21EAAAA0-E306-44E2-9379-2D83C6C360EC.jpg (500x375, 33K)

/leaf/
Japanese-Thai in the plaza behind my place, first time I was there when the Thai cook was in. Basil beef was pic related

Attached: 1505490570996.png (678x786, 553K)

Alberta
A&W, it was great

la
Jacks munchies meal was depressing.

>28
>Twin Cities
>probably Hell's Kitchen in Minneapolis when I took my girlfriend out for a birthday brunch. Pretty good and cheaper than I thought it would be.

Aalborg
place called Good Life Society, cute lil cafe near my home (pic related)

Attached: her-et-det.jpg (1500x1000, 248K)

Bathurst Australia
Maccas. Shit as always, but damn fine thickshake.

She looks like a filthy slut

Toronto
Sansotei by bloor and yonge. Had the tantan ramen and it was pretty damn good but I prefer a richer broth

Minnesota
Taco Bell
It was decent but the fries were a little soggy and they forgot the cinnamon twists

takes one to know one!

New Mexico
Buffalo Wild Wings for a work related lunch. Had a very mediocre salad and waitress was slow as hell. Their wings are usually alright though, I just wasn't in the mood.

Houston
Some taco place downtown
It was good, better than anyplace in the Northeast where I just was but average for Texas standards, before that was Papalote in Austin, TX best tacos I've has so far

>22
>Kentucky
>Judy's Castle

Attached: 60ffebc8307a558cb33842eadddeefbc019ba5ccf4325dd004a6cb2f374ca7da.png (717x717, 453K)

this place looks lie somewhere only fags and women would go

>23
>DC
>Burger Tap & Shake

Got a lamb burger and some onion rings. T'was dank.

Attached: 1520487938415.jpg (499x431, 134K)

the majority of Veeky Forums is female

>28
>pic related
>pic related
Pic related

Attached: texasawoo.jpg (1200x913, 892K)

Central Indiana
Tres Amigos - Pretty shit. I make better Mexican myself.

Show proof

Texas has some great gay bars

>31
>dallas
>wild little country/punk dive bar. they have one of the best burgers ive ever had in my life. too bad i spent this morning puking it all up because im a degenerate haha

no

NC
Chili's
Honestly pretty good. When I used to be a picky eater one of my few foods was chicken tenders, since growing out of it I've lost the taste for them. Chili's is the only place that I'll still pay money to eat tenders.

lying shitlord

Colombia
Some local place that makes the best burgers and hotdogs I ever had. Shame their steak isn't that good. Bought some hotdogs and they gave me some treat because I'm a recurrent customer. It was pretty alright.

Iowa
Restaurant called Zeppelins. Had a grilled chicken sandwich with a spicy mayo and fresh jalapenos and a side of parmesan fries. Not bad but I like their shaved prime rib sandwich better.

Minnesota
Last restaurant: Subway!

Attached: IMG_1770.jpg (3024x4032, 3.02M)

Tennessee
SoKno Taco
Had some ballin carnitas tacos with some smoky habanero salsa. Capped it with a shot of tequila that had been aged with jalapenos in the bottle

>30
>denver
>hopdoddy

had a prime time burger, truffle aioli, arugula, tomato, kobe beef patty, with more truffle on a fresh egg bun. it's pretty good

queers and steers!

22, hops burger bar, look it up you'll find it.

>dank
But I can make a better quality burger myself.
Solid craft beers, solid wine selection, rated #1 in the nation (allegedly), weekly burgers are solid 9/10-5/10.
Overall hops get 8/10, the wait staff is solid and knows their stuff, the burgers have a tendency to be a little samey though, the menu is very diverse but outside of the weekly specials, it's lacking.