Uh, fuckin’ yum?

Uh, fuckin’ yum?

Attached: 0264DABE-D0B4-4F1F-B04A-3138F3228F8D.png (675x310, 140K)

>it's not a hot dog

gee no shit..

i’m confident choco tacos blow those the fuck out of the water.

Attached: 1519136234477.gif (240x200, 354K)

I really liked those

it just hit me stupid hard why I fucking like those so much, reminds me of my mom who'd make me "ice cream sandwiches" but I was a kid, grew up in a lower middle class chinese household and course my parents aren't gonna buy ice cream sandwiches. she'd put plain vanilla ice cream inside between two slices of white bread, and those were my ice cream sandwiches, stupid as it sounds it's actually really good

Attached: Bkor6XGIEAI3Yx9.jpg (499x430, 34K)

Not really I mean in a literal sense it's an I've cream sandwich and if it's wonder bread it might as well be unsweetened spongecake

true
but choco tacos blow most ice cream related things out of the water, they're just that good
comparing the two is just unfair

it was wonderbread, now I just thought of something,

> cut the crusts off
> put really cold shaped ice cream inside
> wrap and seal the edges
> quick deep fry

easy fried ice cream??

I want that

No. Fuck off.

Nah you need thicker or heartier bread to insulate the ice cream otherwise it melts under the high hear of deep frying. Deep fried ice cream uses a super thick tempura batter with sugar added to it for flavor it's gotta thick enough to insulate the ice cream but not so dense it doesn't cook

The only problem i see with it is the ice cream looks like it came out of one of those thin rubber/plastic breakfast sausage shells.

How about just wrap ice cream in the bread and freeze it

hmmm I think I'd prefer an up dog...

What is up dog?

oh not much just having a cool dog, what's up with you??
*sly wink*

It's up dog not an up dog. Because then someone can come back with
>what is an up dog
your response wont sound right

maybe in theory but in practice I knocked it out of the fucking park, see

The times between posts could have easily been all you.

all the flavors and you chose salty

Nah, it was me. I did momentarily stumble over his poor phrasing, but I chose to let the bantz flow.