Filling and portable.

Attached: rxbar.jpg (299x500, 31K)

>energy bars are only a coastie thing.
No.

>thinking you're cultured for buying a mass-marketed FOTW """specialty food"""

peak NYC/LAfag

Go eat a PowerBar you hicks.

Fuck off, Ausfalian.

I have lived in more than 20 states. The worst americans are from new york and california. The best are from oregon and minnesota. The gayest are from new england and the south has a 50/50 blend of retard hicks and good people. Fuck florida and fuck faggot loiusville.

Attached: D364D53C-92C9-49DD-B775-45E9644E9F23.jpg (583x435, 66K)

How do they make 3 egg whites, 6 almonds, 4 cashews, and 2 dates taste like chocolate sea salt without bullshit?

Oh I forgot to add. People from colorado are literally retard hicks. Possibly even dumber than southerners. Chicago seems to be the perfect blend of street smart and academia without old koneynivy league bullshit or silicon valley homosex faggotry.

Looks gay. I eat a man's breakfast.

Yes, they taste pretty damn good. The texture is a bit stickey but I usually just keep them in my pocket for a bit to warm them up and soften them.

sounds good. im tired of whey protein bars.

They sell that shit at a Casey's in central Illinois.

This is accurate. I am from Georgia and it is 50/50. Well maybe we now have a higher population of gays so its more like
>30% necks
>10% hillbillies
>20% gays
>20% smart people
>20% blacks

Prove it.

You can get em at walmart i looked at the review and the only one was from sissy. Sissybars.

Attached: sissybar.jpg (940x244, 34K)

These are infinitely better

Attached: tmp_4771-DSC_0198.JPG1360263361.jpg (1600x912, 229K)

Yeah Louisville is kinda gay, the traffic is garbage and the road work is even worse, not gonna lie. I've only met, like, two good people from there. And I'm from Kentucky. That place is waaaay too over rated and the only reason it's the most populated is because of basketball and concerts.
>I do want to eat here though, no lie.
They're pretty tasty, but I've only ever seen three flavors, and they aren't cheap.

Attached: lb.jpg (600x425, 82K)

oh yeah, and baseball, I guess

only queers eat shit with packaging like that

I can get these and I live in bum-fuck nowhere Alaska.

Gas yourself coastie.

>grass-fed whey
I'm terrified of what the future holds for this brain-dead generation.

Oh yeah isn’t the point of grass fed that it has healthier fat and other nutrients. I suppose grass fed isolated protein would be exactly the same as conventional isolated protein, huh?

>reading comprehension

>I suppose grass fed isolated protein would be exactly the same as conventional isolated protein, huh?
not likely.

Bough one of these from my uni store. Texture was like eating a plastic eraser, taste was like a plastic eraser with dates mashed in.

Oh shit in from bumblefuck Alaska too? What part of the state are u from?

The only acceptable protein bar are the Power Crunch ones for taste and Quest bars if you're about protein/calorie

C L I F F

Dates are good for virgins in order to pass babies easily.

Are you comparing a baby to a giant turd?

My God! Im getting married to an oregonian qt next week Alhamdou Li ALLAH

Attached: unnamed.gif (316x237, 60K)

Flyover hicks will NEVER enjoy spicy food. I lived in a flyover state briefly, people like their food bland and boring, just like life.

Southern midwest shit is so bad I don't see how those people don't die in massive waves of suicide everyday because of how terrible everything is, even in a nicer city.
As that other user said though, it really is a cointoss between good people and retarded fucked up assholes down south though.

Some of the people I've met from Kansas, OK, etc were unbelievably nice. Other people, you'd question how they even live in a functioning society. Shit-tier food though, never understood it.

>got to be a man xD
I know you’re fat and overweight so all I can say is that you will have diabetes and CHF in a matter of years. Enjoy.

>not making your own energy bars for half the price with better ingredients

Living around niggers

I have that exact rxbar in my pocket right now op lol

it's good for traveling

>ingredients on the front don't match the ingredients on the back

???