Am I wrong for liking them the most out of the big 3? The big 3 being dominoes, papa johns, and pizza hut

Am I wrong for liking them the most out of the big 3? The big 3 being dominoes, papa johns, and pizza hut

Attached: dominoes.jpg (250x250, 9K)

No.

Pizza hut hasn't been good since the 90s.

Papa Johns is literal garbage.

Domino's used to be shitty but they really stepped up their game a while back after everyone complained to them.

Dominoes was dog food tier in the 80s and 90s. Sometime around 2011 or 2012 they completely revamped their stuff and they're actually really good now. Though I still find that some locally owned Dominoes are really fucking shite tier. It's like Dairy Queen, it really depends on what location you go to. If you go to one where the management cares you'll get a good pie.

I don't know if "wrong" is the right term, but there's definitely a point at which your life took a turn for the worse is you have an opinion about which one of three different turds feels the best sliding down your throat.

Nothing wrong with it. Their white pizza is actually great

If you’re gonna get garbage pizza you may as well get stuffed crust, that’s why I prefer The Hut

Domino's Pizza never goes on sale though, it's just perpetually "Buy 2 for $5.99 each". You have to buy two every time, which is gay.

>he doesn’t eat two pizzas at a time

What impoverished commie shithole are you from?

do you not have friends/roommates who can eat with you? you can also just freeze them or something
dominoes is my fav too OP ever since they changed their recipe a few years. its the only pizza where i eat the crust

Employees were found ejaculating into the white sauce at our Dominos.

Why would you ever pay that much for a pizza?

i miss when i was a kid and my parents ordered me pizza. i never knew how expensive stuffed crust was and asked for it every time. sorry mom..

Attached: m.png (391x470, 22K)

>shit founder
>shit pizza
>Papa John's

Papa John's is based.

I remember back in the 90’s when they had that bacon flavored sauce. It was so awful. Everyone always had that one friend that you knew his mom would be ordering dominos for his birthday party and you didn’t really want to go. Pretty bad when a kid who loves pizza wants to skip a pizza party. They are decent now, but I usually order papa john’s.

papa shatner can eat my shatner

Definitely the best out of the big 3
I'm also partial to Lil C's, but for the sole reason of them having pretty tasty cheese bread

what pisses me off is the "50% off pizza sales they have" and they cant even do that right

as soon as the sale starts a large one topping is instantly 19.99$ instead of 7.99$

Attached: 1516490221876.jpg (480x480, 64K)

You're not wrong but honestly who gives a shit about the "big 3" anymore? Unless you live in literal bumfuck nowhere, there will be better options.

1. Good pizza dough.
2. Marinara sauce (tomato).
3. Mozzarella or other good cheese types (no fake cheese analogues).
4. Olive oil, salt and spice.

------------------------------------
Optional:
Oregano
Garlic
Timian
Anchovies
Ham
Bacon
Gorgonzola
Black olives
Mushrooms

Attached: 529.jpg (940x529, 49K)

We have a constant deal for as many large 3-topping pizzas as you want for $7.99 each, as well.

those handmande pans were ridiculously amazing drunk food when I had a dominoes across the street.

What are some underrated sauce/2 topping combos?

no its really not even close to me, dominoes is clearly better than pizza hut who is clearly better than papa johns

Little Caesar's > Papa Johns

Papa John's is an overgrown meme pizza that was never good

It was always too sweet.

>not getting the $7.99 3-toppings large
fucking retard

>Little Caesar's
Fuck no.

PH>Domino's>Lil C's>>>>>>Papa Jew

Not sure why you would eat any when pic related exists though.

The deep dish is good.

Attached: jets21.jpg (2048x1536, 187K)

Slice your basil. looks good otherwise.

Domino's is complete garbage.

All the more reason to order it.

Attached: 220px-Christopher_Poole_at_XOXO_Festival_September_2012.jpg (220x284, 10K)

LC was the catalyst that forced the other jew chains to bring their prices down though.

I like papa johns.

They have a 'large pie with 3 toppings for $8' deal that's been running for a while now. And if you're extremely jewish, sometimes they'll offer a large pie with 2 toppings for $7.

Dominos in the early 90s was fucking great. Not sure when they declined, but that point 90-93 or so they were spot on

The best thing to get from Dominos is a thin crust pepperoni with bacon on it.

Attached: 2rSup4V.gif (499x499, 1.49M)

I usually get that exact pizza alongside a medium pan w/ Alfredo, sausage and bacon. With the 2 for $5.99 deal. That and a 2-liter usually is just a tad over $20 delivered.

Is anchovies on pizza actually good? I see it all the time but I'm too much of a puss to order it. That and none of my friends would ever want me to order it if we're at a gathering.

anchovies are unironically gross.

/thread

Attached: ants_vs_indians.jpg (768x866, 135K)

The Handmade Pan from Domino's is the best. Their regular pizza sucks ass though, but I guess all of them do. I only had Papa Jew once and I hated it.
Jesus what a fucking pleb

>I like the most unpopular option so that just makes me a patrician not a fuckgoof

>fast "food"

>having leftovers is gay
YOU'RE gay.

>not a cheesesteak 'za
stupid frogposter

The problem with Pizza Hut is their pizza is just too fucking doughy and on top of that it's just way too fucking expensive.

>Little Caesar's > Papa Johns

I think that's the worst opinion I've seen in a long time. Little Caesar's has been consistently the worst fucking pizza I've eaten and I have no idea how they manage to stay in business. It seriously exceeds my expectations and understanding.

Your pizza is so cheap in America. A large dominos with stuffed crust is £17 here, and papas is exactly the same. No wonder you're all so fat

>tfw Domino is halal in Europe
FUCK THIS SHITTY CONTINENT

In my city they do 50% off for all college students. Its great.

I'm UK based and this is my Rankings...

PIZZA QUALITY
Papa Johns
Dominos
Pizza Hut

PIZZA VALUE
Pizza hut
Papa Johns
Dominos

GARLIC DIP SAUCE RANKING
Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
Dominos

STUFFED CRUST
Pizza Hut
Papa Johns
Dominos

Yes, though Papa John's is objectively worse. Pizza Hut is the best of a bad situation.

I actually like Pizza Hut.

Papa Johns is the worst tasting pizza ever - literally little caesar taste better.

Domino's is weird - sometimes I dig it, sometimes I hate it.

I like the brooklyn style and the thin crust is pretty consistently ok.

However - when I have GOOD pizza - I'm always reminded that all of these places suck.

Just - where I live, we don't have any GOOD pizza places and I like pizza - so I make due.

Papa Johns is fucking garbage.

Honestly - I tried it again the other night because they had this fundraiser for my daughter's school and literally no one in my family would have more than one or two bites of the all meat pizza.

It was gross. Little Caesar's taste's cheap...but it still tastes like pizza.

I remember when Dominos was killing people in the '80's with the 30 minute guarantee.
Tried Papa John's never liked them.
Pizza Hut had a pretty good Whole Wheat Pizza in the late '80's, that was before all the stuffed crust crap.
I was stationed at the Norfolk Naval Base, in the middle 1980's, had a Pizza Hut at Military Circle Mall that you had to have a reservation to eat at, I was from the West Coast and Pizza Hut was low rent trash out there, I remember Little Cesar's was also a big hit with Norfolk folk, I had never even heard of them.
Round Table was the pizza to get when I was in HS.
As a kid Shakey's was the pizza place to eat.

Unless I have a coupon for Domino's I make my own pizza, that way I know what's on it and it's a lot cheaper.

I don't know how it is in your region, but here in Michigan Domino's is easily the worst out of those three.

>all these soyboy cucks hating on based MAGA John's
Reddit is that way, faggots.

I used to get papa johns until I tried the dominoes pan pizza. Dat crispy yet soft butter dough crust when set to well cooked cant be beat.

Their regular crust pizzas are still shit though

if i were forced to eat shit pizza, it would probably be domino's

why don't you explain why you like it ?

These guys are right, Papa Johns pizza is the worst.

Good bait.

The pizza is the worst though.

everytime i eat dominios i get food poisoning

garlic parmesan with chicken and bacon. it's better than sex

You're actually not wrong. Papa John's is that bad.

Citation needed
Im doubtful

My friend forced us to get a papa John's pizza like a year ago and it was honestly the worst pizza I had ever had. I don't understand how people can eat there, it's sweet and the toppings are horrible.

I only eat the breadsticks there and if I eat the pizza I make sure to put jalapenos and red pepper on it so it doesnt taste too sweet

5 dollar pizza = Papa murphy's > big 3
just gonna come out and say it. i get a lot of flack for this opinion but i know history will absolve me

>tfw closest dominos doesn't deliver to me
i don't even live in a flyover state. i'm in new jersey how the fuck do i live too far from anywhere here

Dominoes>Pizza Hut>>>>>Hot piece of plastic>>Papa Johns

Dominoes is the only one I'd spend my money on

Probably an intolerance to a spice they are using. I used to think marinara sauce fucked me up until I discovered I have a basil intolerance (which is in many marinara sauces.) Domino's doesn't use basil so I'm good.

Red baron is top tier

Dude no, the sauce and crust is consistent and good. The rest you'd have to be retarded to fuck up. It's like how I'd want the most generic of pizzas to taste. It's not VPN certified neopolitan pizza, it's not NYC tier pizza, it is the most non-offensive but still true to pizza, pizza, that you could get. Stays with the Italian-American tradition just enough. Pizza hut, PJ's are true bastardizations of pizza.

No I agree. It’s decent pizza for the price and the ones around me are open late so they’re great when drunk. The only problem is that it can vary depending on your location.

Domino's post apology tour is the best of the big 3

I mean it's better than little Caesars but that ain't saying much

Take your /pol/ somewhere else