I'm being sent to the United States to live with a host family

I'm being sent to the United States to live with a host family.

I need a quick rubdown on the standard american diet and what I am expected to eat.

Attached: DV1TuDsWAAAUoT1.jpg (634x381, 37K)

Just eat what you want.

is it customary to `clean one's plate`, as I've been told?

Yes. If you don't want to get shot you will.

You'll be surprised to wake up to the smell of hamburgers cooking on the back porch grill. It's customary to start the day off with a cheeseburger, but remember you first have to say grace before every meal. And also recite the pledge of allegiance to the token American flag in the back yard.

You'll be expected to crush a 32 pack of bud as well.

You can eat lead, pinko.

Depends on the family. In most cases, it doesn't matter whether you clean your plate, as long as you're polite and aren't straight up rude about the food your served and try it.
Also eating customs and popular foods vary a lot by region. Where in the US are you going?

springfield

What state? Illinois?

yes

My quick rubdown:
brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper
Nothing fancy, nothing fancy

Ah. Okay.
Well, it really depends on the family, because everyone eats a little differently, but I imagine you'll be treated to some Midwestern favorites and specialities of that region. If you're normally a light eater, you may be pushed out of your comfort zone with the amounts of food and the fat and carb content. That could be said of nearly anywhere in the US, though, but it's more typical in certain areas.. Just be friendly and polite, and you'll be fine.

Where you from, OP?

how much butter do you consume daily?

Do Americans really eat out of the trash?

Me? Not very much. I like some on my toast, and I use it in certain dishes, but on average I'd say I eat less than a tablespoon a day.

Just do what all illegals do: stick to what they know from the home country and bitch about our food while slurping down wattered down curry and never bothering to learn or languaage

OK, young man. Listen to my instructions and do NOT make any mistakes!
You are to keep your legs crossed do you understand me.
You are to put both of your hands on the McChicken out in front of you. Pull the sandwich up to your mouth. I SAID KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED!

tldr; op's gonna die

Attached: brailsford[1].jpg (534x401, 31K)

do you like butter on your rolls?

>I'm being sent to the United States to live with a host family.
did everyone get so tired of your shit they literally shipped you out?

Sure, but I don't eat rolls every day. But some butter on a warm yeast roll or buttermilk biscuit is a glorious thing.

sorry, i meant your fat rolls

You're not ver good at baiting.

>doesn't understand how migration and settlement works

>Where you from, OP?
India

Attached: 06C28323-ED84-4FC0-AD15-85F84352DDFF.jpg (2316x1605, 1.06M)

Get the fuck out of my state. I'm so tired of you rude fucking street shitters stinking up everywhere you go and trying to haggle with the cashier at Kroger because you think every store is some third world bazaar. Fuck off and die, Pajeet. You disgusting pieces of trash ruin everything.

Who are you talking to, weirdo? I'm white as fuck, you fucking moron.

>citizen of an immigrant nation criticises immigrants
Poetry.

you just put what you don't eat in the fridge, and eat it later, or just wait a week until it gets bad and throw it away.

americans make a few dishes over and over, like chicken, hamburger, some other bullshit
some families just keep chicken tenders and frozen pizzas and burritos that their manchildren can microwave at will,
some actually cook a meal
you can do whatever for breakfast and lunch,
dinner is the "special" meal, so if your family actually makes something for dinner then it is polite to eat some of it, and rude not to,
but you can also say you're on a vegan diet, and then sneak fast food and say you had a relapse,
i dunno

America was founded by and for white people. Poo in loos need not apply.

Put the cup of orange kool-aid down, Jethro, and get out.

Get out of what? The state I was born and raised in? Nobody in Illinois likes Indian people. At least the Lebanese try to assimilate somewhat; Indians turn everywhere they go into Calcutta.

>not knowing your own countries history
Flyovers, man.......

Attached: 78348CAD-73FF-42B7-B4BA-501C35AA1655.jpg (333x499, 64K)

You're all as bad you fucking 56% mart sharter.

The last time I checked, The United States of America was founded by a group of white dudes. The history of America has been "what type of brown person are we killing this week?|

SO DON'T COME HERE. THAT'S MY FUCKING POINT. YOU STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY AND I'LL STAY IN MINE.

You're just as bad.

i'm glad that is what you believe. please stay out. no need to join us right?

So don't come to America. It's simple.

You don't need to overthink it. If you have any dietary restrictions like vegetarianism or something, let them know ahead of time. The fact that they're willingly hosting you means they're probably a lot more hospitable than the knuckle draggers on this site.

Very, very few people in Illinois like street shitters. We may be polite to them to their faces because that's the Midwestern way, but they'll never be truly liked or accepted here. We view them with contempt, and we want them all to leave. I hope OP keeps in mind that 99% of the people he'll be interacting with absolute fucking hate him.

I am American, faggot.

Fucking kek I'm so familiar with this story but am cracking up

No true American thinks that brown people should be allowed in the country.

Ignore all the redditors. Basically, you'll be fine. If you don't eat beef for religious reasons, just make that clear.

>redditors
poo in loo, pajeet

What's the worst thing they could have possibly done to you? Be rude at a restaurant and smell funny? I really doubt people in Illinois give that much of a shit.

You think you're a "true American"? LOL, that is literally fucking laughable. You're just a racist, isolationist, loser.

Holy fug is this real? No clue hogs got this large.

>What's the worst thing they could have possibly done to you?
Invade. They have invaded, and it's awful.
Found the woman.

> has apparently never associated with these people

fucking called it. Stay in India Pajeet.

Depends on where you're going. A liberal Californian family might make a well intentioned attempt at your country's cooking.

Found the "edgy" teen

>she doesn't deny being a stupid roastie
This is why I switched from dating to prostitutes. Women are worthless outside of sex.

Imagine being this butthurt over the mere presence of pajeets

>look mom I'm trolling on sea-kay!

You've clearly never had to deal with large amounts of them before. What you typed is equivalent to
>Imagine being this butthurt over the mere presence of a swarm of locusts

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1383351145542.jpg (603x403, 68K)

I used to live in a pajeet neighborhood. They're pretty great IMO. Going to one today for dosa breakfast. White people are overrated.

You're either a self hating white beta or a nonwhite subhuman. Either way I hope you die today.

Should have stayed in school, Tanner

Should have stayed in Bombay, Rajesh.

I was born in the US though. How does that make you feel?

Mighty real.

look at the picture, you can clearly see them doing it

CRAWL TOWARDS ME

You’re not that great at your own language either, fuckwit.