I'm going to be in Philadelphia for a week, what are some must go to restaurants

I'm going to be in Philadelphia for a week, what are some must go to restaurants

Attached: 1200px-Cheesesteak_heaven.jpg (1200x900, 262K)

Tria
Best truffle toast around

Applebee's

If you like beer go to Monk's Cafe. Every time I work in Philly I make a point of going there senpai

Just go to Reading Terminal Market, it has all you need.

Also skip the liberty bell and the constitution center, total waste of time.

Attached: terminal.jpg (1200x675, 380K)

try mcdonalds
i hear theyre popular

lol hope you enjoy niggers

2nd this.

Also if you want insane chinese food go to Lee How Fook.

for cheese steaks go to Delesandros.

T. someone who ate downtown in philly every weekend his entire life.

Ishkabibble is the best cheesesteak in Philly these days. Get a Gremlin to drink. They'll know what I mean.

Philly smells like garbage and piss, and there are so many blacks. I'm sorry for you.

New York City

The famous cheesesteak places are Pat's King of Steaks and Geno's Steaks. Both are right next to each other in South Philly. There is minimal difference between the cheesesteaks at both (cheesesteaks are pretty simple and it would take a genius to screw them up). Pat's was supposedly started by the guy who invented the sandwich, though, and it was in Rocky. You have to make sure you know how to order, or they will go full-Soup Nazi on you. Besides that, parking's a bitch, as only on-street parallel parking is available for both places.

Attached: 877c3c4a6f6127b930901c7da17f3526.jpg (640x427, 203K)

>Geno's
>Pat's
a true pleb

>They'll know what I mean
they'd better, it's their best selling non-carbonated drink after water

John’s

Pet's and Geno's may be iconic, but they are the worst cheesesteaks in the city.
Go to Tony Luke's, Ishkabibble's, or Dalesanndro's instead.

Fuck Philly, faggot.

This. A roast pork sandwich from DiNic's is a must.

niggers. I hope you get pozzed while you're there

You poor bastard enjoy having batteries thrown at you. Fuck Philly

Tony Luke's for a cheesesteak

If you’re going to get a cheesesteak, go to John’s Roast Pork for one. Also, John’s is a better pork sandwich than DiNic’s.

Make sure you go to the hole in the wall one at 4th. & South rather than the “new” one. If worse comes to worst, and all six seats are filled, you can walk across the street to Jim’s. I would recommend either provolone or cheese whiz, American gets stuck in your teeth.

-Subway tried to do a Philly Cheesesteak. They fucked up so bad I’ve never purchased food there again, and it’s been twenty plus years.
-McDonalds tried to do a Philly Cheesesteak. The “steak” was OK but the cheese sucked and didn’t taste like the normal cheeses that would be used, also you got about a quarter of the food you normally would from a regular Philly Cheesesteak place for almost the same amount of money.
-Quiznos tried to do a Philly Cheesesteak. It tasted and was made completely differently from an actual Philly Cheesesteak. I did find it edible though.
- I’m not sure that any major chain restaurant has been able to make something to sell as a Philly Cheesesteak that actually resembled a Philly Cheesesteak. And I’m not even nitpicking about fine details, like who made the buns.

Are you a New Jersey Cocksucker?

chicago has better phillies than philly, what's up with that???????

Authentic Philly style Cheesesteaks are the worst kind of Cheesesteak sandwiches.

>???????
Retarded teenage girl.

I like Steve's prince of steaks

This. Tony Lukes is probably my favorite.
But there's lots of good places. Just stay away from the horrible tourist traps.

if they don't see this anywhere
keep walking

Attached: CheezWhiz1kg__3.png (220x220, 60K)

philly sucks balls and is full of dirty negroes
REALLY smelly city full of stupid people