What's his worse recipe?

Attached: best-cooking-tips-food-wishes-chef-john.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEZ2aIQhVSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the one where he got paid to shill potato flakes and then sperged out in the youtube comments when people called him out on it

Worse than what, fucking retard?

*worst

Sorry

Attached: russia.jpg (343x315, 43K)

Thats a great video, I now use instant mashed potatoes all the time because the end result is better than using fresh potatoes.

hey chef john, I didn't know you browsed ck

His bolognese sauce recipe is shit

Attached: 1515520359805.jpg (240x240, 48K)

what's with the pokeballz

It's not even his, he basically lifted it from Marcella Hazan and he says this openly. But what didn't you like about it?

I made a Hot Brown after watching his video. God damn, what a rich sandwich. I was really starting to slow down towards the end. Then, when I took the last bite, I realized that the Mornay sauce, tomato, turkey, bread, and bacon together tasted like the world's shittiest pizza and I almost puked. Also, according to several comments, the real Hot Brown at the Brown Hotel is a disgusting greasy mess.

Fuck the Hot Brown.

the only one i've done that came out really bad was his onion rings. Its one of his older recipies and just didn't come together, although to be fair i did use a sauce pan instead of a deep fryer

the cauliflower fries, he admits it himself

his "The big Sunday game" recipes every year suck. You know this dude has never been to a superb owl party.

The one with cayenne

Attached: 1410061664400.gif (256x256, 150K)

why eat something called a 'hot brown'? that sounds terrible.

Why is this guy so revered here? There's literally nothing special about him, except for his annoying voice.

Attached: cayenne.jpg (2000x2000, 527K)

his videos are decently edited/filmed
that's a rarity on youtube

T I G E R S
I
G
E
R
S

Attached: gdsdfsghdfs.jpg (1280x904, 151K)

>Superb owl
Fuck off Reddit you aren't welcome here

Attached: 1508382613074.gif (434x434, 60K)

>newfag doesn't know superb owl predates reddit.

>Doesn't show his face
>Makes food the star
>Well edited
>Good lighting
>Clear instructions
>Retired Culinary Institute Instructor.

Attached: tiger.png (498x380, 323K)

Chef John makes a ham and cheese sandwich with a hotel room iron

youtube.com/watch?v=YEZ2aIQhVSU

I made his Chicago style deep dish. It was delicious, but I realized that there is no such thing as a good Chicago style deep dish

Attached: 1472912629292.jpg (122x184, 13K)

>spice
>McCormick

no

Attached: Retarded_ATST.jpg (1024x640, 84K)

>yes goyim keep buying (((Cayenne))), surely I wouldn't have any stock invested in that spice, would I?

the fact that john would eat a hotel sandwich made with american cheese and bologna upsets me greatly.
I’m never watching his videos again.

Spices are still big business.

Attached: shipweb1.jpg (1239x713, 365K)

Blabla BLA BLA BLA bla

Blabla BLA BLA BLA bla

I grow and dry my own cayenne, and so does chef John, you faggot.

Brätbrot

Attached: B0210E8A-5DDB-4023-AAB0-58BEF4EF7AE1.jpg (258x258, 31K)

Can't stand the way he speaks with the inflection of a quizzical retard.

Literally unwatchable.

Attached: 1270870561379s.jpg (123x127, 2K)

look here you pretentious fuck, shitty ham and cheese is nothing to scoff at. It's not great, it might even objectively be terrible, but it's edible.

It's the presentation that really works in his favor, every single other foodtuber insists on being the star of the show and prefacing each recipe with tons of unrelated crap. Kind of similar to how every single woman with a food blog can't bring themselves to just present the recipe and instead prefaces it every time with a 1000 word essay about how amazeballs the recipe is, how much her kids like it, in an annoying tone where you can hear the uptalking ("Because bacon? Always a plus.").

By contrast Chef John, while including corny jokes and personality, manages to keep it them to 5% of the content and spends the rest on pure info.

Yeah you seem like the type of person who is drawn to shallow shit like how someone's voice sounds vs. being able to just take in the information based on your retarded little reaction image there. Reminds me of people who watch let's players because they "love their voice!!

Eh your first point was completely true and important for people to understand. The second one was a bit much. It's okay to like and watch an entertainer for a secondary characteristic like their voice.

Honestly, I liked that vid. Everyone has a guilty pleasure, and Cayenne John showed us his. And honestly, having eaten a lot of cafeteria food, I kind of agree with him. There's something comforting about instant mashed potatoes. I never buy them myself, but I secretly like it when I'm served them.

Because his videos are actually about cooking advice, he only films the food, and he doesn't try to relate everything to some shitty half made-up story from his boring life like 98% of all cooking videos and blogs. You don't have to sit through 15 minutes of chatty nonsense for 2 minutes of cooking. His only gimmick is his ridiculous voice and his horrible rhymes. And that's not to sell the videos, just to have fun because he has an idiotic childish sense of humor like I do. And like you do, since you're on Veeky Forums.

>people called him out on it
How can you call someone out when he immediately tells you at the start of the video that he's being paid to shill for a product? That's some fine investigating skills you have there, Carl Monday.

>Kind of similar to how every single woman with a food blog can't bring themselves to just present the recipe and instead prefaces it every time with a 1000 word essay
that's because of google

Nigga, it's food presentation. The presenter's voice is pretty important

>shallow shit
Give me a break, this place thrives on hating things over ultra shallow shit. While hating to listen to a obnoxious faggy voice is hardly shallow.

Attached: 1473473554998.jpg (267x400, 25K)

>Mornay sauce, tomato, turkey, bread, and bacon

That sounds fucking good but yeah I doubt I could eat more than one or two bites. Also hot tomato is disgusting.

The way you deliver instructions on an instructional video is pretty important, you little shit.