Best Summer Beer?

Best Summer Beer?

Attached: shandy.jpg (1275x1650, 1.14M)

Yes it is, OP, yes it is. Used to get these all the time when I lived in Boston. Used to work the night shift at their city Target doing stock. With the discount they were around 8 bucks for 4 16 ounces. Made a great "breakfast" while playing Dark Souls 2. Half a pack and I could sleep till 5 pm.

Now I work at a factory in shithole delware and my ephedrene addiction has got me to the point of gasping for breath and losing air after getting to the top of a step ladder, but damn if I don't pine for some Narragansett.

I enjoyed reading your post.
Cheers.

I used to love Narraganset. in college there was this bar that sold pounders of it for $1 a pop. good deal. you could smoke in there too and the bar was about the size of a walk in closet. you could walk in and take a deep breath and be buzzed. i miss those days. getting drunk with college friends i havent seen in years. naragansett always brings me back to those days. simpler times.

anyway i dont like shandys all that much

hey i didnt see your post when i left mine, its funny naragansett makes someone else nostalgic for the old days too.

bud light

op that shit is good.

what do you guys think of pic related

Attached: dogfish-head-sea-quench-ale-session-sour-delaware.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Seems good. Despite living in Delaware I think I've had like one bottle of Dogfish Head. My parents used to go there when it was just a restruant with a microbrewery attached. They had a Pacman cabinet on the second floor that had like eight variants of Pacman, including pirana man, which I think was just a straight up sprite swap.

Also
>Dogfish
>is actually a shark

???

moved down to texas from philly a few months back. i miss dogfish so fucking much. 60/90 minute were two of my all time favorite go to beers. haven't managed to get my hands on any down here yet.

that stuff is good though, really refreshing.

>shandy
they should sell this with a complimentary pack of tampons for a nice twofer deal.

strange how beer needs to keep getting reformulated to be palatable during different seasons

it's almost as though nobody actually likes it

Fuck off Rhode Island, nobody likes your lemon candy flavored "beer"

Nah, leinenkugel summer shandy is best summer beer.
I live in RI and love 'gansett but honestly not a huge fan of the Del's shandy. Del's is like a cult here.
Del's in every parking lot in RI spring/summer/&fall. Literally a Stop & Shop parking lot with nothing else WILL have a Del's girl in it from spring to fall selling Lemon ice, and they do well. I never talk poorly about Dels in public and you best not either.
They probably have Del's mobsters that will smash your face in and ask you if you want a Del's lemon ice to make it feel better if you say anything bad about Dels.

what's the USA equivalent of berliner weisse? I love that shit

Bud light straw-ber-rita

these are for women

Also, the concept of seasonality has more to do with refreshing sales, people are much more likely to buy your product on a super crowded shelf if they haven't seen it in a while, and shelf space for good beer is super competitive, so most breweries will make one or two of their shelf spots rotate seasonally as it will result in more sales per shelf spot, not to mention a huge part of good beer is trying new things, so its always good to rotate some new styles in there

Berliner weisse and gose have both become pretty common in the last 5 years or so in America

true but I just want something cheaper

My favorite summer beer, although I haven't been able to find it that much outside Colorado.

Attached: daa3af02a562c89057608d984676635cc0a76e19_oskar-pils.png (652x1361, 1.07M)

any kolsch or gose

Big fan of pic related, hoping they do it again this summer. Also a fan of Lake Superior Kayak Kolsch and I know that's not going anywhere

you get it

have seen it on tap in MN but never canned

Attached: 72.jpg (150x300, 9K)