It’s Sunday. Confess your food and cooking sins

It’s Sunday. Confess your food and cooking sins.

Attached: 3DBC03DC-3CDF-4A31-B6CD-5F11A10836CC.jpg (232x218, 16K)

I deviate from the recipe because I don't like people telling me what to do.

ate 6 cookies today

I substitute dry vermouth with white vermouth when I want to make a dish sweeter

I've been toying with the idea of making a sort of keto lasagna substituting pounded chicken breasts for the pasta.
Don't tell anybody, they'll all be doing it.

May God have mercy on your soul.

I hate onions. I've tried so hard to like then bit for some reason the flavor makes me gag. If I get a bite of onion it's game over and I immediately get incredibly ill. I've tried to force my body to get used to them to no avail.

I'm permanently locked out of flavortown

I can't stand tomato sauce that isnt perfectly smooth

Have you tried caramelizing them?

Have you tried using these things?

Attached: Dry onions.jpg (400x320, 21K)

This. Sautée that shit user

I forgot my lunch at home and had to buy Tims for lunch

gonna kill myself pastor

Attached: IMG_20180226_141501.jpg (512x664, 56K)

Carmelizing them doesn't help. Soon as my mouth touched something soft in the food I would have an immediate gag reflex.

I so use dried onions in my cooking and it's fine but when I go out it's a bitch

Have you tried some of onion's milder relatives like leeks or shallots?

Shallots alone give you some GOAT flavors that turn sweet when sautéed. Leeks are used in soups because they give a subtle onion flavor that blends well with others

pasta la vista

noone cares

I carry around a bunch of fast food ketchup packets in my jacket and pants pockets so I can put ketchup on everything I eat even when I'm away from home.

No maybe I will try them. It seems like a 50% texture issue and once I know there's onion my body goes haywire

This is a virtue, not a sin.

I buy $200 worth of groceries then proceed to eat Taco Bell.

ok bye killing myself

Attached: 626a1317d6799bbc6a94b89eec283ed0c864faaec184886084db20be8073f730_1.jpg (552x1300, 77K)

I have been too depressed to cook for months so I sustain life off oven baked fries.

I do everything I can to not use the food processor. I hate cleaning that fucker. I have made the worst black bean burgers, pizza crusts, and worst of all I fucked scones SCONES.

Pls forgive me father, and impart some wisdom upon this flawed man.

Attached: 1361558120115.gif (208x161, 2.52M)

You know you can just throw those in the dishwasher after rinsing, right?

The only thing I don't put in the dishwasher is the steel blade just because I'm picky about keeping the blade as long as I can.

I realized too late that I didn't have any heavy cream half way though melting chocolate for ganache and substituted half and half, butter and milk for it. It turned into something between chocolate mousse and chocolate paste.

yesterday I ate
>a shit load of fires with Salisbury steak on top
>3 small muffins
>some thin mint girl scout cookies, >another muffin and some strawberry milk.
I'm fasting today hoping I'll be forgivin

>t. low test fagbot

Attached: 1501294988354.jpg (485x491, 23K)

I fucked a tranny that I met off of Tinder and now I’m lovin’ it.

i throw out leftovers the next day because the liquid at the bottom is disgusting

Suicide is a sin. Go to McDonald’s and order a McChicken, a large order of fries, and a large ice-cold Coca Cola to obsolve yourself.