Putting stimulants in over the counter beverages

>Putting stimulants in over the counter beverages
Why is this legal?

Attached: 95.jpg (540x558, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2285854/Caffeine-dangerous-regulated-like-alcohol-cigarettes-warns-leading-expert.html
nytimes.com/2010/11/16/us/16drinks.html
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/11/five-hour-energy-linked-heart-attacks-spontaneous-abortion/321442/
nytimes.com/2012/10/23/business/fda-receives-death-reports-citing-monster-energy-a-high-caffeine-drink.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-drug-dealers-20180311-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why should it not be?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2285854/Caffeine-dangerous-regulated-like-alcohol-cigarettes-warns-leading-expert.html

Why is aspirin legal?

Humans are stupid and underage are especially stupid
>but muh freedumbs
How about the freedom to not be allowed to make stupid choices about what you consume

Aspirin isn't packed into a tasty drink and marketed toward kids

Why should the government have the right to tell us we cannot do it?
No where in the constitution does it say the government has the right to ban free adults from consuming things just because some other people don't like the effects those things have.

Is aspirin added to over the counter foods or beverages? If so that should also not be allowed, it could make someone bleed to death from what would have been a minor injury otherwise had their blood clotting not been impaired by aspirin.

>How about the freedom to not be allowed to make stupid choices about what you consume
Thats literally the exact opposite of what freedom is

aspirin is sold over the counter

>No where in the constitution does it say the government has the right to ban free adults from consuming things just because some other people don't like the effects those things have.
Oh wow, good to know! And to think we've been going around having drug laws all these years unconstitutionally. The DEA is going to be awful embarrassed once they hear this news.

Wrong. Freedom of choice is a burden. True freedom is not having to make choices

Not what I asked.
Is aspirin added to over the counter foods or beverages?

>being unburdened
>having freedom
not the same
nice repeating digits

I mean it is totally unconstitutional

Why did all those judges ruling on drug cases over the years not see what you're seeing?

why is it significant if this thing you can freely buy over the counter is in pill or beverage form?

Because one is being sold as a drug and the other is being added to food and drinks.
Why do you feel the need to add aspirin to beverages?

you are correct. bongland retards should have to gain a license for all the things.

caffeine is not dangerous, it has no negative effects on your body
yes it is addictive
however you can go cold turkey on it and sleep off the addiction in 24 hours
the worst withdrawal you will have is a slight headache and being grumpy for a few hours

no reason to regulate it. Sugar has much worse effects on your body in large amounts

absolutely based Jolt Cola poster

Attached: 13-jolt-cola.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x958, 332K)

So is this stuff around anymore? I remember they brought it back for a while around 2009 or so, but I've never seen it since. Only in particular chains?

It tasted like some cheap ass cola though, the kind I crave when my blood sugar runs low.

Isn't this the cola for the elite hacker?

There are flavored liquid aspirins.

>volt cola

Attached: disgusted nazi frog.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>caffeine is not dangerous, it has no negative effects on your body
I'm not sure if you're lying or just retarded, but:
nytimes.com/2010/11/16/us/16drinks.html
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/11/five-hour-energy-linked-heart-attacks-spontaneous-abortion/321442/
nytimes.com/2012/10/23/business/fda-receives-death-reports-citing-monster-energy-a-high-caffeine-drink.html

Again, not what I asked.
Is aspirin added to over the counter foods or beverages?

>Drinking soda

Attached: 26994330_1692111257477110_9157648867218355422_n.jpg (156x180, 6K)

Aspirin gum exists.

So repeatedly now you keep missing the point that these are all products being sold as aspirin, not foods or beverages with aspirin incidentally mixed in.

There is nothing in those articles about the negative effects of caffeine.

This is the closest you'll find.

Attached: pJoFEnB[1].png (579x222, 20K)

How is a heart attack not a negative effect?

>How about the freedom to not be allowed
Buddy can you spare a chromosome

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Have disease known to affect your heart
>Spurdospadre pound energy drinks
>Die
Why is this the fault of anybody but the dead guy?

I'm not talking about the quote picture you claimed did count, I'm talking about the heart attacks you claimed didn't count in the other articles.

When will heartlets learn?

>You
I'm somebody else

OK, well I wasn't talking to you then.

>Energy drinks
>Energy
You would seriously have to be wheelchair retarded to not assume it has an additive in it.
Hell, they make childrens cough syrup

>Why is this legal?
You know, user, a lot of stuff in this world is illegal that should be legal, and vice versa. Some stuff is rightfully illegal, I'll give you that. But, if you are like those others who believe they know what is best and right or the masses by way of what should or should not be permitted by law, religion, or personal motives, you can suck my Oscar Myer.

To be honest, if I had my way, everything would be legal. We can sort out what is right for ourselves. We don't need you telling us shite.

Attached: 1f901ui107g704780g178g0ggfds7802w7819781789ygufhjs713gfds.jpg (500x308, 34K)

Why do leftists always think everything that they don't like should be made illegal?

What exactly do you think energy drink means?

We'd have to fight people almost daily, which would be a pain in the ass.

Just saw some today at a Dollar General if you have any around. It was kinda hidden in the "random sketchy food for $1" isle.

I'm pretty sure "leading experts" once said the Sun revolved around the Earth

I fucking miss Jolt. I can now only get it online and it's like 3€ per can.

Because people like you are fucking bitch-made and you make this world weak

first one is underlying causes
second one is just correlation no way to track down causation cuz its too vague
and the third one is alcohol and caffeine

>Why do leftists always think everything that they don't like should be made illegal?
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-drug-dealers-20180311-story.html

Attached: death.png (916x524, 555K)

Because I live in a free country, you bootlicking cuck, and I can make the decision as to what I put in my own body. Now hippity hoppity, get off my fucking property.

Attached: 1520733242776.png (650x1350, 609K)

>I live in a free country
>I can make the decision as to what I put in my own body
Literally no country today exists where that's true.

>he doesnt live in terra nulius Antarctic territory.

Attached: Zoomed Smug 34.jpg (94x87, 8K)

That doesn't contradict what I wrote, terra nullius is Latin for no one's land and therefore isn't a country.

>he hasn't moved to Bir Tawil and started his own AnCap non-state
Stay pleb.

Attached: 555cumonnow.jpg (600x375, 31K)

>non-state
You keep on agreeing with me.
No country exists where you're allowed to put whatever you want in your body free of state meddling.

God, you're just an insufferable little fag, aren't you?

>bawww bad man proved me wrong on internet ;_;
Maybe try not being wrong next time.

>t. too autistic to understand humor
It's okay, I hear they have meds for that now.

>making a failed argument with an anime girl pic is "humor"
Heavier than air flight will never be possible, am I funny like you now, autist-kun?

Attached: gahara.jpg (1600x900, 132K)

Almost, but you're still just as autistic.

Attached: 1477309321332.png (587x518, 45K)

That's worked splendidly in the Philippines if you ignore the extrajudicial shit

>if you ignore the extrajudicial shit
That's kind of the problem, though

This is a post 4loko world

Attached: 552640_153473534855786_2027398234_n.jpg (371x394, 36K)

I'll check that out next time I'm craving it. Thanks for the tip, user.

because muh bible

>Why is this legal?
Most countries aren't Orwellian shitholes like England and assume consumers can make responsible choices when it comes to things like energy drinks and plastic cutlery

Attached: 1498425600111.png (417x500, 50K)

I think drugs should be legal, but people who illegally sell hard drugs can die I guess

Find a better news source

Quads confirm totalitarianism as true freedom.

OI M8 DO YOU HAVE A LOICENSE FOR THAT COFFEE???

you mean solution

>I don't like something so no one else can
Fuck you.

Despite over a century of evidence to the contrary.

A final solution, if you will.