You could go to 5 or 6 stores or just 1

you could go to 5 or 6 stores or just 1

Attached: images(10).jpg (275x183, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7T1OHha9agg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buying produce at Walmart
It's mediocre quality and it goes bad much faster than even the worst grocery chain around here.

Attached: bRt2qhp.jpg (639x639, 87K)

I love brown floppy lettuce and apples sprayed with cobalt and shit so they don't rot.

I could try to make my life better or just shoot myself.
One is far more convenient.

Even with factory-made, branded goods, Walmart never has everything in stock. Like, 20% of the shelves are empty at all times. What's the point of saving 20 cents on a ketchup if you have to drive additional 6 miles and waste 30 minutes to pick up all the out-of-stock items at Walmart?

walmart kind of killed all the local businesses in the area, and not in the way you are probably thinking
walmart attracted all the poor minorities from the next county over and crime skyrocketed, turned the whole shopping mall area into a dirty 3rd world country, there was just trash and hoards of people blocking the roads and shit everywhere

Anyone have a link to the video?

Any experienced public masturbators?
Who else /cumshark/ here

Attached: C3E9883BA6154A82BE808137636F8A16.jpg (207x243, 14K)

I go to walmart and I also go to 3 other stores

The one in a nearby upper-middle class area actually has a decent selection, it's bretty nice.

>The one in a nearby upper-middle class area actually has a decent selection
>The selection in each type of Wal-Mart store is (supposed to be) 100% the same in every corner of the country.

>factory made

People's understanding of the food supply chain is just plain silly

>go to the walmart meat section
>literally looks like a bomb went off
>brown decaying meats

>go to the independent grocer
>meat section is fresh as fuck
>everything is fresh and beautiful looking
>meat section is honestly the best I've seen and about 10 tiers better than walmart

Why the fuck don't people go to the little guy anymore?

Theres always slight regional variations.

You know to people who aren’t antisocial 5 or 6 stores sounds better

Time is money. Why waste arguably our most precious resource going to so many stops, when you can just make one?

explain why you're on Veeky Forums then

The little guy doesn't charge 8 cents a pound for "USDA Certified Angus Beef"

>you could go to 5 or 6 stores or just 1
It's a pain in the cunt to check out at Wal-Mart, day or night. Their checkers are agonizingly slow and apparently are all retarded and suffer from arthritis. Wal-Mart has good prices, but I detest the time it takes to GTFO of there.

>>go to the independent grocer
>>meat section is fresh as fuck
An "international" market opened up where a failed supermarket had a franchise -- the meat counter is UNBELIEVABLE and the prices are astonishingly cheap. Incredible sausages I've never heard of before, lamb+potato+basil etc... amazing stuff. I haven't been back to Wal-Mart since they opened.

youtube.com/watch?v=7T1OHha9agg

Attached: helping retarded know god.jpg (335x500, 42K)

Food: Grocery store
Non-food: Dollar General
Both are next to each other, and DG is like a tiny Walmart anyway.
Too late for that friendo