What do you guys think of my Chicken chord on Blue ?

what do you guys think of my Chicken chord on Blue ?

Attached: IMG_0843.jpg (2048x1536, 340K)

Hard to say, could be good. Why isn't the cheese melted? Why do you have hello kitty plates?

Enough questions

It looks like your cooked the chicken and then placed the cheese in later. Are you afraid of a little melted cheese leaking out you wuss?

that is no cordon bleu, because you made a fucking spiral OP
and it's supposed to be a slice of cheese, not a fucking chunk

this, it almost looks deep fried

I'm not sure if that's butter or cheese in the middle but either way its not melted

Attached: 1520709290074.png (600x638, 497K)

Sloppa shit

but to be fair, apart from the cheese, it looks like it tastes really delicious

>deep fried chicken breast and ham with a frozen chunk of margarine shoved inside

Attached: BAD HUMAN.gif (400x225, 1.2M)

CHEESE ISN'T MELTED YOU SONOFABITCH.

>margarine
You just mistook cheese for margarine. Have you ever even set foot in a kitchen?

hard cheese is better then molted cheese

this guy gets it

Chicken cordon blue doesn't use cheddar, ever, so his mistake is allowable. OP is trash.

I think you cooked it too high, burned the outside, and didn't let it warm through at all.

Love this dish make it all the time. Can some one explain this hard cheese inside? I have started using smoked cheese inside lately and when mixed with a very conservative amount of holiday sauce on the out side it taste's great.

Listen, assholes. I made this thread for compliments. If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. Seriously, why do you guys criticize and hate everything? I bet I’m a better chef than most of you faggots.

w r o n g

Attached: 1488911648042.png (640x480, 15K)

Good thread op

Spot on female impression.
And nice dubs

AUSFAG DETECTED IS THAT "TASTY CHEESE"

this looks like a 5 year old has tasted chicken and tasty cheese and mashed them together.

>molted cheese

Attached: 5234.jpg (800x550, 136K)

Looks like you didn't cook it properly.

Oh, you're just a fag.

god i wish that were me

> chord on Blue