Let's talk about our favorite limited time items. For me, it is the Buttery Steak Burger, these were so tasty

Let's talk about our favorite limited time items. For me, it is the Buttery Steak Burger, these were so tasty.

Attached: Checkers-Rallys-Buttery-Steak-Burger.jpg (640x362, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whataburger.com/food/item/mushroom-swiss-burger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean awful. Only Wisconsins would think bathing a burger in butter is a good idea.

Attached: OBSESSED.jpg (375x500, 27K)

The Mushroom Swiss Burger from Whataburger, while not exactly original, is still outstanding. Must be ordered custom -- I recommend bacon, grilled onions and possibly grilled jalapenos.

Make sure you ask for them to grill the onions and jalapenos -- they are all to happy to do that for you at Whataburger. Otherwise you get them cold.

whataburger.com/food/item/mushroom-swiss-burger

Attached: WAT-17339-Q1-Mushroom-Swiss-Web-666x4011.png (666x401, 351K)

Looks good to me.

t. Texan

>Whataburger
Into the trash it goes.

For me, it's the Grand Mac, the best Big Mac

butter burgers are delicious but they do give you the liquid shits

Japan runs on limited time items. Everything is seasonal.

Its a little frustrating, but it does make you appreciate them more.

CoCo Ichibanya does monthly limited menus. This was beef curry with giant cheese-filled croquet. I can't remember the last time I was so full.

Attached: DSC_3445.jpg (3840x2160, 3.14M)

I liked this

Attached: ARB17_MeatMountain_silo-1024x1004.jpg (1024x1004, 258K)

The bun is buttery, retardo

I moved to Wisconsin, had had Culver's before but didn't know why they called them "butter burgers". Then I tried a local burger place and nearly died from the grease.

Knew why they called them butter burgers just never noticed any butter*

This isn't limited, you can get it anywhere anytime.

The burger was godly and didn't need to leave the menu kys carl.

Attached: carls-jr-diablo-burger.jpg (772x970, 313K)

lol at your manlet digestion system

There's actual butter on the burger you fucking retard.

This has the possibility of making Whataburger palatable but I'll never go there again because it took them over half an hour to make a goddamned burger and fries last time.

>Grand Mac

Did you bother speaking to the manager or shift leader about this? Obviously there was something seriously wrong that was just beyond you. That's not normal for Whataburger.

When something goes wrong at any restaurant, and you don't like it, you don't walk away and bitch about it on a message board like a cuck, you politely ask to speak to the manager like a grownup and then you get the real story.

You did not get the real story.

Please excuse me for misquoting the Grand Mac poster.

That was meant to be a separate post scolding him for liking a Big Mac over any Whataburger.

I fucking love Checkers. I haven't had any in years, but hot damn their fries are the best to me. Burgers are great too, but those fries are just out of this world.

Burger King Sourdough Bacon Cheesburger