Any chance mods could work a little harder and maybe add a new rule that says "if you attempt to relate food to...

Any chance mods could work a little harder and maybe add a new rule that says "if you attempt to relate food to politics or racist ideation then you're banned?" I just feel like this board could be better than it currently is.

At any rate use this thread to discuss the potential uses of pineapple in Italian cuisine. Resist speaking about politics or race. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1510436856964.jpg (667x1000, 166K)

Shut up

Did your janitor application get rejected or did you not apply?

I want them to ban "For me, its..." threads. THey are usually just a few posts long and they bump good threads off

yes goy dont think about race just mix together all willy nilly so we become a brown mess

You probably haven't been here for long?

eat shit and die, greaseball wop

>attempt to relate food to politics or racist ideation
But that's the most fun part about Veeky Forums. It's like a light version of /pol/ and /int/ but with food.

Can we ban shitty forced memes while we're at it?
I'm tired of seeing faggots spamming Aardvark

can we ban people who argue how to spell bang's root beer?

Never applied.
Shocking.
It'd be a lot easier to pick up advice and ideas without having to sift through all the irrelevant baseless drivel.

I second this notion. Can't even discuss food without a bunch of morons derailing the thread into a political arguing match.

post tits, slut

I wonder what Italian savory dish a pineapple could work well in. Outside of the obvious pizza.

>someone called me a soyboy cuck, the post.

>Asians = Rare
>Niggers = Well done
>Hispanics = Medium well
>Kikes = Blue
>Whites = Medium rare

I think it could pair well as preserves with a nice ricotta or bocconcini. Maybe in a roasted egg plant salad.

Pineapple goes with Italian cuisine because pineapple is a staple in nonwhite countries and Italians aren't white.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (680x686, 482K)

Shut the fuck up, you niggerloving faggot

It would be pure shit. like OP

>Kikes = Blue

Attached: 1513380480290.gif (348x323, 1.12M)

this post was a really efficient way to get everyone to say the n word, good job op

I put pineapple in my carbonara

Just want to say I agree. There was a time when this board was glorious, all about cooking and OC. I'd love to see it be that great again.

seems like they tried to make a pizza out of a pineapple as some kind of meme

Another liberal attempt to silence free speech in order to create a safe space.

Mods, fuck off.

I wonder how a small caramelized portion of pineapple would fair in a cream sauce.

but muh feelings
don't make me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>pineapple ice cream does not exist
gtfo my Veeky Forums, you fucking tourist

>He's actually trying to get legit advice here.
>Instead he cannot STOP reading the obvious /pol/ bait and he needs an adult to hold his hand on the internet.

Attached: Dont laugh.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

+1
edgy tryhard kids are really getting out of control around here

Well the idea is that food ought to be devoid of politics other than the discussion of things like tea or other foods that have an enourmous political reach as evidenced by historical developments. But even then it's kind of reaching to prove relevance for this board. Those threads would be well suited for history. Like discussing the spice trade and the discovery of advanced trading civilizations in the Middle East. Doesn't quite make the cut in terms of being relevant to this board. In the same right I'm not advocating for leftist ideals either, I just want to discuss food and cooking.

Attached: 123102319823.jpg (654x1537, 77K)

>I'm definitely not samefagging

Attached: snotrockets.jpg (875x656, 114K)

In no way was I implying it doesn't. I was thinking along the lines of an Alfredo sauce or maybe some sort of spicy cream sauce.

Attached: badaboom.png (196x194, 49K)

Attached: poliscancer.png (1306x354, 78K)

Yet you have demonstarted that you don't know jack shit about food or cooking.
Your real motive is pretty fucking obvious.

Attached: The_36f3b6_608472.jpg (500x372, 44K)

>In the same right I'm not advocating for leftist ideals either, I just want to discuss food and cooking.
Somebody's always gonna bring it up.
A couple years back, a bunch of mexicans got their panties in a twist because white people are not allowed to eat mexican food. They called it """""cultural appropriation"""""

a kike definitely wrote this, thinking he was being le ebin IQ man, when in reality, he's just another asspained hooknose

Attached: 1518883230445.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Oh where did I demonstrate that, maybe you could help me out.

Attached: 44.png (255x204, 50K)

Honestly, it probably wouldn't be that bad with some seared scallops.

le ebin meaning??
hooknose meaning???

thanks for proving me right so fast

Rats and Pigs aren't even related, are they? Except being mammals?

Yeah I like the idea of pineapple in Italian cuisine because the acidity clashes with the acidic nature of a lot of Italian dishes. You couldn't work it into a red sauce, which limits you to clear and cream. A lot of clear sauces offset with wine, citrus or vinegar. I think the real challenge here is a clear sauce since cream toning down pineapple is kind of obvious. Using the sweetness in pineapple to play with heat would probably be tops.

The left's pseudo-intellectualism is hilarious. They remind me of a first grader being so proud of a crayon drawing thinking of how fucking an awesome artist he is when the whole time it's a bunch of scribbles on a tendies stained restaurant place mat.

What does this recipe make? I don't see a picture of food. I'm confused.

Attached: 12.jpg (882x731, 124K)

I know you are but what am I?

This isn’t a problem, but high caliber troll posts like these are. Goodjob.

If this board is for posts about Food, Cooking, Recipes and images of food, then posts excluding these items or a reasonable amount of relevance to them are not part of that which this board ought to constitute.

Most of the posts on this board do not adhere to this criterion.

If most of the posts do not adhere to the criterion as described in the boards description then there is by definition a problem.

Most of the posts do not adhere to this criterion.

We have a problem.

Attached: imqfeages.png (238x212, 11K)

If you look back to when this was posted, 2012 and 2013 were very heavy years for /v/. Back then infographics about black on white crime, Jewish conspiracy images, and /r9k/ style “bitches and whores” rants were reaching their apoapsis. It was very difficult to have a discussion about video games at the time, without having some sort of derail or simply sliding off board due to “tfw no gf” threads. That was before the first “exodus”, after that this image doesn’t really seem to apply and in fact becomes something silencing for a continually shrinking minority of posters. I blame cgl lgbtq and trash, and yet I can see why they exist.

>If I keep using le frog maymays maybe they'll think I fit in
lol

Attached: 7152031.gif (450x221, 999K)

Attached: 232365775.gif (200x146, 2.03M)

Yeah I don't post often, nor do I want to fit in. I just don't have a lot of pics, but I kinda like that help helper and happen to have a folder. Here is one of my other images.

Attached: badabig.jpg (196x194, 8K)

Funny, I thought this board's problem was starting threads whining about things.

Derailing is pretty typical of Veeky Forums and always has been.

Fuck off nigger

op reporting in enjoy some choice material for your next fap sesh

Attached: 6443936.gif (300x161, 434K)

More relevant than "political" writings. At least you can eat dick.

The option to post about Italian pineapple dishes was always available. My complaint was simply an add-on.

>nor do I want to fit in
you don't but you know that already loleddit

Do one of those wieners have boobs and feminine features?

Attached: 9336f419af9b0341b32ca568c7d9f34c4399815fa9d9bcca2f1d4e2e9b0296c6.jpg (578x373, 34K)