The only mayo worth buying

Attached: japanmayo_grande.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7-zn71AzA
youtu.be/saU3_xJJrCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

agreed

>mayo
>worth buying
>he doesn't make his own special seasoned Fransch mayonaisse oh hon hon

no mayo is worth buying.

Attached: 13738210.jpg (488x488, 25K)

if any other retards want to come in here and post the obvious, that homemade is better, please don't waste your time. everyone knows that. thanks.,

the only mayo worth not buying

The flavor of white vinegar and sugar is way too strong. Might as well be eating miracle whip or something.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 9B73D671-3F59-41DA-9F77-4DE2CD212EC2-45870-000012A28942EC1F.jpg (2048x2048, 272K)

It only takes 30 seconds to make mayo.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7-zn71AzA

EAT LIKE GRUG

Attached: 1517602970916.png (485x443, 22K)

Um excuse me sweetie, please don't talk to me until I've had my BACON

Attached: Baconnaise.jpg (500x600, 140K)

wow thanks i had no idea
man cu/ck/s are so smart! i can see why this board is so popular

omg it's got avocado in it

>Vegetarian

????????

>buying something inferior when it takes 10 seconds to make it yourself.
this pic is related.

*Blocks your path*

Attached: MAYO-8968.jpg (3413x2438, 980K)

cant wait to figure out what im gonna do with all that mayo
should be a really sensible approach for the handful of sandwiches i eat during the week

>half a cup of mayo is a lot
This is a food and cooking board, you do know you can do more than make sandwiches, right?

It's not hard to make homemade. It's worth it if you have all of the ingredients. Never really liked mayonnaise but I like this stuff and aioli on sandwiches.

>10 seconds
bullshit

>literally video proof in the thread.
Stop huffing paint, user.

I bought this during the bacon heyday and it was astoundingly good, now I can't find it
Bacon flavor is easy to replicate artificially, a lot of "bacon bits" contain no actual bacon, and even vegetarian bacon (made, I believe, from egg whites) tastes very similar once you get past the texture.

Someone I met that lived in Japan for a few decades recommended mixing kewpie mayo with soy sauce

30 seconds? Why would you buy mayo when it only takes 10 seconds to make? I'll tell you what, here's a video of how to whip it up in only 5 seconds. Voilà! enjoy your very own 2 second homemade mayo

Enjoy your lactating nipples there soy boy with your soy based mayo

Sure it's 30secs if you are magically handed the prepped ingredients.
but realistically you have to separate eggs, measure out oil, get a lemon, maybe chop up some garlic or shallot or whatever.
Then you dirty your immersion blender/food processor so you have to clean that and some measuring cups.
Or I can just grab a knife and the mayo in the fridge for a simple sandwich.

my old roommate left some of this in the fridge (he's a fat soyboy loser) and i threw it out with out even trying it.

holy shit, if basic cooking is beyond you than you need to leave.

10 seconds if you went to the Culinary Institute of America like the guy in the video. 30 seconds if you retarded like

lol I've made mayo plenty of times.
but if I just want a quick ham and cheese for lunch why do I need to get all autistic about it.
Time and place for everything. None of you are superior just because you make your own mayo for a baloney sandwich on wonder bread.
just fucking lol

Attached: 1520187312540.jpg (250x174, 5K)

This one is too.

Attached: a3f10417-275a-44c3-bce2-55951ce68fc3_1.c3048a0b269a853c5b12a495ba288f76.jpg (450x450, 28K)

>he makes mayo for every sandwich instead of making a bit more and leaving it in the fridge.
it's better the next day anyway. I'm guessing you don't know what to do with mayo other than spreading it on bread.

This looks like complete trash. Terrible texture and would only satiate a tastelet pleb who can't cook

>he doesn't know the guy he's talking about in the video
Fucking retards of Veeky Forums i swear.

Just what the hell is wrong with Hellmann's, man?

Attached: 81anttfELqL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 21K)

I actually know Justin, and it’s available on his website...

OP getting pissed his shill thread has turned into a cooking thread.

make better lunches you pleb

where did I say I make this everyday?
why are all you projecting so hard?
lol

>this
hellmanns = best mayo

Attached: mayofu.png (1280x1340, 624K)

you should never make it.

eat healthier

store brand is fine, thanks

if you can't make your own...

Attached: ina.jpg (768x384, 49K)

you realize with one egg yolk you'll produce LESS than a jar of the store bought stuff, right?

Although true you'd make less than a jarful, 1 egg yolk has enough lecithin to make 5 gallons of mayo. Just a fun fact.

>soy free

you say that like it's a bad thing

can you use saturated fat in mayo?

mayo is an emulsion of water and liquid fat.
Think about that.

You can just add a bit of rice vinegar to regular mayo to get the same taste.

what?

THANKS
can you use LIQUID saturated fat?

yup, but more than likely you'll be making some other sauce and calling it "mayo"

why? is mayo by definition unsaturated?
what's the saturated version called?
why are you being obtuse?

Oh fuck off.

you don't know?
that's ok!

Attached: taxidog.jpg (306x423, 37K)

I'm afraid to ask what's in this then

hurr hurr, i'm going to make a "mayo" with butter and not call it bearnaise.

there are other saturated fats besides butter
also bearnaise and hollandaise are served warm

I am with you OP. Eating some kewpie with my lunch now.
10 years in japan and this was always a staple. Back in Au and it’s double the price but still has a firm place in the door of my fridge.
Best.mayo.ever.

>there are other saturated fats besides butter
Who said there wasn't?
>also bearnaise and hollandaise are served warm
Who said it wasn't?

Are you sure you wanted to quote me?

i'm sure
i'm trying to get a non sarcastic, informed answer but that's a high bar for Veeky Forums

>i'm sure
Oh, ok. good talk then.

I'm surprised nobody has posted this bad boy.

Attached: Hail_to_the_king.jpg (237x419, 17K)

Kill yourself weeb

Can't get it near me, it fucking kills me.

memes aside its the best oil.

>no artificial flavors
>vegetarian
>bacon
>no ARTIFICIAL flavors
>BACON
>VEGETARIAN!
what?

Attached: 1488397094528.png (402x182, 109K)

you were THIS close

Attached: kielecki.png (550x550, 206K)

You see user, liberals want to enjoy things without actually enjoying things while telling people to not enjoy those things
>hey man fuck meat
>by the way try my epic tofu hamburger!

it's word shenanigans. Like comparing grape candy to actual grapes. Grape flavor, Banana flavor, watermelon flavor? All artificial. There's artificial bacon flavor that tastes nothing like bacon. And there's artificial bacon flavor that tastes like real bacon. Your mileage may vary on that though

/thread

Attached: asset-1026487.jpg (232x500, 98K)

coming here after a long day of labor to talk with strangers from all around the world about mayonnaise...

Didn't know i was subscribed to your blog.

Fucking based and you're absolutely right, I'm not even a goddamned weeb but everyone who doesn't agree with Kewpie can just get fucked.

OH FUCKING JESUS HOW IS THIS HAPPENING

Literally kill yourself, thanks.

>Buying shitty mayo when you can you make your own mayo tailored to your own tastes in 5 minutes for pennies
But why?

youtu.be/saU3_xJJrCg best mayo.

Is it wrong that I bought this only because it made me crack up like an idiot sometimes.

>JUST

Attached: DEE9693C-6561-4749-A489-85FA80CBC413.jpg (560x560, 26K)

>Egg free
>mayo

:thinking:

I don't eat mayo but we got some kewpie mayo at work and squeezing the soft bottle gave me great pleasure so kewpie is the top tier mayo imo

It's been JUST'd

Attached: 1520751859759.gif (400x259, 2.61M)

I bet you live in either California or New York.

JUST'D

>Fake bacon flavor
I'd rather eat the contents of a mexican porta-john.

Attached: slavsquat.jpg (660x501, 102K)

'
can you make mayo with ghee for example?

Yeah you can it is pretty bland though and a bit thinner but it works in a pinch once it gets cold though it will probably break

Once tried to make duck fat mayo at work with some leftover duck fat from confit we took off the menu for a new season and it came out tasty as fuck wouldn't stop breaking on us though but that is common for emulsions made from fats not oils, essentially the fats solidify as fats do and attract the other fat molecules to it coagulating which is exactly what happens when a mayo/aoli/emulsion breaks

Seconded.

Also wtf is the secret ingredient?
Why does it taste so fucking good, MSG?

Yes, MSG. It's also made with just the yolks and rice wine vinegar.

Is Kewpie mayo related to the fast food chain Kewpee Hamburgers? They have similar logos.

True that OP

Attached: mayo.jpg (799x449, 102K)

probably not, kewpee doesnt even have mayo, just miracle whip

If that tastes anything like their "ranch" don't even bother

Oh shit someone knows how to emulsion

>keep seeing this shit everywhere
>decide to try
>its fucking Miracle Whip

Attached: archie-bunker-exasperated-head-in-hands-ugh.gif (350x233, 1.98M)

I might be in the wrong since this sauce seems to differ A LOT from countries to countries. But fuck I hated this brand so much when I was in Canada. The mayo had an awful texture and an absolutely bland taste. It was just like eating just some random white fat. I'm not even compairing to homecooked mayo, but even basic french brands like amora or even benedicta tastes so much better in my book. I guess it's a matter of habit.

that is the best mayo

I knew someone would bring this up.