Do people actually sauce their pasta this way?

Do people actually sauce their pasta this way?

Attached: spaghetti-bolognese-with-basil-leaf-182924845-58ade0ca3df78c345be08fc0.jpg (960x702, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/sauce
dictionary.com/browse/sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=ml_bSaHIX74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i put it on top then mix it all up

No, stop asking.

My boomer parents will only eat it that way

Why do you need everything mixed up for you like a child? Does mommy cut your steak too?

Same. I don't like as much sauce as most people do so my spaghetti looks like that when I first plate it.
I just don't feel like the pasta taste should be completely covered up

Grug eat sauce first, then grug eat spaghettnoodles.
Eat like grug

Attached: mega_brainlet.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

Doing it any other way is bullshit.

Do you put noodles on top of the sauce?

No. Pasta should be sauced in the pan, immediately before serving. And only lightly sauced, you don't want to destroy the subtle flavor of the pasta, just enhance it.

This is how my mom served it and I prefered it this way until i learned about saucing in a pan with a bit of the pasta water.

Do people really think sauce is a verb?

This is wrong though. You're suppose to finish the cooking of the pasta in the sauce, so that it soaks some of it up.

this

Why do you care?

Why would anyone prefer it otherwise?

Attached: Spaghetti Can.jpg (290x411, 35K)

I am supposed to do it in the way I enjoy it fucknugget.

Um, according to fucking who? Every recipe I've seen says to cook the pasta separately. What sorta stupid-ass recipe you using?

Are you just pretending to be retarded? Sauce is also a verb you moron.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/sauce
dictionary.com/browse/sauce

According to every recipe for pasta and sauce ever written. He said "finish" the pasta in the sauce, not cook the pasta in the sauce. For the last minute of cook time, you drop your pasta in the sauces so that it's sauced all over, then you add a little more sauce on top for presentation. Shit like OP's pic is some Ragu/ Chef Boyardee bullshit people thought spaghetti was supposed to look like in 1960s.

Attached: spaghetti and meatballs.jpg (1313x1313, 332K)

there is no wrong way.
next you're going to tell me that the right way to make cocoa is to first add the powder into your mug and then fill it up with milk, right?

>spaghetti
>ever
try eating pasta with some fucking texture to it like campanelle or gemelli

Attached: efb22912da4ac2d7635d68f7b2d37a9d-1000x492.jpg (1000x492, 107K)

I hate pasta sauce, so...

Italians do. Except they joo you on the sauce and only give you like half a ladle because they were poor fags that couldn't afford much meat back in the day and had to stuff themselves with carbs.

Pic related is pretty much the way they serve a pasta al ragu dish in any given trattoria in the north. Didn't spend much time south, though, so it might be different.

Attached: Al ragu alla joo.jpg (960x702, 126K)

>Italians do
no they dont
italian americans do
which is why capocollo is called gabbagool in america

Yes, they do.
I lived there for 3 years, faggot.

I lived there for three hundred years and they dont

>this butthurt dago
Yes.
They do.

Attached: So mad.jpg (1000x667, 71K)

Only fly-over troglodytes.

It's a cardinal sin.

Strange that every wop chef you ever see on tv adds the pasta to the sauce for a minute or 2 to get it coated. Seems like you're entirely full of shit. Are you a /pol/tard perchance?

no Italian chef worth his salt would serve pasta without coating in sauce. Piss off.

Italian-Americans do not count of course.

>all this butthurt

I don't care what they do on T.V.. In the Veneto, Friuli, Trentino and Lombardia trattoria I ate at while I lived there for 3 years, they served the ragu sauce dead center of the tagliatelle / whatever and didn't mix it in.

We're done here, crybabies

Attached: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....jpg (834x445, 51K)

Fug u grug

>Only fly-over niggers.

Just gass the USA from Georgia to Tennessee and the country would be a better place.

Attached: St Louis Flyovers.jpg (400x325, 51K)

>I lived in Italy for 3 years xD
>"ragu sauce"

lie more.

your mom sauces my dick that way

I make the sauce/meats in a pan while the pasta is boiling. Right before everything is done I put the pasta in the pan with the sauce and mix it and let the pasta and the sauce get to know each other in the pan for a moment. Then I plate it.

>flavor of the pasta

Attached: Ohh+now+i+get+it+mfw+_2b795cb7d67ca0e5b49f6009354f8aee.jpg (265x200, 11K)

we must secure the existence of plain noodles and a future for noodle children

she spits on it and you jerk yourself off?

>watch sometime drown their plate it sauce
>Doesn't use half of it and throws it away
Why the fuck do I make sauce from scratch you wasteful fucks.

I sauce it in the pan and give it a little dollop on top afterwards, then grate whatever cheese is appropriate and add garnish...

It really doesn't matter if people enjoy it. Italians should learn that their attempts at fascism always backfire on them because of their inherent autism. Relegating it to food products taken in from Asia and America doesn't change anything about the Italian penchant for fucking everything up with their autism.

>not a ladle or two into the community noodles and extra on top
you clowns don't even spaghetti

No because then if you have leftovers, the defrosted and reheated pasta is disgusting as shit. Keep them separate until you eat.

god italian pasta is some nasty-ass shit. other italian food is top tier though

Nonna is dissapointed.

Pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=ml_bSaHIX74

I serve it like this. You can choose how much sauce to have in each bite. I personally like some bites with less sauce because I enjoy the taste of the pasta itself.

I'm gonna answer this seriously even tho is b8 thread. Pls don't bully me.

I actually like eating spageti like that because the sauce is like a nice little treat in the center. and you eat buttery noodles, which are tasty, before getting to the real goodness which is the saucy center.

So... Georgia and Tennessee?

Kys faggot

>buttery noodles
>Americans

this is why you mix it beforehand you utter runt

You butter the noodles?

That just makes it hard for the sauce to stick.