What kind of subhuman doesnt use elephant garlic over normal pleb tier garlic?

What kind of subhuman doesnt use elephant garlic over normal pleb tier garlic?

Attached: 9900DAB2-330D-451F-BB46-9799EABFDDDC.jpg (1101x1377, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_garlic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my country doesn't import crap american garlic, thankfully

couldn't afford it, eh?

yeah, that's it

Real talk I bought this twice. Both times it was rotten as fuck through and through, but because it comes wrapped in a single net like that you cant properly judge that. Also the ones I bought said made in Mexico USA and some other southern shithole country. Same brand. Literally no reason to buy that versus the cheaper and more easily handpicked garlic.

>not easlily peeling garlic

>needing a babbie garlic-like leek because actual garlic is too difficult to peel

Attached: 0721051gold1.jpg (500x585, 174K)

I didnt know for a few months but just hammer a clove down and the shell falls off, dont peel it.

Everyone knows that. The elephant garlic is still way easier to peel.

too bad it's not garlic

>not using black garlic

Attached: bg.jpg (3072x2048, 257K)

how do you get it black?

Hold it at 70-90C for 60-90 days
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_garlic

60-77C, my bad

dry heat?
or do you sous vide that sucker?
or does it matter?

Yeah its elephant garlic, fag

nvm i read the wiki
>humidity controlled

>non garlic for gullible dumb americans

Wow. Someone knows how to google elephant garlic.
You jealous, eurofag?

>didn't realize that until last year.
>i'm 30

i'm not europenis and i don't eat fake garlic

Well youre probably a neet. So nobody is that surprised.

What kind of subhuman doesnt use elephant onions over normal pleb tier shallots?

Attached: 19786z.jpg (800x800, 42K)

First time in years I've seen a leek that isn't spinning.

that's a big clove

Does it melt now?

>sweet
>MILD
Why? Why would I want a garlic without the bite? That ruins it.

Patrician taste.

Shit makes me gassy af

Bear in mind, black garlic has an entirely different flavor profile from regular white garlic.

Bought it once, seemed like it barely had any flavor. Thought it would be nice not having to peel 10+ cloves of garlic sometimes but it was just too mild for me.

That sounds like your problem. Don't blame the superior ‘phant garlic.

Why would I want to use a big, but mild garlic over a small and flavorful one? Seems like a pointless product to part gullible people from their cash.

A pointless product to part gullible people from their money would be any car from europe. Audi, BMW, VW. Or another pointless thing to part gullible people with their money would be any apple product.
We’re talking about under 2$ worth of garlic here, faggot. Not your daily driver or your electronics.

>it's not a waste of money if it's what i consider a small amount
i'm sure there are billionaires who would laugh at you for thinking buying a car from europe or an apple product is a big deal, doesn't mean it's right either. you're also ignoring how many people buy this, if thousands of people buy this to try it and realize it's bland then that's thousands of dollars wasted in total.

Attached: 1300044776986[2].jpg (600x600, 34K)

Elephant garlic isn't the same as regular garlic. It has a different flavor profile, and a different texture. I use it occasionally for certain dishes, but it will never replace standard garlic.

I doubt anyone remembers, user.

>’Phant Garlic deprived Euro cuck detected

>Changing the subject THIS much
Ok

I'm an American who has tried elephant garlic and it's bland and worthless, fuck off you elephant garlic farmer shill faggot

Fuck you faggot! Give me your name and address so i can sue you for defamation.

34075 E Walls Rd, Hermiston, OR 97838

Youre fucked now faggot. Better lawyer up cause im gonna take youre fucking whole family down for trying to destroy my ‘phant garlic farm you dirty son of a bitch!!

as long as it's not that cheap Chinese garlic that 90% of the world uses

Cheap chinamang garlic
>should come with a “may contain lead a substance know to the state of california to cause cancer warning” on it.