Avocado

Anything north of the equator.

Avocado

sushi. it's not even cooked.

>Steak
>Overrated
>Paragon of food

potatoes

I'm taking the bait for the sake of this thread: You're a dick.

sorry but I'm going to have to double down

Attached: giphy.gif (500x202, 498K)

Speaking of double down, who doesn't love fried chicken?

Nearly every culture eats it. It's so good that I don't think I could call it overrated. We need some anti fried chicken posters to argue their case to reach a proper verdict.

pizza is the most overrated food ever

Absolutely this. Or pasta.

The chicken.

Bacon is at least a close second

I can agree unless it is chopped into tiny bits and put on something as a quasi-seasoning.

>unless
You're allowed to like a food that's overrated.

NO! That makes too much sense.

salt & pepper as default while nutritional yeast and papaya seeds exist.

woke af

Attached: imageproxy[1].jpg (511x606, 85K)

I mean he posted a Tbone so technically he's correct, it is kinda overrated compared to Ribeyes

Where does the porterhouse rank?

For me? Its the McDicken

Chicken wings, hands down.

god tier if you know how to cook the two cuts appropriately
shit tier if you throw it, indiscriminately. on the fire like an ape pleb

Tendies

around middle of the pack, it's part Filet which is by far the most overrated cut but the strip side's still pretty good

Something a stupid asshole would think of..

Oh, I came up with it, pizza! That's what a dumb cunt would say.

Avocado

Agreed.

Op is right ribeyes are overrated
porterhouse > new york strip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POWER GAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ribeye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POWER GAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tenderloin

This it why no one lets you near the grill. What kind of asshole chooses new york strip over ribeye??

Thats an angry wife's choice.

Pizza

Change the topic to

"Im poor and here are the things i cant afford" and maybe ill give (you)

Attached: 1519156599971.png (378x388, 173K)

>I can afford USDA Choice steak from Wal*Mart so I've definitely Made It™
Depressing

Attached: steak.png (783x501, 113K)

No thanks to all that fat

fucking moron. fat is good for you.

This mentality happened in the 50s. They programmed idiots to hate fat instead of carbs and sugars.

Enjoy your early death you stupid stupid fucks.

t. american

I was referring to the giant viscous globules of fat that stick to the meat, not the dietary fat anyway

See

> (You)
>t. american
>I was referring to the giant viscous globules of fat that stick to the meat, not the dietary fat anyway
That's what gives the steak flavour. You're still a moron.

Shut the fuck up. Steak fat is negligent. Like you.

This desu. Cook it up and then remove the damn fat if you're really that much of a soyboy. If that's too much effort for you, you were already a lost cause.

why do you people need to sound so stupid all the time? You really end up sounding like children.

Are you all under 15?

You don't have this problem with the patrician porterhouse
But you all wouldn't know that since you can't afford them

No, I can. But if you turn your nose up at a tiny bit of effort, you're a queer.

A Porterhouse is just a piece of shit t-bone. Stop being human garbage.

that is a t-bone in the op...
damn that must be embarrassing...

Watley from Accounting?

Have you trailerpark morons figured out what a porterhouse is yet? It's a T-Bone someone couldn't figure out was from on rib closer to center. You assholes are very simple people.

Humus
Falafel
Cous Cous
Quinoa

I've got nothing against vegan food but what is the obsession with tasteless gritty mud textured food?

Have 3:
Mushrooms
Eggplant
Milk

The rice is cooked

hummus is a pretty good dip though.
also pretty good on grilled chicken

Clever.

You profat fags are more retarded than flat earthers

t. Nutritionist

Attached: 8B7A0967-9F77-4797-A88A-8A57E9C22432.jpg (573x493, 51K)

no it isn't. Its fucking shit dip, and if you put hummus on grilled chicken you don't deserve chicken

time to go back to nutrition school

i'm confused, am i supposed to name essentially everything seeing as how steak isn't overrated?

>Nutritionist
Find me ONE study that conclusively links a high-fat diet to bad health. Especially compared to a high-carb one.

Attached: mitchell.gif (245x138, 397K)

take a look at this faggot, cous cous and quinoa are for leafeaters only

If you're STILL telling people that fat is bad for them in 2018 then you're either a really, really bad nutritionist or a scam artist. You sound like a flat-earther arguing with Galileo.

Falafel is good if its made fresh and not fried to hell and back, pair it with a tahini or garlic sauce and its a great snack.

Korean food, its usually some form of slop with tofu and kimchi thrown in barring KBBQ.

corned beef & cabbage

>nutritionist

Protip: dietitians are people licensed to actually know anything about food and diet, while nutritionists are vitamin salesmen. If you're going to pretend you're an expert online, say you're a dietitian

>i've only eaten korean food in the 2nd ID Tongdushun ville or some other hellhole outside an ameriturd base.

If you actually paid attention you'd know fat, protein, and carbs hold no threat to you, it's about eating in moderation.
The only form of fat you should avoid is trans fats.
Sugar is terrible for you in large amounts though.

The objection to fat is it tastes fucking disgusting to eat, so you and the other 5 regards thinking it's about health can do one.

Mexican is just fried vomit with cheese on top.

Say there was a creature that ate an excessively high fat diet, like just about every meal incorporates meat, dairy or both - do all the old fears associated with fat still apply to such a creature?

It's always either greasy as fuck or dry as fuck, roasting or BBQ is much better.

Not if it's done right, a good southern Italian thincrust is godlike

The pasta itself isn't that good, but it's a great vehicle for sauces.

Fancy salts and peppers especially

Vegan food is ruined by vegans who feel the need to prove that it's a substitute for non-vegan food. Those things are great in specific situations, but not everywhere leafshills try and force it.

I really can't.

Spaghetti

We're not saying to stuff your face with pure meat fat, just that eating a decent amount each meal isn't nearly as bad for you as the copious amounts of sugar people have each day.

Pizza

>Humus
>Overrated
The fuck is wrong with you?

pizza

Anything west of the prime meridian

McDonalds 2 billion served, still aweful

Anything south of the 90 degrees parallel

Oh holy shit I hope you were lying about being a nutritionist what the fuck are you talking about oh my god stop, youve already told us youre a vegan.

Breakfast.

Say what you like, this hypothetical creature goes through a block of cheddar, a wedge of parm, a tub of butter/oil blend, 6 litres of milk(bout 2 gallons)and a couple fast food trips per week, and a meat-based meal everyday, regardless of any user's advice.
I just wonder if this creature that knows no moderation might be susceptible to the old proclaimed ill effects or if its all horseshit.

No, I'm a nutritionist now fuck off

>not a dietician
What, couldn't pass the exam for your CDR registration?

>Sushi is not cooked
No one eats raw sushi

Attached: 1-Salmon-Sashimi-with-Ponzu-3-1-of-1.jpg (1000x667, 181K)

Wheres the sushi?

no one eats cooked raw sushi.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-13 22-09-56.png (404x94, 5K)

Sushi (すし, 寿司, 鮨) is a Japanese dish of specially prepared vinegared rice (鮨飯 sushi-meshi), usually with some sugar and salt, combined with a variety of ingredients (ネタ neta)

mexican, asian, african, middle-eastern, indian

Friendly reminder that this is an english speaking American website.

Which only has 40% from USA.